So... where can i learn literature in a level similar to a uni course?

So... where can i learn literature in a level similar to a uni course?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Classics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A book

Here

Probably a college

I dont have the time to study at college, already have a job and cant just quit it, but i would like to learn in almost the same way that a college can teach... so is there some good book or a good website?

Just start with a book. That is the hardest pill to swallow but it really is the right answer. You'll find yourself traveling down a rabbit hole soon enough, and you'll take joy in it. If what you are looking for is a group which you can be in person with and discuss what you are reading, then I would personally recommend you going to a church in all seriousness. Bible studies in numerous in smaller groups, and you'll be able to learn all about analyzing a text. You'll also be around a group of people orientated in the same direction as yourself.

I’m with OP on this t. Poorfag who wants to be educated

Literally though OP, read this. I’m and I’m basically doing what You habe to start somewhere and this is where I’m starting. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

OP here, i already read a lot (at least in my natal language), i had a gf who studied literature and she introduced me with books i never heard of, and meet new literature terms.... tldr; recieved high quality studies for a year and now that i broke with her, i miss to learn with a college level literatura... please help a desperate bro that misses knowledge

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Classics

Just start reading classics. Memes aside, start with the Greeks, probably the Iliad.

Veeky Forums wiki is in the sticky.

What are you actually looking for then? there is no hidden gnostic book -- once obtained that will just hand you what you seem to be wanting. You're going to need discipline -- more so -- your going to need to work. Quit being another lazy asshole wanting not only to start with the quadrilles but to also have someone move your legs for you.

Find the syllabus of a literature course and pretend you're in the class

Don't just start reading books, though. I don't think you can quite become an expert without interacting with the material. Pick books you like to study. Read criticism on them. Write some essays. Try to express in them things that are interesting and accurate and important. This aspect really reinforces itself, from my very limited experience.

There's also lots of great resources on criticism - the better you get here, the more you'll get from studying books. Start on the Wikipedia page for The New Criticism and see what primary sources you can get your hands on.

Chill dude hahahaha, i´m not a lazy man, just a busy one, already have a job, so i don´t have time to attend to college AGAIN, but i read almost everyday at least for an hour, just want to know how to properly read and write, like a literature bachelor, i have a lot of discipline, but need some help with my focus, just need some guidance. I already had read the classics like Aristophanes, Homer, Sophocles, Hesiod, a little bit of Plato, of course i know i should read more, just like said.
will start from here ty dude
will follow your advice, ty dude

Correspondence courses. Online learning. What exactly do you think colleges do?

This might also be useful for you OP

Woah, nice one dude ty, will try to read it in both spanish and english, but really ty

>Introduction to English Grammar
What kind of absolute madman would actually read such a thing (as opposed to occasionally using at as a reference for writing or teaching ESL) and, more importantly, why?

A uni course. It's the 21st century, OP, plenty of places do online courses. Obviously wouldn't be as good as being there, but it would be something.

This, but ironically

cut and paste following into google:

literature "reading list" site:edu