Veeky Forums for this feel please

Veeky Forums for this feel please.

What's the feel? The vibe I get from this is a critique of consumerism or humans in general.

It's dead. But it's so dead it's barely worth distinguishing from the non-biological objects surrounding it.
But enough about OP, that bird looks sick so I'd go for Camus's The Plague

a dead bird eaten by bugs

a dead birds skeleton

nature in continual exchange with itself

where did you get an impression of consumerism from? it sounds like Veeky Forums ideology alright, but im curious.

>where did you get an impression of consumerism from? it sounds like Veeky Forums ideology alright, but im curious.
Oh fuck. I took a too quick of a look.
I was assuming this was one of those birds that died because it ingested plastic. I got that from Chris Jordan's photo series and he has made images depicting consumption called Running the Numbers, see pic.

Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris.

is that bird going to be ok?

No Longer Avian

its in heaven with all the other nice birdies who worship God. dont you worry a thing, mate.

kek

shhhh
he' sleeping

Don't you fucking dare do it, I swear to god

>a dead bird eaten by bugs
bugs... easy on the birds

underrated

when he wakes up he has a surprise lol

underrated

sos, this one's okay after all, thunbs up on it reviving

Why are birds so fucking dumb?
>ate a cool colorful fish
>oh shit my tummy hurts
>let's eat 5 dozen more

no no user it's:
>when he wakes up he's IN FOR a surprise lol

That's more grammatical, but that's not the meme

wow ... epic, just epic.

If this post gets 50 upboats, the bird's life will be saved. He still has a chance, but we need to act quick to save the lil fella.

I'm confused guys what's going on?? As the cool kids say, what did he mean by this?

Probably a cuople months ago, someone posted a thread using the picture that has so thoughtfully contributed. This led to people posting the following in the replies:
(just 'he' I think and not 'that bird' ofc)
and
It showed some signs of catching on, but it got shot down and died out after like a day.
(I wasn't crazy about it at the time but, if we can use it judiciously, it can be a riot. I snorted out my snout [sos] for real when I saw it here)