Is there any surer way to tell if somebody's a simpleton or brain-damaged than if they say this book is a worthwhile...

Is there any surer way to tell if somebody's a simpleton or brain-damaged than if they say this book is a worthwhile read?

Good post, OP.

>I went to "school" to read left wing """literature"""

>implying reading books can only be done in a "school"

Straw men and unfounded insinuation is all you've got. Give me your own honest critique of Baudrillard or remain a brainlet forever.

Did you not get it?

>can't quote post correctly
>infers things that were not implied
>thinks you can honestly critique something which is entirely dishonest to begin with

>cannot explain why he condemns a work
>crafts literally worthless posts
>cannot into dialectic

Good thread, OP.

Oh shit did lefties just get btfo?
Guess i better vote for Trimp in 2020 and start browsing /pol/ so i can lower my iq enough to become "redpilled"
Thanks OP, you've changed my life

Baudrillard and Play-doh, a match made in heaven

>Baudrillard
>Left wing
Slit your wrists

>announcing sage
dumb newshit

It is clear to me now this is a /pol/ bait thread, and OP is a brain damaged retard. Let me explain something to you worthless faggots. Your out-of-hand rejection of authors or ideas because someone told you it was leftist crap does absolutely no harm to the intellectual establishment. Your non-criticism is literally worthless. Your words have an economic value of zero. They cannot be exchanged for social currency or pleasant discourse. You understand and support Capitalism right? There is a free market of ideas, and you shitbirds are trying to dictate which ideas are forbidden. Useful idiots, all of you.

You would be better served actually educating yourselves, removing yourself from the propaganda that you willingly immerse yourselves in, and maybe one day many years from now you can meaningfully participate on Veeky Forums.

Imagine being this mad

No because you'd need to know the REASON they think so.

They could misinterpret everything and than base their reason on that reading.

Kys

Baudrillard's writings are jewish mental illness made text. That's the only criticism or analysis needed; anyone who think there's merit to his ramblings is immediately discarded as unfit by educated people of true culture.

>leftists can't meme
>leftists can't write
>leftists can't win elections

what can you guys even do then?

please give me your true interpretation of the book

>his ramblings is immediately discarded as unfit by educated people of true culture.
Is that you? You don't sound very smart. And can you explain to me what a "true culture" values, if not the examination of ideas?

>You don't sound very smart
My IQ is at least 2 standard deviations above yours

>IQ
>can't even manage to hold up his end of a conversation

Really building a bright future for our children, here, buddy. Keep building that dystopia.

stop responding to him and let the thread die

you're not my dad

>Really building a bright future for our children, here, buddy. Keep building that dystopia.

Imagine typing this.
>mfw crushing pseuds

Friendly reminder that /pol/ is /b/ 2.0

>get btfo
>"MUH POL"

and you wonder why you lose

>lose
>literally have more people vote for the other candidate
Trump will probably be impeached before he can fail to be re-elected, then you're going to realize your playtime is over and it will be hilarious to watch you cry

It's more cancerous. MAGApedes are worse than anything /b/ ever cooked up. No one thought when /pol/ colonized reddit that fedora atheism, the feminist-rekt crowd, and redpilled children would fuse into this bullshit.

i too enjoy pretending to post as one of these "people"

their simpleton state of mind is enjoyable emulate as their frustration shines through so clearly in each of their interactions

Baudrillard is a shitlord reactionary, /pol/babs will never understand this

Terrible thread