Dude...

>Dude, stop being such a fedora edgelord! The normies who are perfectly coping with modern society are correct and healthy and good, not you!

>Veeky Forums - literature

>Dude, stop being such a fedora edgelord! Stop acting like it matters whether god exists or not, no one care about truth, he exists if you want it to now follow your local religion!

>Bro, stop being an edgy atheist! Who cares if the church did bad shit in the past, nobody cares! Now shut the fuck up and worship Christianity from a dilettante literary and philosophical perspective!

Things aren't going to end well, are they?

Whether or not the church did bad stuff has no bearing on the truth of its teachings.

That'd be like doubting the laws of physics because physicists invented the atom bomb.

>go to college
>drive a car
>get a tertiary sector job
>get a girlfriend
>conform to feminist and modernist social standards
>get over the fact that nature has been destroyed by canalization, industry and urbanization
NO
as longs as serbian folk, alcohol, Veeky Forums and dota exist NO I refuse to partake in this farce they call modern life

>be me, no life loser with low effort public sector job
>be yesterday
>get in to work at 1 pm and work until 2 pm
>go to lunch from 2 pm to 4.15 pm
>work for 2 and a half hours and leave
>getting underground train to home at 7 pm
>packed with wagie wage scum

Holy shit. You can see a kind of traumatised look on their faces.

dumb comparison. Science doesn't determine morality, nor it should. A more akin analogy would be refuting scientism because scientists made the atomic bomb, which is a perfectly reasonable statement.

>this picture illustrates why American does not need public transportation infrastructure due to the rugged individualism of its citizens

nuclear deterrence has literally ended major power wars.

>assymetric & proxy warfare is humane and ethically superior

>science doesn't determine morality

what is posthumanism ya dingus

>A more akin analogy would be refuting scientism because scientists made the atomic bomb, which is a perfectly reasonable statement.
That is not a reasonable statement. Science was used in a bad way =/= science is bad =/= science doesn't give us access to the truth.

To be honest this should be moved to /r9k/, and I'm there too at times so

You would like the band No Trend. Check out their song Reality Breakdown and Kiss Ass To Your Peer Group

No, they are not.

They're probably happier than you

You're a fucking idiot

Just stop living in shitty unwalkable places like Houston

fuck off discussion cuck

I never said science. I said scientism, which is the belief that everything, even morality, can be discovered by science. The statement I made is correct because the Church is an institution that (supposedly) wants to give us moral truths.

see

if you scratch the surface, there are no normies. it's an illusion

what do you mean? you want to say that the bell curve is fake and the huge part of the society that has average IQ and the smaller but also existing part with below average IQ are is a myth?

or do you want to say that they're all secretly complex, life-smart people with complex knowledge of humanities?

or is your definition or a normie really flawed?

>scientism, which is the belief that everything, even morality, can be discovered by science.
Exactly. Science having been used in an immoral way doesn't mean that science can't, somehow, be applied to ethics.

no

the thing that's flawed about "normie" is the pollyannish implication that they're well adjusted. lots of people with avg IQs and normal lives on-paper are totally nuts under teh surface

It looks like a circuit board.

but I believe that essential part of being a "normie" is exactly being above-average adjusted, or simply being adjusted way more than the average 4chin autist

I'm not 100% sure whether having some elements of a total nut deep in your consciousness are enough to make you, technically speaking, less adjusted, happy and "normal" than the high-IQ people

The minute you start calling people normies as a habit you are lost to this world. Forever

t. normie

>le high IQ meme

>being in this much denial

Yeah OK. Who cares.

>braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

>but I believe that essential part of being a "normie" is exactly being above-average adjusted

above-average adjusted is already different from normal though, its above normal in that formulation

last capitalist west is an engine of dysfuction and ennui. "normie" is an idyll of well-being that never really arrives for anyone, and if it does its only in short bursts. self-proclaimed "autists" imagine that other people somewhere else are having more fun and doing better than them but the reality is that the social temperature of anxiety, of despair, of neurosis, is rising universally. "normie" is a hallucination buffeted by fake social media simulacra of people who have 800 facebook friends but if you get to know them deeply personally they have foibles and hangups and regrets that make them grind their teeth at night. some of the most pathological people seem the most normal on the surface (and that isn't arbitrary - the 'hypernormie' is a figment of a particular shark-like strategy of self presentation. there's nothing "normal" about them at all, the very sense of exaggerated normalness is a form of social armor, like a tank they climb into for self protection)

How many internet IQ tests have you taken today user?

It's impressive how hard you try to sound smart but still come off as a dumbass weirdo.

you could ask that question to someone who claims that reading makes you smarter, watching Rick and Morty makes you smarter, or that shitposting on Veeky Forums requires high.

but no, you will just deny the fact that there is a discrepancy in IQ present in the society, you will go and claim that literally 7 billion people have similarly functioning brains, and you will ask anyone who denies that a fan of taking IQ tests online.

bravo.

>rick and morty

Didn't even bother reading the rest. Neck yourself.

lurk moar

Normalfags out

>serbian folk
To je tako jebeno plebejski.

>The normies who are perfectly coping with modern society are correct and healthy
I have yet to see such normies
Its teachings are often contradictory and juvenile

I agree that anxiety and meaningless is rising everywhere, but there's still a large segment of the population that is less feeling, less neurotic, less brooding about the whole situation. Their Subjective quality of life is generally good, with an occasional glimpse of existential angst that they couldn't put into words. They're the shudras, the Laboring castes, the great unspecialized masses that make up the muscle and bones of society.

Deep thinking types get the worst of it. We're the neurons in a society with dementia. We follow our feelings down the rabbit hole and realize that this culture is decadent; rotting; evil. That there is a natural law underlying the realm of becoming, and that it is sovereign; and that it will rain down justice upon us.

We also have cognitive skills that don't lend themselves to light hearted socializing, and so we don't fit in with the average. The fault isn't in the normies or the outliers, our natures simply don't align. To assimilate into the normies is to kill that spark of greatness and wonder within you. This isn't to justify being an autist, it's to say that you should master social interactions and yet hold them at arms length. They aren't like you.

We are outliers without guidance; our academic institutions are utterly corrupted. And so, our natural place in the social hierarchy corrupted and democratized, we're alienated further from an already alienating society. Is it any wonder that the truly creative, brilliant human capital of this generation is radicalizing? Rejected where they most belong because even academics, the self proclaim seekers after truth, have been captured by sophistry and politics.

On the bright side, a lot of interesting philosophies will arise out of this chaos, and great men will follow to put them into practice.

the right most doll looks extremely realistic

lmao there's people that actually believe this out there holy shit your insane ramblings and sense of superiority are literally rooted in some sad inferiority you most definitely have.

Facism is nothing more than a defense mechanism for people who lack both the intelligence and social acumen to engage with the world as is.

True.

Pride is ignorance, ignorance is pride.

Everyone and their grandmother being on ssris means normies are perfectly coping with modern society.

I'm starting to see this reality. I was a"Hitler did nothing wrong tfw too smart to be happy and functional" goon for a while but I'm realizing now it's complete bullshit and I'm just angry at the world and myself for not having the guts to face it.

Was pure agony getting to this realization but I think I'm ready to try and actually live. Need to get off this garbage site if not the internet in general.

Not all of us are dilettantes about it, user.

Holy shit this has to become pasta.

I mostly agree with you, but you sound arrogant.