Cure for insomnia, the book

cure for insomnia, the book

Yeah it soothes my souls and melts away my anxieties too OP

>insomnia, the book
I think Stephen King wrote that one.

What books actually kept you awake until you finished them, longest marathon you've spent reading until you gave into sleep deprivation?

The third Harry Potter book desu. I was twelve and stayed up all night reading it in one shot.

I used to do that when I was a kid, especially with Harry Potter. When the fifth book came out I read it through in about five hours.

Uh user, I read Moby Dick and it's about whales, not sleep. I think you posted the wrong book

i loved this book

Brainlet, the post.

this post

1q84. I didn't read it in one sitting, but towards the end I stayed up till like 5 to finish the last 200 pages or so

When I was 13 I did this shit with The Subtle Knife, the last in Phillip Pullmans His Dar Materials Trilogy. I bawled my fucking eyes out at the ending. It's the only time in my life that any type of media has made me cry. Amazing children's books.

Lolita for some reason
Read Notes in one sitting but that was pretty short

These books I didn't know why I liked them so much
I still think the character names are all good

Atlas Shrugged, I spent many nights reading it until I couldn't focus my eyes on text or even process a sentence anymore. I'm not the user who keeps making Rand threads btw.

Moby dick

Honestly gonna read it soon then . . I keep staying up til around 6 heh.

pedo Alert

If this were a thread, it would be the best thread on lit in days

Kokoro

I've never been a fast reader but I have gone for like 48h straight hours without sleep for 3 books: Crime and Punishment, Flash ou le Grand Voyage and then, much later, The Brothers Karamazov.

TBK was transcendental. I was so absorbed and blow away that I would barely eat something. Felt like I was festing which was quite fitting.