REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ARABS GET OUT
GET OFF MY BEACH FUCKING ARABS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

someone delete this pathetic shit

This is truly a shit shitpost. Marvelous

>kay-muss

to be fair, it's a very valid point to make that meursault's actions were based on knee-jerk reactionary racism, to the degree that the same story transported to modern times would almost certainly involve a member of Veeky Forums

Wrong, they shined a light in his eye and it was hot. He was completely justified.

>mfw I walked into a Mobil Mart with a bunch of cars for sale taking up all the parking spaces and there's 2 Arabs talking in Arabic and nobody else in the store, then go to make coffee only to just get hot water in my cup, then just go with it and buy the cup then dump the liquid because I needed the cup more than the coffee
>mfw wondering why those cars were all out there

>racism
>>>>reddit
Go.

It's little courtesies like these that make what I do worth it

Meursault wearing a MAGA hat

nigger

i don't understand

that wouldn't hold up in a court of law. and it didn't, if i remember the novel correctly

He would have gotten away with it if he hadn't revealed his autism level in court

So you're still under the impression that "racism" describes something bad instead of something biological that will never go away. user, plz.

>to be fair, it's a very valid point to make that meursault's actions were based on knee-jerk reactionary racism
This implies Mersault was lying about the sun thing, doesn't seem to be in line with his character.

yeah but if he had the wherewithal to hide his autism he wouldn't have been autistic

there is no biological basic for racism

there is no biological basis for Veeky Forums, nigger

What you've been told is "racism" is a biological response that is being suppressed through top down moral pressure to control white people as we're replaced. It's natural and most other peoples have no qualms about expressing it since they lack the moral framework whites have. It's illusory tool jews imported from the Soviet Union to wield moral authority by telling us nature is unnatural.

>Meursault meets with a chaplain, but rejects his proffered opportunity of turning to God. The prisoner says that God is a waste of his time.

E D G Y

there's no such thing as "white people"

>white
>people
pick one