This kills the Petersonfag

>this kills the Petersonfag

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/ed/2015/07/10/419202925/the-writing-assignment-that-changes-lives
youtube.com/watch?v=caqc9slUkHY
youtube.com/watch?v=rSzpc2vh8Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zr_PU9iC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peterson doesn't even try he knows what would happen

This guy was thoroughly trounced by Chomsky, who is himself a pseud.

>Chomsky, who is himself a pseud.

Ok dude, step back a minute.

> anally dominates the weak
> dies from literal homo AIDS

PETERSON IS MY DADDY REEEE CLEAN YER ROOM BUCKO

How long is the "we pretend this fag is good" phase of lit going to last?

lit pretty much likes whatever it's told to like
if you want to replace Foucault just find some other obscurantist gibberish and spend a few months shilling it with a recognizable picture a VERY SHORT meme arrow (as in no more than 5 words, anything longer is a strain to read)

Yeah, Chomsky, Alan Turing, Alonzo Church, Kurt Godel, Richard Montague, Yehoshua Bar-Hillel, Joachim Lambek, etc. were all uber pseuds.

Faux Kult will never compete with the pronoun pounder. Nice try euro trash

peterson is literally running a for profit 'self-improvement' business

with cult members and everything

npr.org/sections/ed/2015/07/10/419202925/the-writing-assignment-that-changes-lives

>running a for profit 'self-improvement' business
What if I told you it's nothing unusual for a psychologist?

>He didn't Anally dominate the concept of death in order to transcend past Human reality

it's just a lot of how he adds up, how no other profs at u of t will even talk about him or to him, admin will just repeat talking points about him to the press, he is selling the system mostly in the netherlands, he built a third floor on his house full of native american art, he has wild mood changes and so on

I don't get it. What's wrong with memerson apart from the boiled down philosophy with self help bits? Is "postmodern marxist" the worst thing you can say to someone?

It's an oxymoron if he ever bothered to read a lick of Marx or Derrida. I suppose it doesn't matter, the discourse has made those two words completely meaningless.

He's a canadian, a hack academic, a yootoober, and a self-help guru for the legions of manchildren shat out of the arse end of the 20th century. He's a fag enabler

And people think he's leading the "counter-culture"

I introduced my liberal friend to Peterson and he's become much more conservative, confident and introspective (in a positive way) as a result.
He dumped his GF for being too much of a "party girl" and immodest. And he's looking for wife material now so he can have kids.

This is a guy who wanted to get a vasectomy a few months ago so he could have frivolous sex all his life. He also had a lot of anxiety and OCD type personality problems, which have virtually disappeared now. It's amazing.

>Peterson is a fag enabler
He needs to repent.
Also I'm not sure how red-pilled he is on the holohoax, WW2, but no one is perfect.

>I introduced my liberal friend to Peterson and he's become much more conservative, confident and introspective (in a positive way) as a result.
>He dumped his GF for being too much of a "party girl" and immodest. And he's looking for wife material now so he can have kids.

You and your imaginary friend are pathetic as fuck

Amazing how the Nazi thinks that covering up your inner turmoil with masculism will solve it. Say hello to repressed homosexuality (or perhaps you'll come to love yourself), Ernst.

>Nazi
how can anyone ACTUALLY believe he is a nazi when he's ranting non stop about the fascist regimes of the last century?

>not sure how red-pilled he is on the holohoax, WW2, but no one is perfect.
Memerson literally thinks Hitler is the most evil person to ever exist. And that Hitler is "more evil than our society tells us He is".
Memerson is just a Classical Liberalâ„¢ who claims he has found the solution to politics and history.

Will Beberson ever realize Foucault was not a Marxist?

you and your friend sound like losers

Only psued here is you.

I was responding to the guy talking about the holohoax. Peterson is just a weird Christian whose entire career is reacting to academics he doesn't understand (Freud, Derrida, etc.)

Peterson is an admitted ex-alcoholic

he's this guy + Jung

youtube.com/watch?v=caqc9slUkHY

>the people who are receptive to Peterson are that kind of brainless retards with multiple psychiatric issues
totally makes sense now

Hey, take that back! I've multiple psychiatric issues but I'm not a Memerson fag.

>my retarded friend is even more retarded now

inspiring story

It's like those born again christians who try to proselytize by telling you they were horrible and self-righteous people before converting

>allegedly loves Nietzsche
>criticizes in Foucault exactly what he took from Nietzsche
>''Christian atheist''
>staunch defender of ~rationality, ~truth and ~objectivity
>basically makes Nietzsche sound like a moralist lamenting the death of God
What did Borban B Beberson mean by this? Could it be possible that a second-rate psychologist with no background in philosophy would conveniently misinterpret complex thinkers in order to fit them into his self-help radical centrist narrative?!

>>criticizes in Foucault exactly what he took from Nietzsche
He barely mentions Foucault at all
>''Christian atheist''
He has literally never once called himself that
>staunch defender of ~rationality,
Okay
>~truth and ~objectivity
Did you miss the entire Harris debate?
>basically makes Nietzsche sound like a moralist lamenting the death of God
Okay cool, so you really have no idea what you're talking about

that makes him even more of a chad

>''Christian atheist''
>Never mentions Feuerbach
>Sucks off Nietzsche
>Never mentions Kierkegaard

Peterson should really read Lacan. They have a few parallel ideas and he'd benefit from incorporating his terms and models

Mate, I can point you to the videos where he says all that.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSzpc2vh8Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zr_PU9iC8

>He has literally never once called himself that
But that's what he is. A non-Christian who still follows Christian ethics.
>Did you miss the entire Harris debate?
Of course, do you think I follow this idiot? However, his entire criticism of ''post-modernity'' is based on the idea that 'they' dismiss truth and objectivity and only care about furthering their own narrative.

>However, his entire criticism of ''post-modernity'' is based on the idea that 'they' dismiss truth and objectivity and only care about furthering their own narrative.
The criticism you should be making is that he's a hypocrite, given that his pragmatic notion of truth runs quite against the grain of objectivity and empiricism. You don't actually know what his position is though, you're just guessing

Considering he's not a believing Christian, what is his grounding for objective morality and truth? It can't be God.

>he doesn't know that God's a metaphor

>implying

>literally a fag

>I introduced my liberal friend to Peterson and he's become much more conservative
WOAH DUDE WHAT A FUGGEN CHANGE
HE WENT FROM LIBERALISM WITH GENDER-NEUTRAL BATHROOMS TO LIBERALISM WITHOUT GENDER-NEUTRAL BATHROOMS

>implying fags aren't intellectually superior to "lets just feed and grow more parasites what could go wrong" heterosexuals

>human calling itself parasite
wew lad, must be hard being this unenlightened
Drop the antinatalists and utilitarists, start with the Greeks

>cult
These hysterics kek

He actually started distinguishing between postmodernism and marxism kind of recently, which shows he's learning (and why he has academics on his shows, since he is formulating his ideas by bouncing his off theirs). People don't like him because he didn't do enough pre-requisite reading to have such strong opinions on specific authors in the first place. Instead he plays word games and doesn't distinguish between when he's paraphrasing an author and adding his own further logical development of a point as though the authors didn't do this in the first place and saved him all the trouble

If only you were this skeptical about the arguments Peterson makes

Fuck Peterson and fuck Zizek both of them want to talk about theology without having to study it.

Yeah he could have read more than one book at least.

I don't think huMANity is a parasite, just woman
read between the lines faggot

It's skeptical not to consider Peterson a nazi?

Yeah, he seem very confident about the things he says. "Intellectuals" with this level of conviction really put me off.

Basically, Peterson believes in some variation on the Hegelian absolute, though he doesn't know it because apparently he has never gotten around to reading most major philosophical works that don't seem to relate directly to his political concerns.

God started off as a literal personification of the absolute and people later discovered that they were really using him as a metaphor, to describe something incomprehensible and unnameable (hence the name Yahweh, 'I am who I am'). The problem is that even now most people who believe in God don't understand or even want to understand what it is they believe in, that religion has become a prison of thought dividing people over nothing, preventing them from seeing where the real contradictions between and in their belief systems lie.
And Peterson is enabling their festering ignorance by being a fence-sitting, opportunistic piece of shit and pretending to believe in god, instead of "speaking his truth" plainly. Given that he claims to represent and fight for truth he really has no excuse for trying to manipulate the crowd to gain support for his cause.

>the CIA had to create a whole new virus just to stop his brilliant ideas from BTFOing america

were we watching the same debate user

>watch a video
>don't understand what foucalt is saying
>parrot youtube comments

actual state of Veeky Forums

What exactly did you point him to? I don't want to sit through a hundred clips of him on youtube, I want the condensed version.

>this kills the fag

>this kills the Foucaultfag

Not all the way. Chomsky handily won the first part of the exchange, while Foucault won the second part. Foucault made Chomsky look like an idiot when Chomsky kept trying to autistically impose morality, legality etc onto warfare.

He beat you to it

also: mivehind but my picture is still better. between black Africans and (mostly) white/black/hispanic American gays, the notion of an Asian woman having HIV is as statistically insignificant as the political correctness of the image (exactly because it avoids depicting either a man or a black person, the most commonly infected groups) is laughable.

True but read for more truth. Also he's a tripfaggot so I win by default, notwithstanding the rest of this.

She's a thai tranny. They have very high rates of HIV.

>Foucault
>obscurantist gibberish
Stop saying stupid shit, user.

>tripcoding
for god's sake....

>Being killed by a deadly virus
What a beta.