Do you go to book clubs with your GF?

do you go to book clubs with your GF?

Other urls found in this thread:

writersofkern.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/wok-agenda-2015-1017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This really isn't literature related. Please discuss a work of literature instead of this inane /r9k/-tier shit

I don't go to bookclubs, I don't have a girlfriend, and I wouldn't go to bookclubs if I had a girlfriend. I hope that answers all your questions.

Would you lick her asshole, though?

>tfw no matter how much reading, philosophizing/intellectualizing you do, you will never have breasts and a working vagina

shut up nerd

I'd like to club her book if you know what I mean

No, book clubs are gay. Back when I had a Veeky Forums gf we'd go to literary club for author visits, poetry readings, speakers, etc. Now I don't have a gf and don't want one.

my town has a writers club. membership is $10 for students, Should I join and try to meet other lit fags?

I would like to book her clubs if you catch my drift.

Do you have $10? Sure. It's cheaper than a movie.

this sounds like a great way for you to meet fellow mediocrities. go for it!

hey discussion cuck

go patrol this board and make sure they're staying on topic, we don't need you here anymore

No, I wouldn't.

hang yourself you fucking spastic

writersofkern.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/wok-agenda-2015-1017.pdf

there is a sample of meeting minutes. I mainly write meeting minutes for work and shit but it seems interesting

be careful that reply is not literature related, you might have to reprimand yourself for free!

I'd skip that one. Way too formal and political for my taste, and it seems like a self congratulatory bunch. Not friend material. Nevermind that nearly all of their writing critique groups are closed. Fuck that. You'll learn more on Veeky Forums anyway if you know what questions to ask.

My favorite part of that pic is the blind at half-mast, allowing just enough light to remind him of a world that isn't his.

What are you? A fucking,... I don't even know thats how fucking peculiar your like is. What the fuck are you? you wouldnt eat a nice hole of booty? you wouldnt scoop it with your tongue like a good kid? you wouldnt go trick and treating with your tongue for halloweens sake? you wouldnt taste the caramel of a japanese woman? you wouldnt.. what are you a fucking --?? you wouldnt go down there holding her butt cheeks together and having your tongue lick the inch of ass hair clean? you wouldnt shake her ass on your face so your nose is deep buried inside her anus? you wouldnt dip your tongue up and down that hole like an excavator? there is something deeply wrong with you and we have to get the bottom of this, since you wont

Only if she just had a shower.

Why did I kek?

The image of two bulbous, pale, white hams being tongued by user, and then a speck of dirt on the rim. Why is that funny?

I-it's not funny

I keep laughing.

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.

hes gay dude

>book clubs

Is that still a thing?

cosmic kek

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HIM!?