Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIva5LzhPFE
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4260130/PETER-HITCHENS-plot-wipe-marriage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5e2vFc1AIOA
youtube.com/watch?v=kPC9E62AOhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of your business, you fat four-eyed pedo freak

on Veeky Forums

That is mother fucking Greg Sadler and he knows the Phenomenology inside and out

You're fucking negated, kiddo

>he doesn't have a house down the road which is specifically for you to write/keep your toys
Pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=hIva5LzhPFE

>worshipping a fat and ugly high school teacher

The library

On my work desk at home under incandescent lighting. Sat in a leather chair with the room at an ambient 28 °C.

Comfy.

Lately I've been going to this dhaba down the road where the staff are really friendly. It's quiet most of the week so they're happy for me to get a coffee then stay in there almost all day writing if I want to.

Funniest thing I've read all day.

Because I have nobody else to talk to.

Ideally at home on my desk, but I take my notepad everywhere and often have to write wherever I happen to be.

Don't you diss Sadler in my image-based bulletin board. He's a good man.

>divorced
Looks like all that philosophy hasn't worked too well for his personal life.

Dr.SADLER IS PURE , DELETE THIS COMMEnt

Maybe he hadn't read philosophy at the time. Or maybe he forgot his whip.

>summer visit
what did he mean by this?

>picking up my kids for summer visit
I hate modernity so fucking much

lmao, aren't you the guy that argued with that dumb slut trying to justify her dumb slutty ways a couple of weeks ago?

That sounds like me. Sluts are gonna be the downfall of the West

Yeah, that's definitely you.

I know how long you've been here and I have never once seen you post about literature.

I was just talking about 1984 in that other thread

user said literature, not YA pulp

It means the roastie got child custody. Poor Gregory, he seems like he would be a great dad

No-fault divorce will be the downfall of the west.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4260130/PETER-HITCHENS-plot-wipe-marriage.html

youtube.com/watch?v=5e2vFc1AIOA

>it's perfectly legal for my wife to cheat on me, take my house, take my kids, and fuck her new boyfriend on the bed I bought her while my children sleep in the next room
What a wonderful world

I write where I shitpost, at my computer

Also where I eat and play vidya. This chair has absorbed a LOT of farts

Peter Hitchens is such a great man. Compare him to his totally subhuman brother.

I like them both but Christopher Hitchens took the easy road being an atheist in America. Fun fact, I left a copy of "god is not Great" at the house of a devoutly religious family and never had it returned.

Peter Hitchens takes the most unpopular stance on everything, it seems. He is wrong about drug legalization but right on practically everything else. And he is the better man.

>He is wrong about drug legalization

Degenerate

He ignores the fact that drug use is voluntary and it makes outlaws of adults engaging in nonviolent behavior.

His argument that it will degrade society hardly holds water.

D-do you guys think Greg gets audience puss?

They're harming themselves and when they're high on drugs they're apt to harm others. I don't particularly care if it's voluntary or not.

Plus, a lot of druggies can barely be considered "adults." I know the age of majority is 18 in most places, but you're not fully mature until at least your mid twenties.

Not him btw.

Nah, he seems too chill for undergrad pussy. He seems like the type to go for ripe, older women to drink wine with.

>They're harming themselves
Debatable, spurious; so what
>when they're high on drugs they're apt to harm others.
Highly presumptuous; show me a violent pothead
>Plus, a lot of druggies can barely be considered "adults."
And yet, plenty of adults take drugs. No one is arguing children should be allowed to purchase drugs. It's ridiculous to bar adults from taking whatever substance they wish into their own bodies. But you admit to authoritarian impulses on this, so it's not surprising you don't see it as a problem.

We need Sadler and Peterson to have an interview together. So that the Trinity will be complete.

Cliff is such a faggot I can't even get over it.

But he is a cool faggot

He is the embodiment of pseud and pretentiousness, his videos, his looks, his words, his intonation, everything

>thinking Philosophy can help with life.
Maybe Stoicism. maybe.

>Christopher Hitchens took the easy road being an atheist in America.
Imagine being this delusional.

in the paper

king greg will smite your ass with tetralogical terror you fucking dope

lmao, greg has literally gone through every paragraph of that god forsaken book for years now, and some virgin with an undercut knows better. kiss my ass

hes a nice guy with an audience. get over it

Antonio Wolf don't have shit on Sadler.

>implying I write anything

This. Sadler is Veeky Forums sacred ground.

legend

and he drinks lattes with microwaved milk

Peter took the easy road of being against the Iraq War while everyone was circlejerking about it. Christopher at least took a principled stance, and he got a lot of shit for it.

His non-interventionism seems to stem from regarding interventionism as a primarily communist tactic.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPC9E62AOhk

"adults" like this man take drugs.

You're right though I don't give a shit about "personal freedom."

India?

You guys don't know what you're talking about. For a 50 year old, divorce is the best thing that can happen to them. It happened to my grandfather when I was a kid and he went from sleeping with my chronically frigid, horrifically depressed and resentful grandmother to a constantly rotating assortment of late 20's/early 30's sluts who were charmed by his status as a mildly successful professor (women that age genuinely prioritize intelligence/success over looks). And he still got to see his children and grandchildren whenever he wanted, which he obviously rarely did. Like I said, best life.

That guy looks so fucking sad.