Another week of studying literature here at the University of Sarajevo, the very spot where WW1 began

Another week of studying literature here at the University of Sarajevo, the very spot where WW1 began.
Most professors didnt't even show up for lectures but it's free so I don't care, and even if I did, it's free so I'm supposed not to anyway. I can't help stop myself from taking a bath three times a day since the uni halls are ridden with cigarette smoke and the stench of cooking low quality food.
I had to buy a cheap car as to not impose my class onto other students and it's great fun for me to play pretend. But what surprises me is that all of my collegues only ever read autobiographies of deceased rock stars and entry level existentialism. Sad really.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Right_Stuff_(blog)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you some kind of stinky bosnian ex-turco mountain slav from the forgotten hill-lands of Europe? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the devsirme? Why do you even have universities?

are you oxford user?

>the very spot where WW1 began.
It began in military offices actually; the major powers were planning it.

(((military powers)))

take your trash brackets back to pol

Are you saying jews are trash? That's antisemitic, goyim. In the UK you could be arrested by the shomrim for that.

lel, I looked at the pic and immediately thought it must be from somewhere nearby
Koja si godina?

It's a twofer: 1) the provenance of those brackets is the alt-right TRS (which inevitably leads to TRaSh, as was the case with '80s home computers), and 2) the use of an antisemitic dogwhistle like those brackets is trashy in and of itself

So you are a jew who keeps up with pro-white media outlets in order to attack them. Put another way, you are a jew who thinks he has a right to slander whites while residing in a white nation, then pretending to be the victim. You are the trash that need to be removed in this equation.

kek
something for people who don't know:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Right_Stuff_(blog)

Ne studiram ustvari, samo maštam o tome. Ti?

>Ne studiram ustvari, samo maštam o tome.
Onda kako ide srednja?
>Ti?
brucoš na Filozofskom (zg)

How about you shut up and live your life?

I love when my professors miss their lectures. I live in Brazil and this happens all the time. I just stay at home reading books. Lectures are useless if your IQ is above 120.

You should be happy. At least you don't live surrounded by mutts like I do, a minority in your own native city.

By the way, is there any slav literature book chart?

It there isn't, there should be. I am strongly under the impression that you guys produced the best literature in the world in the past century, but it's difficult to find the main authors and the good translations.

ka sploh studiras?

Does that mean 'what subject do you study?'.

Curious. Is 'studiras' the second person? In Portuguese it's 'estudas', also finishing with the 's'.

it means "what are you even studying", yes it is the second person. But yeah you are correct although I phrased the question in more of a colloquial manner.

Does 'ka' mean 'what'?

That's very similar to the usual Romance form 'que'.

>translations
If we're not talking about Russian 19th century, you should be happy with even one single translation.
Some recs from ex-yu:
Krleža
Andrić
Marinković
Meša Selimović (don't know if he was translated)
Milorad Pavić (saw his Dictionary of Khazars mentioned multiple times on lit)

other ex-yugos might know more

how is he slandering whites
you sound like a mexican whos trying too hard to fit in

This.

Thanks.

it does, but 'ka' is the shortened colloquial version. The proper word would be 'kaj'

tko /varaždin/