Kevin MacDonald on Philip Roth

And the psychology of Portnoy’s Complaint.

>But the revenge motive is also critical and often difficult to separate from the desire to dominate. As Connelly emphasizes, it’s about, in Portnoy’s words, “Hating Your Goy and Eating One Too.” The hatred is real and is intimately tied in with sexual competition. A passage that is remarkably similar to Portnoy appears in my review of Yuri Slezkine’s The Jewish Century recounting the theme of Jewish revenge in the USSR:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/10/20/harvey-weinstein-revenge-and-domination-as-jewish-motives/

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinmacdonald.net/Tooby&Pinker.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One day, the people who write stuff like this will die, and they'll realize that they built most of their lives on worldviews on illusory conceptions and hatred. Psychopaths punish themselves.

This guy is my literary hero.

Praise Mr. McDonald!

try the redpill, brainwashed moron

No, they will be seen as honorable for standing up and telling the truth when everyone else was afraid to, and vindicated when white nations expel the jews for the 350+ time.

We just have to wait for a new Hitler

Is that really all you've got? No true analysis, just half-baked condescension?

Refusal to discuss a subject with your interlocutor eventually makes your interlocutor agree that discussion is a waste of time.

Even white people who read the Culture of Critique and voice criticism of some of the things in it agree with the central thesis. And the people who express extreme hatred of it are all jewish.

This it ain't anything like dedicating your life on love and absolutely objective diversity(everything is subjective though), even killing people out of love, sacrificing them out of love, degrading them out of love, it doesn't matter if it is out of love and I don't get to experience the negatives of the love.

"All silencing of discussion is an assumption of infallibility."

No argument should ever be off the table, numbnuts. That way lies fascism. Read Raspail's The Camp of the Saints, and compare to the refugee crisis in Europe. Alien cultures arrive into homogeneous nations and proceed to create enclaves which make demands of the state while crying muh democracy and muh religious tolerance but don't you fucking dare draw my prophet or I will stab you.

>illusory conceptions
I can tell you it would be nice if the consequences of unregulated immigration were illusory. Pretending these problems don't exist is plain ignorance, and detrimental to the host population and their new parasites.

This user is 100% correct. Witness the rise of the alt-right and them. You think it's just a coincidence white nationalism has become popular among the young?

>Jews Suck: an Analysis
>Jews don't like it

really activates my almonds

not literature mongoloids

>That way lies fascism. Read Raspail's The Camp of the Saints
lol

who the fuck is kevin macdonald

>it's just a coincidence white nationalism has become popular among the young
it's not a coincidence, it's the same reason communism is popular among the young: they're losers

Probably the greatest thinker since St. Aquinas. Through evolutionary group psychology theory*, he explains how Jews are trying to subvert whiteness and masculinity.

*facts

Peterson's dad.

Which is not going to happen

sage

A meme some guy's trying very hard to force.

This but unironically.

Yet another anti-Semite and bigot that mentally ill/schizophrenic /pol/tards should be discussing over in their psychotic playbox

I'll wait for the (You)'s

>theory and facts are interchangeable
costanza.jpg

It's part of a series and the first part is considered to be an excellent history of the Jewish people.

citation needed

What exactly is so controversial about this? Maybe I'm just autistic but I honestly don't understand why anybody would even consider questioning the resentful, insipid nature of Jewish psychology. I was under the impression that it was something of self-deprecating joke among Jews

What's really scary is that most of the people ITT pushing back against MacDonald probably aren't Jews at all, but goyim. They're so well-trained! Somebody acknowledges the possibility of a Jewish group interest and instantly they plug their ears and begin irony posting

Veeky Forums's meme of the year desu

>Literally Who on Some Fag
hmmmm

Geez, project much, Rabbi?

Strange how these jews feel empowered to attack whites while living in white nations. Sure that isn't going to have a backlash.

It's sad that Jews are still being used as scapegoats for societies ills. These anti-Semites always treat them like a monolith, denying them their individuality and thus dehumanizing them. There are Jewish conservatives, Jewish Christians, Jewish carpenters, Jewish bakers, etc. Who can blame certain sets of Jews for being clannish at times. Wouldn't you try to stick with your own kind if everyone else persecuted you for something entirely out of your control?

>out of their control
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This isn't reddit, guy. No one buys this sob narrative of jews being innocent, persecuted victims anymore. They've been driven out so many times because of things they've done. Also, appealing to individualism is a non-starter since they're so inbred as to all be fifth cousins. Jews don't function like individualists in the European sense, they've been bred to act in terms of what's best for their group -- "is it good for the jews?" Please try to become better informed so you don't post nonsense like this in the future.

it's proof of the spread of /pol/'s influence

Jewish people are white

:)

>Wouldn't you try to stick with your own kind if everyone else persecuted you for something entirely out of your control?

What a horribly racist idea user.

>Jewish Christians
This cannot exist.

Come on user, stop blaming your ills on "muh joos" That's no way to get your life turned around. I recommend in lieu of "muh joos" you give having a productive career, a healthy sex life, and a well rounded reading habit a try. The first step of not being a faggot is admitting you are one. Veeky Forums is pullin for ya muh dood.

>implying

To those seeking to hone their jewdar, note the distinctly jewish projection and pathologization in this jew's post.

It's very telling that you don't consider having a meaningful and productive life in addition to also understanding the various oligarchic power structures that govern and manipulate society to also be a potential option on the table.

You consider both avenues to be mutually exclusive because you personally lack the resolve to stomach these uncomfortable realities so you try to passive aggressively dismiss them to appease yourself.

PROTIP: Just because you want to understand these issues that doesn't necessarily mean that you have to become an anti-semite who hates all Jews. Some men may learn toward this, but that is their lot. That doesn't have to be you. You choose to avoid these topics in toto because you are intellectually weak and you lack discernment.

How do scientists know these genes predispose someone to act a certain way?

Oy vey! You truly are lost user. Schmucks like you make this short life that much more tedious.

Veeky Forums is a shill's paradise, if you hadn't noticed.

it's another I don't approve of it therefore it can't be episode

This shit isn't even /pol/
/pol/ hasn't been /pol/ for years

t. poltard

looks like a jew, obvious plant

Some are white, some are black, it's a religion so there's no restriction on color. But most people mean ashkenazi when discussing genetics:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

>in 2017, nations protecting their borders and sovereignty equals fascism
Because really why have a state at all? In fact let's drop the entire concept of an immigration and just declare open borders. Then when Mahmoud is knocking on your apartment door trying to sleep on your floor (next to your wife) you better let him or you're a fucking fascist racist islamophobe.

Do you see now how crazy you sound?

lol

>reads 'that way lies fascism' as 'unequivocally and literally is fascism'

Why are you on Veeky Forums if you can't read?

The revenge motive could be explained without the Jewish part. He was a kinda ugly fella who got rich and powerful and decided to fuck a bunch of high class Hollywood prostitutes. In fact he fucked some Jewish ones too.

The reason I say this is not because I think you shouldn't criticize Jews, but because a lot of this kind of criticism can be dismissed to a large degree with rational counter arguments.
Therefore this criticism loses power and therefore white nationalists who do this are wasting time and energy and are attracting dumb Nazi sympathizers who will never achieve anything.

It's alright to discuss Jews, but if you're doing it with current celeb gossip garbage (which is quickly forgotten) you'll just attract low quality people and you won't build anything lasting and powerful.
Be compassionate. Nobody likes to hang out with hateful people.

I don't know, I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of liberalism. Even liberals are getting more aggressive and militant. I mean, it's just a matter of demographics. Libs have few children, and as a result fail to pass on their worldview.

Is there anyhing that is more the mark of a plebeian moron to divide politics in the side of love and the side of hatred?

>that "refutation"

Par for fucking course.

I wonder if MacDonald gave had his children vaccinated against polio. Clearly, (((Jonas Salk))) only developed the vaccine to advance Jewish evolutionary interests at the expense of whites.

actually Culture of Critique was a /pol/ meme long before it arrived here. Same with Evola. I sincerely doubt Veeky Forums cared about either before /pol/ did

of course

Why do you try to pathologize opposing opinions? Do you realize that simply calling a person you disagree with an “anti-Semite” does not constitute an argument?

MacDonald's antisemitism is not up for debate, his books argue for it.

He is a professor of evolutionary psychology who has written a trilogy of books about Jewish group behaviour. The first two books of this series received positive reviews from the mainstream academia, while the third one was not as widely accepted because of it’s alleged “anti-Semitic tone”.

Shut up, you've never read a word of his books, nor have you considered the possibility, which is more like a fact, that jews bring contempt upon themselves through their actions.

Calm down, you don't know shit about me. Stop being an alienating asshole.

>The first two books of this series received positive reviews from the mainstream academia
Where's the proof of this?

There is some genetic overlap between Ashkenazi Jews and Southern Europeans, but they are still more genetically related to Kurds and Levantine Arabs.

kevinmacdonald.net/Tooby&Pinker.htm

Right, and that S. European/Italian admixture comes from when they infiltrated and destroyed Rome.

I remember seeing a Jewish online magazine published an article that compared Weinstein to protagonist in American Psycho. That he was taking revenge on the goyim. The writer pointed out that the woman who blew the lid on his behavior was a fellow Jew. Implying that those within the industry were okay with what he was doing as long as he only abused non-Jewish women, but he crossed the line when he went after a Jewish woman.

Nice strawman, MacDonald doesn’t argue that all Jews are motivated by tribal interests.

This one?

Yep.

anti-semitism does tend towards pathology actually. There are Dutch people who don't like Belgians, but they don't accuse them are controlling the financial system and the media. Just browse /pol/ for a few minutes and you cant deny it, the mental health problems are just so obvious

>MacDonald doesn’t argue that all Jews are motivated by tribal interests.
What a cuck

Antisemite is someone who is hostile to all Jews. This clearly doesn’t apply to Kevin MacDonald. In his books he almost exclusively references Jewish authors.

not an argument

>Antisemite is someone who is hostile to all Jews
lol no

«The initial academic response to MacDonald's works on Judaism included favorable reviews. Laurence Loeb of the University of Utah (writing for the Jewish Folklore and Ethnology Review) called A People That Shall Dwell Alone a "tour-de-force" and a "watershed contribution to the understanding of Judaism and Jewish life" based on a "cautious, careful assembling of evidence."[12] MacDonald's initial work received positive reviews from other scholars including Hans Eysenck,[13] John Hartung,[14] Harmon Holcomb,[15] Richard Lynn,[16] and Roger D. Masters.[17]»

No, and this is straight out of the jewish playbook of pathologizimg others instead of looking inward. CofC has a whole chapter on how they do this. Jews admit they run those things anyway; no one's accusing, they're just noticing.

Then who is an anti-Semite?

people who are hostile to jews generally

kek

this is no different to any other industry. If you found the people who run the big financial centers in New York and London, theyre all from about 4 families of blue blooded WASPS. Nobody cares. Youre seeing what you want to, ie confirmation bias.

Incorrect. An antisemite is someone jews don't like. Opposing the negative influence of jews is healthy and a protective instinct increasing among whites learning about jewish behavior. It's natural as grass is green.

Are you dumb or lying? It's well documented and that nearly every major financial firm is run by jews, including the two most important ones: Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve.

>Incorrect. An antisemite is someone jews don't like
Why are you using a strategy of inversion, user?

you know this ends with you in a mental institution eating flies, dont you?

Today, WASPs don’t have nearly as much influence as Jews. There are 3 Jews on the Supreme Court and not a single WASP.

The odds are on that happening to you since you're clearly the one who willfully or through ignorance has infirm grasp of reality regarding who is running the media and banking institutions in America. We aren't talking about secret information here.

Not an argument

>3▶
>
not literature you fucking mongoloids

lol

OP is literature related. Can't control what JIDF shills do.

Only conversos and 90s Dylan.

No shit, but without moderation this board turns into /pol/ 2.0 very quickly

There has been an increase in white identity that leads naturally to more white men looking into their culture's literary history as well.

>“Hating Your Goy and Eating One Too.”

Jesus, jews are disgusting people. Even a few of their own get it. Here's what jewish chess master Bobby Fisher had to say:

>Jews are truly anti-human and anti-nature. Jews are intensely selfish, intolerant and anti-social, et cetera. They are full of hate, greed, malice, et cetera. Naturally, other people, i.e. the non-Jews, don’t like being bulldozed aside, robbed and murdered by the Jews, and will sooner or later resist. That is where the lies and deceit of the Jews come into place.

Fascinating perspective, love the oo

>From this perspective, sexually abusing gentile women with impunity and taking advantage of gentile women who willingly give sexual favors because of the advantages to be gained from wealthy, powerful Jewish men are the ultimate aphrodisiacs for Jewish men — and particularly if they are sociopaths like Weinstein. This would be especially the case if the women are very attractive and sought after in the game of intra-male sexual competition, such as movie stars.
Most of the women sexually assaulted were b-list actors at best though,

Also i don't know how evolutionary psychology isn't considered a psudoscience yet

It's pretty funny how hysterical the /pol/ crowd is getting about some casting couch shit. And even the "intellectuals" can't help themselves getting drawn into this bullshit. I respect Macdonald but this is fucking lame. Oy vey some fat Jew got his dick sucked its anuddah holodomor in here!!!

If you are white, you should be upset by an alien race of semites using an industry your people built to exploit your women.

Nope