Gods telling me too write this book

Gods telling me too write this book.

Its going to have 10 fighters f fighting hunger games style and the winner gets a wish. It'll have a story for each character with one of them being canon.

The psycho character will be insanely gorey saw style but the rest would just be overly violent. Tje seductress will be more sexual.

The hero or tje canon story idk too much about..

Would anyone read this if i make it good enough?

I rarely read but for some reason i need to write this book. I never write fiction so itll probably be shjt..

Ive spent two hours a day writing it..

>r/writing

Consider getting diagnosed with psychosis then killing yourself because you are a pleb. God wills it.

#replyingtopasta

>pasta

I literally wrote this now..

This would be embarassing even if you were 14.

im 26..

good luck and don't let anyone down, it sounds like a fun creative outlet even if it does end up unreadable trash

I actually think this is awesome OP

Thanks..

Every one of them will have a backstory. Like a secluded loner who created a tulpa with his mind that has powers but personality weaknesses.

Someone whos super beautiful but gets his face wrecked in the tournament somehow and wants to change his wish...idk im just writinf ideas..

I just want people to be able to pick the character they enjoy and have a completely different expierence for each idk.

thx user..

>Its going to have 10 fighters f fighting hunger games style and the winner gets a wish. It'll have a story for each character with one of them being canon.

and this is the dude who grants the wish.

i see you're a big fan of Dragonball Super!

like one of them was an alien who was sent to earth to conquer it but his ship crashed and he was brought up by an old guy who taught him martial arts and then one day his brother alien turned up and said he was going to take over the world and they fought

Have you ever watched Gantz? The survival aspect may appeal to you.

Ill check it out famalam..

Lmao..naw not dbz inspired. Kinda twisted metal inspired. The winner gets one wish.

Cute picture uwu

if you read the bible...god does tell people to do really dumb things all the time. So...go for it, it's probably going to end with your death or something, but hey it's god's will.

Enjoy writing, user, no matter how it turns out, turning a shitty book into a decent one is easier than having none. But what's the fucking point of this thread? What's with your i-j key issue?

If you enjoy writing then do it. If yiu don't don't. Simple as that.

No, sorry, this sounds like trash. Please be more original.

Op here.

I cant write worth shit and im crying but im going to try it even if it sucks..

Don't let your dreams be dreams OP

Keep creating.

But also, read a variety of good books. Reading quality works and understanding why they're good is essential for honing writing skill. In a way, you have to imitate the greats and eventually after much time of practicing, you'll be able to personalize your writing on a high level and expand your creativity to new horizons.

The world needs more twisted metal inspired fiction. It would be amazing if you could somehow affect the prose to evoke the sensation of listening to rob zombie. Preferably living dead girl

Im writing the story now and its very very inspired by twisted metal..i played it as a kid. Im enjoying writing it even if i suck at it. Itll be my baby though ill make it good i promise.

I decided to write this after watching juuni taisen an anime on this concept. Its newer.

,__,

I wrote ten pages and finished one part of one characters story ,__,

Writing is really fun..

This is literally just Fate/Stay Night. The fact that nobody has called you out on this yet makes me question what this website is coming to.

Ive hinestly never seen it. Ive spent 4 hours writing it. I have to redo everything once i have names and all of that. Which is going to suck but whatever.

Fate/Stay Night is a visual novel with multiple routes (as you envision). It has seven ancient heroes summoned into modern times to have a free-for-all, where the winner gets a wish from the Holy Grail. They've animated a few of the routes. If you actually are serious about your little project, you need to play the VN.

Ill check it out. I wrote 20 pages today and worked on it for 6 hours at the coffee shop uwu

While reading good books is certainly invaluable for your own writing, the use of literature which tried but clearly failed must not be understated. Looking at someone else's failure can be a cautionary tale with the clear benefit that reading a book is always takes shorter than writing one.

Either way, OP, if you are serious about this, if the goal isn't the product but rather writing skill, look at the smaller victories and keep producing.