When did you realize that Tom Clancy was a hack and that most of his books were complete garbage?

When did you realize that Tom Clancy was a hack and that most of his books were complete garbage?

Immediately.

The same day I figured out the sky is blue and water is wet.

Did anyone ever not realize this?

Does anyone else hate steroid junkies offering advice about hard work?

You don't get Arnold big without roids OR hard work. That's exactly what he's talking about

Steroids don't allow you to avoid hard work. They decrease recovery time, and allow you to train MORE. It a allows you to do more work in a shorter period, so you progress faster than someone who is clean, but you don't actually get a skip any work. You just condense it.

I think steroids are stupid because you can get similar results, for the same amount of work, you just have to wait a little longer.

I never read any of them, but I played the "Splinter Cell" and "Rogue Spear" video games. I enjoyed them.

Red Storm Rising. He made WWIII completely uninteresting. The Cardinal of the Kremlin was the coffin lid closing on his "skill". He was meant to make video games and movie treatments.

But I thought he never even helped in actually making any of those games, they just knew that if they slapped his name on it, that it would sell better.

You knks because the whole “Oh well it has his name on it and he wrote Red October or some shit so it’s gotta be good right?”

Give me a break.

When I saw them in abundance at airport newsstands.

The only one he had any (light) input on was the first Rainbow Six, because he wrote the book.

When did you realize that Tom Clancy was black?

>this is what naturals actually believe

I respect arnold because rather than giving the excuse that the body just can't achieve that he did roids. While I don't exactly respect the average roider I respect those who does whatever it takes.

He did the hard work as well, not just the roiding

When I heard him referred to as the conservative Stephen King.

Round about the time I first heard of Tom Clancy.

lmao i thought he was trump at first glance

Splinter Cell was a cool game

I really enjoyed red october. I was like 14 or something, but still, it really made an impression

Hunt For Red October, Patriot Games and Rainbow Six were good.

Yes and men are only stronger than women if they work out right? It's not like testosterone could make your muscles bigger and stronger without working out, so surely if you got an adult male who doesn't do physical activity and an adult female who doesn't they should have the same amount of muscle mass and strength.

I personally insulted Tom Clancy online one time, simply by disagreeing with him about something. He sent me a private "What's your problem?" and I replied with a private "Blow it out your ass."

Like James Patterson books?

I have known body builders who have worked out for 5 years natty, and seen them surpassed by a roid user in a year.