What has literature taught you about LOVE

what has literature taught you about LOVE

It made me realize that it's the single most important thing in life

No one will ever love an user

Yet I spoke the tongues of men and I spoke the tongues of angels, without love I would be but a clanging cymbal.
Corinthians 13

That love demands a higher consciousness

WOMEN AND BLACKS BTFOOO

It's an empty and meaningless thing that people obsess about.

How utterly unloved must you be to believe this? I am genuinely curious.

Why do people obsess about love? I had a friend who once said he cried himself to sleep at night because he didn't have anybody. Now he is completely pussy-whipped in a relationship and would probably murder for her if she asked him to. Every love story I read is empty and vapid and makes no sense. Love is illusion. Lust is superior.

Are you even unloved by your mother?

Apparently people go completely irrational about love and I have no idea how this is supposed to feel.

No, my mother loves me very much.

But her love is empty and meaningless to you? I pity you

rebellious teen detected, you 14 or something?
Love in mainstream is nonsense, but all constructive relationships between people are because of a sum of positive emotion exchange=love

Absolutely nothing because I grew up in a home with the best model of a loving couple you could ask for. The relationship my parents have with one another is incredible, and replicating their success is something I strive for.

I've learnt that true love waits.

Not too much that I haven't already experienced.
Now biology textbooks on the other hand...

junkies experience similar symptoms

That it is the desperate and hopeless contemplation of something beautiful, beyond any sense of morality and beyond any possible reach.
And that it is completely unintelligible to women.

That it is God's greatest wound to man. That it is a wind whispering through the roses, a yellow phosphorescence in the blood that sets even the hearts of old men dancing.

you've never been in love so you dont know.

this

tfw receiving a love from a low vibrating being of lust and selfishness.

Fucked

Same. Receiving love from the wrong person can totally fuck your life.