youtube.com/watch?v=xJXJmXf1f6M
youtube.com/watch?v=W-zmtmgswHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, a shit one.

Not literature, though

Yes, we have mass shootings and obesity epidemics

America has many regional cultures.

Like what

is yurope like this too with the phones and all?

No. They have some regional flavor imposed by remnants of the past, but it's a sterile materialist shithole otherwise.

1984 and brae new world used to be fiction but now they have becomed non fiction

Jazz in New Orleans

Is it really that surprising when he live in this soulless, cultureless hell hole

When people have no reason to live, of course they are going to decay.

no. what is phone, brother?

Culture is ceasing to exist everywhere

Gods, I don't like black people, damn.

this will be the aesthetic we are remembered for

>thom yorke
what did they mean by this

>Everyone is a sheep except me!
Didn't that stupid train of thought go extinct 10 years ago? Are you trying to revive it or something?

Why is Thom Yorke on the right and why is there an alien in the back

By aesthetic do you mean the tired, droopy eyes, the vacant, lifeless expression, and the boring Wal Mart clothes

Sounds about right.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll3CMgiUPuU

>tfw America's greatest composer had to become a Muslim and then a Hindu just to get far enough away from American culture to produce something of value

That's because Hinduism is the closest we have to a correct religion in the modern world.

>when the truths 2 heavy 4 u

How ignorant do you have too be to believe that America has no culture. You clump things up too much bud, go out and visit different places around the state's and you'll be so enveloped in the mass amount of culture you'll choke on it.
P.s. you sound incredibly basic preaching things like this.

bug people

Implying its not Gershwin or Glass

youtube.com/watch?v=ynEOo28lsbc

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ2H1Ipr9FA

yea and ugly brands

In my opinion, they need a couple of wars before they produce anything of value.

America is a conglomeration of cultures mushed together. It is impossible to "get far enough away from American culture." If anything all Coltrane did was expand it.

Cuckold
Hipsters
Hip Hop
Hamburgers
Republicans

waiting in line is boring, so fucking what.

Only reason you all think there is no american culture is because you were born here and live in the US and crave something else instead of exporing what you were given, a case of you want what you cant have, where as people from other countries move to America in search for another cultural experience.

Whoa there friendo

They all dress like shit and they're chubby and waiting in line for disgusting fast food.

>t. has never heard of orthodox christianity

the fluoride stare (tm)

Yes, every group of people has a culture. It's a particularly poor culture; all of the worst anglo and germanic traits, but with none of the history or artistry.

>a pop musician and a wierdo "minimalist"

No, it's still Trane

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9Y0oS0lyo

youtube.com/watch?v=X2mZgW45FTk

youtube.com/watch?v=7MRo-sRmEUY

yeah bet you've never once had fast food, and there are maybe 2 chubbies in that pic, not even american but this is just pathetic.

>Kurt von Negut

>“MILLENNIALS” WERE CONCEIVED, BEGOTTEN, AND REARED, WITH THE PURPOSE OF FORMING HEROES THAT WOULD SAVE THEIR PARENTS' UGLY AND CORRUPT WORLD FROM THEMSELVES, BUT, INADVERTENTLY, PARENTS OF “MILLENNIALS” CONCEIVED, BEGAT, AND REARED, HEROES THAT WILL RAZE THEIR WORLD FROM ITS FOUNDATIONS, TO BUILD A NEW NOBLE ORDER OF BEAUTY, AND OF PURITY —THE MILLENNIAL WORLD.

>EXPECTATION WAS: HEROES THAT WOULD SAVE THE WORLD; REALITY IS: HEROES THAT WILL DESTROY THE WORLD.

>THE HERO'S PURPOSE IS TO REVOLUTIONIZE, NOT TO PRESERVE.

>R A D O · D E P V R O · E L E V O · E M V N D O

How do you dress?

>where as people from other countries move to America in search for another cultural experience.
Yeah I've met the types of people you're talking about. Foreigners who move to America and are very gung ho about the American way of life, capitalism, democracy, etc. They become enamored with fitting in and showing off their American identity.

I don't know what it is but in my experience they tend to be rude, selfish assholes desu

*record scratch*

You fookin wot m8

fashionably, i'm european. ok i will give you the badly dressed bit, fucking americans and their baseball caps.

I'm from Texas. WE have a culture, but I don't know about the rest of the country.

Jews have replaced our once high-brow culture with a supersexualized, low-brow nigger-tier culture because they're running our cultural institutions now, care zilch about the historic culture of whites, and want to weaken us spiritually so we won't oppose them and kick them out as we should.

But sure, keep blaming capitalism.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1YhFkouJQ

What part?

I thought Coltrane just moved to Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity.

>fast food
>disgusting
somebody hasn't tried McDonald's new buttermilk crispy chicken tenders with their new signature sauce.

>But sure, keep blaming capitalism.
Capitalism is one of the tools they use to do what you describe, moron.

Come to Nevada mate, youll see more culture then you'd care too see.

I'm dead, by far best thing posted in this thread.

>Rick and Morty
>Szechaun Sauce
>Wubbalubba
>Dub Dub
>Pickles
>Pickle Ricks

Only the South.
Rest of the country is manufactured commercial bullshit. Entire thing is a giant fucking rat cage for (((big business)))

>mfw people from Australia or Mexico or Canada still make these jokes
>mfw when your one of them

What is with all the Christshills on this site? You think you're smarter than mainstream Christfags just because you subscribe to a more obscure hipster flavor of Judeo Christianity? You're still buying into an Abrahamic scam so get the fuck out

Yes you dingus. Culture and "muh culture" are two different things.

Nope. He was briefly introduced to Islam through his first wife, but quickly developed a very syncretic outlook, studying everything from Plato to the Gita to the Jewish Kabbalah. I'm not sure if he was ever exposed to Ethiopian Orthodox (he was raised Methodist, so I'm not sure how much contact he had with non-Protty Christianity). But by the end of his life he had pretty much settled on Hinduism (after he died, his wife founded a Hindu commune and became a committed religious).

youtube.com/watch?v=xJXJmXf1f6M

The symbolism of the bowed neck in that picture speaks volumes. It's inherently submissive, as if they are bowing to their new gods. Interesting.

>Catholicism and Orthodoxy
>obscure hipster Christianity

Kek why do dixiefags always pull this shit? I have lived in different areas of the south for about 15 years, and I can tell you first hand that it is every bit as much of a cultureless wasteland as as anywhere up north or out west.

Instead of dress like shit, thin, and working all day for disgusting slow food? The average human has always been little more than an animal. The real death of culture is the lack of worthwhile output coming from the top.

No, it's not. Capitalism is a malleable societal tool that in and of itself has nothing to do with jews.

Who do you think the wealthiest and most powerful capitalists are

>I have lived in different areas of the south for about 15 years

You're an outsider dumbass.
Obviously your kind imported your cancer and set up little carpetbagging hubs for you to larp in. Not the South I'm talking about.

When was the last time we had a Jewish President? Exactly.

raf simons rick owens, usually

Californian "Hollywood" culture out west, Hipster culture in the northwest, Dixie culture down south, etc.

I grew up in the south you fucking inbred piece of shit. Stop trying to make up excuses.
>b-b-but that's not the REAL south
Idiot

Jews are middlemen and money managers, not titans of industry. Take away their control over money, and capitalism would look completely different, because it's not itself the problem, jews are the problem.

Why are Thom Yorke and Kim Jong Un in there?

Have you ever been to the actual rural south? My parents live there, it's not some fucking Norman Rockefeller painting. It's more disgustingly captive to corporatism than any northern city.
The vast majority of southern rural towns are now strip malls. A "city" will contain a Walmart, a Lowe's/Home Depot, a Publix/Ingle's/Kroger, and an archipelago of casual dining chains and fast food orbiting them. 90% of the city's residents are fat fucking hams who migrate into this system to get groceries then return to their scattered, isolated ranch homes.
Their clothes, their food, their appliances, their entertainment, and their entire identity is purchased exclusively at Walmart.

Eisenhower.

>President
>wealthiest and most powerful capitalist
Lmao do some research kid

>I've lived in different areas of the south for 15 years
>I grew up in the south you fucking inbred piece of shit.

Reported for being underaged.
Lick me, dickhead.
youtube.com/watch?v=W-zmtmgswHw

I lived in the south from age 5 to age 20 you stupid queer

>Go and make disciples
Just living out the Great Commission, my mentally ill friend. Anyways, is there anything more pitiful than a white man saying that Hinduism is the truth? Something like Zoroastrianism or Paganism would have at least sounded cool.

Take away jews and nothing fucking changes. I would really love to know more about your jew-free capitalist fantasy land. Do consumers suddenly become hyperintelligent and know what's in their best interest? Do vampiric corporate interests disappear and turn into charitable goodwill for all mankind because a handful of semitic desert people no longer hold you down?

>the irony of this awful post
Hinduism is Indo-European in origin. It's far more white than your nasty semite religion.

>grew up in the south
>imported by his 50 year old petite-bourgeousie yank parents when he was 5

>Take away jews and nothing fucking changes
Of course it would. And it's beyond stupid that you believe capitalism is some kind of evil machine that makes its own decisions and that humans have no control over. Are you even trying to think?

This is the true south. These dixiefags romanticize it and make it sound like some amazing conservative white paradise which couldn't be farther from the truth.

I didn't say capitalism is a consciously evil machine, but you'd have to be blind to deny that it rewards evil behavior. It does not reward hard workers or people trying to make the world better for their children. It rewards people who spread the influence of corporations to degrees previously impossible, destroy anyone who tries to compete, and make decisions based on financial concerns at the expense of everything else in existence.

Capitalism is fine, the problem is that our system of government is extremely vulnerable to pressures of the capitalist class. If we had hereditary titles of nobility, for example, our 'elites' wouldn't be entirely comprised of avaricious charlatans; if they received generous remuneration from the public treasury, they wouldn't be dissuaded from running an efficient regime of taxation + provision of public goods.

Im from NJ and for some reason there has been a sudden influx of a ton of southern pride from people born like 25 minutes outside NYC. What the hell is this shit? They all dip, shoot guns, hunt, attach confederate flags to their pickup trucks (in which a contest has begun to determine who can get the loudest and biggest tired one), preach white male philosophy, and go out of their way to degrade women.

>Americans complain about America thread
>80 replies in 1 hour
Truly makes one ponder

eurofags cant meme

Why wouldn't it work like that when it did before? You aren't thinking here. You understand the jewish problem, okay, but you still have this leftist perception of what capitalism is in your head. Capitalism is whatever the people in charge want it to be; it's bad because the people in charge are alien jews who hate whites; take them out and put in a European aristocracy with a sense of stewardship and they can create incentives to make it work for the people instead of against them. To think that this human system is predetermined and will look the same regardless of who's in charge is completely illogical. Institutions are reflections of the people running them.

>tfw you realise that the American Empire will collapse in your life time

American culture is a simulation of culture

>preach white male philosophy
S*utherners aren't even that white at this point. They're like half Anglo/Scots Irish and half Mexican.

We used to, but it's been by and large abandoned.

Nothing will fix capitalism. You need to lose your attachment to a system that takes every good civilization and commodifies every aspect of it to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
/pol/acks love to talk about safeguarding western culture, but fail to see that the greatest threat to it is not your jewish bogeyman, but the financial incentive to turn every facet of culture into commodity and every opportunity for art into a vehicle for advertisement.

The only one worth a damn on that list is Melville.

Wrong. The Finns are the meme masterrace.

I've never posted on pol but am beginning to believe you're pedaling falsehoods out of convenience. Capitalism is a human system that will look different under white/jewish/Chinese etc leadership. To say it's always going to produce the same results is retarded, and the problem with capitalism now is that jews are pulling the levers. Get off your Landian spergtrip.

Is this some sort of sick joke? The South was the first to go.

Please elaborate on what you imagine capitalism will look like when you finally remove the one thing holding you back.
All I can imagine is you looking at it as the flaws worsen and steadily finding more and more groups that are totally ruining it to blame. Guys, let's remove the uh... Irish next. That'll get it going.
Repeat until every human ethnic group is exterminated and you realize my point.

>what the hell am i doing here

Consumerism and retardation.

We have examples of this, of people like Henry Ford and others who cared about the people below them, wished to help them earn a respectable living, and produce a quality product. That you think capitalism is and always will be some despot-led dystopian hellscape is purely a result of the jews who have subsequently reordered that system and incentivized it against whites (and probably you reading Nick Land). That's what is clouding your understanding here.

>tfw finnish exchange student qt is coming to my lab next week
How do I seduce her as an american?