Write something profound.

"i got...

big....

botty BITCHES BIG BIG BOOTY BITCHES"

Spicy, spicy food
how I love you so.
My mouth hole says yes
but my butt hole says no.

The egg comes before the chicken because I have eggs for breakfast, but chicken at dinner.

Sorry, please try again.

The reality is, this life will destroy you, but it it is better to be rendered aflame by living than shitposting all day on an indonesian cave drawing forum.

Life may be meaningless, but meaning is lifeless

1 is zero

you weren't imagining it, your teachers in high school hated you

"Say ahh, not a thermometer
Bitch, it's the nine inches"

[Chorus]
Ass and titties, ass and titties
Ass and titties, and big booty bitches
Ass and titties, ass and titties
Ass and titties, and big booty bitches

>t. the honorable Juicy J and renowned DJ Paul

Profundity is its own cure. He who thinks he knows is only able to perceive that piece of the horizon which he has already painted onto the canvas of his hopes and dreams. And so it is we go on living in name only; husks of some idealized other projected teleologically into the egos of the past. We become our ancestors and progeny both but share nothing between us.

Sometimes when I'm a bad boy mommy threatens me and tells me she is going to cut off my little peepee between my legs, and I get scared and start crying, and I say, "Please mommy, I don't wanna make you mad", or I try to say that but I am usually crying too hard so it comes out mostly as screaming that doesn't make sense. She tells me sometimes to be a good boy, because I am her special angel, and she shows me this weird thing between her legs. "What is that thing, mommy?" I asked her. She said it was her magical cave and only women have it. She told me she had an itch inside and needed me to scratch it. I thought it was weird but I didn't want to make mommy angry. I started to put my finger near her cave and she said, "No honeybunny, I need you to use your other finger", so I brought over my other hand to her cave. It was really weird and slimey like a fish. She said, "No, you have a finger between your legs you can use to scratch it." I said "But mommy, I pee from there." She said "It's OK, it is the only thing that scratches good enough" so I put my peepee in mommy's wet cave and it felt really weird but good. She said I was her special little angel and I am a good boy, and that whenever she is itchy she will ask me to scratch it for her if I remember to use my special finger. Then I peepeed in her cave but it felt good and I didn't even know I had to peepee. She said it was OK and then kissed my cheeks and said my freckles are kisses from angels because I am a blessed and special boy.

I am 23, is it normal for my mommy to be like this?

Why live? I am a defect. Evolutionary fitness is defined by one's ability to reproduce or at least copulate—in that respect, I am a failure. Social fitness is defined by one's ability to make friends, enjoy the wonders of life, laugh until to you cry, go to parties—in that respect, I am a failure. If one fails in these areas, one can still succeed through the power of their intellect. If one can produce an Aeneid or a Divine Comedy, then social and evolutionary success are irrelevant; but I'm not Virgil, and I'm certainly not Dante. So why even live? I will never sit down with my teenage children and reminisce about my wild youth, because I never had the wild, fun youth that everyone else had. Why try at all if I have failed in every way?

What the fuck
Damn...

Failure is what you make it, life is what you make it. That life you described probably isn't for you anyway. Try and live your life the way you want to, and things fall into place. These social constructs of success and failure is just that, a social construct.

>tfw social success but evolutionary failure
fuck I guess you win some lose some

>tfw a little bit of both
fuck I guess you can be average at life

something profound.

I just don't want to be alone. I have nobody to talk to.

>I have nobody to talk to.
You're talking to me :-)

Ty user

gross face

Didn't know who the pic was of and on phone and wanted to reverse search it.

responsibilities cool, but there's more things in life. Like getting your dick, rode all fucking night.

>This is what the modern materialist world does to people

Sad

What is this darkness?

Pee is stored in the balls

>all of these people writing trite bullshit because they're scared of falling short of true profundity and sounding cringy or foolish
2017 everyone

Any idea or observation completely original will always be profound

Why are breakfast food breakfast foods? Like, why don't we have curry for breakfast? But why? I mean seriously: How did scrambled eggs get stuck with breakfast exclusivity? You can put bacon on a sandwich without anyone freaking out. But the moment your sandwich has an egg, boom, it's a breakfast sandwich.

I don't want free will anymore. The prospect of passively suffering endless torture in an afterlife appeals to me more than continuing to exercise free will navigating this solutionless rat-maze. Vital forces are purposes towards achieving goals that bring satisfaction, but if I believe that there is not a goal worth achieving (even if this belief is incorrect) I have to depend on fake will-power to do everything. The essence of life is the authentic vital force that metabolism offers us for the purpose of truly living. Without it, not only am I not living, I'm living at a deficit, having to manufacture will for the purpose of keeping up with society (a most unnatural goal). I'm worse off than I would be in any passive existence, be it hell or all else.

If you're uncircumcised, you can pull the foreskin back to clean the inner dong.

>yw neckbeards

What is profound for you is not profound for me

This too shall pass.

gnihteoms

Why was this so funny to me?

This stool will pass.

I've tossing and turning in my mind about truth. My thoughts take involuntary monologues, with vast theories on our world and it's politics. But I always come back to the same basis: I AM. All else can be disproven, all else can be disregarded. But this comfortable and necessary truth is a home that I always have.

We're always here for you

>new sincerity wanker virtue signals about being better than irony, completely unaware that taking the other side of the same dialectic is just as "2017"

break the cycle

how profound

The worst part about this bullshit is that its not even accurate. No one calls a burger with an egg on it a "breakfast burger." Beef tartare is traditionally served with an egg yolk, and is decidedly not breakfast.

No, breakfast is clearly a family resemblance not a binary yes/no egg parameter. And if it were based on a single food item being or not being there, that item would clearly be toast.

Suck a fat one John Green

dicce in vagene is a shtick and a meme

>Suck a fat one John Green
already has

Prow hofound

>I'm only satisfied when I feel

Damn, John Green is profound

riverrun... whatever

Something profound?

it's not ironic to be the 30th person to write trite bullshit in the profound statement thread
it's not even funny
it's just cowardice

And women argue clothes can't justify rape lol silly girls

Were you even fucking trying

For Babies: Shoe sale (shoes never worn)

Most people who run into walls really just run into mirrors

Dreams are things you wake up from

profound to be or profound to me
the subjectivity of creativity leading to this shit ass dichotomy
its art bbygurl don't cry, it's shit on a canvas m8 don't lie

\edge

You.... Fuck you.

Nothing is impossible. We exist as superpositions of possibilities.