I believe in freedom of speech, the ability to be sovereign over ones life and body...

I believe in freedom of speech, the ability to be sovereign over ones life and body, and the preservation of tradition and culture. I also favor nationalism to some degree.

I dislike progressiveness and identity politics and other things commonly associated with the political left.

What can I read to better form my own philosophy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k21nZsf6kHM
spreaker.com/user/kulturkampf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the preservation of tradition and culture. I also favor nationalism to some degree.

read about this in one of my PUA books. i have to somehow get past your bitch shield and then you'll give me the answers i want.....

"is that your natural hair color?"

>not realizing the arbitrary nature of nationalistic thought
>fighting for something you got by random chance
>inb4 cuck

stay plen

Umberto Eco's Ur-Fascism, the immortal essay on fascist thought by the great Italian scholar.

>the tribe isn't one of the most fundamental units of human affairs

>I believe in freedom

Just read ethics and philosophy as anyone would. All of it will add to you and shape you. It is a deep, rich spring. Let your interests guide you, but don't let your prejudices dictate you.

Nationalism isolationist and gay. Culture stagnates if left closed off. Extreme progressiveness and identity politics are a shitty part of the left, but it's participants dont go frothing at the mouth for genocide.

>white culture

what culture? lol

That, I agree with. I was more talking about the thought of superiority that comes with nationalist thought. Most nationalist don't realize that they would've been as much nationalist if they were born in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else. The sense that ones cultural ideals and beliefs are superior to others are therefore nonsense.

So just start down the normal rabbit hole entrance?

Is there some sphere of authors in particular that I might have an interest in down the road?

Read some of the books addressed on the Kultur Kampf podcast, that's the material you're looking for.

>what culture?
Whites are responsible for all high culture, and we look forward to the day when we can remove ungrateful brown peasants like yourself from our societies. You never belonged.

>just listen to something called Kampf, that'll make it all clear
Suuuure.

Go the fuck back to /pol/ kekistani faggot

are you mad because you forgot your tendies in the microwave?

*leans back with a smug look on his face*

Illuminations by Walter Benjamin

>Whites are responsible for all high culture

Sure thing buddy youtube.com/watch?v=k21nZsf6kHM

Fact of the matter is that wh*te "culture" literally can't compare with its east asian and middle-eastern counter-parts

>favor's nationalism
>dislikes identity politics

They've discussed nearly every major philosophical work ever brought up on here, you low-brow mongrel.

spreaker.com/user/kulturkampf

/pol/acks are retards user, they can't form cogent opinions or thoughts, it's best not to vex yourself trying to figure out what they're trying to mean half the time

Nothing comes even remotely close to white culture, from music to literature to art to philosophy to architecture, whites created and dominate it all. And you are on a board celebrating white culture so take this anti-white bullshit to reddit.

>Nothing comes even remotely close to white culture, from music to literature to art to philosophy to architecture

t. dumb /pol/-babby who has literally never even delved into anything beyond english source material and the western canon

Culture yourself faggot

Wrong. Wh*toids are subhumams that stole the Western Civilization from the hands of the Mediterranean man. Pic related. That's what the Mediterranean race had achieved when your ancestors were living in mudhuts and were praying to their idols. Wh*te """art""" it's a flimsy imitation of the great Art of the Roman empire and Greek culture, and so is wh*te """civilization"""". No wonder both of these were shit when wh*toids were in charge up untile wh*te people started stealing ideas from the classic era. Wh*tes are good at composing music, I'll acknowledge that. But that's to be expected, considering they're closer to animals than to Men.

Forgot my pic.

What if I'm of mixed race and feel one culture is superior to the other?

hindu philosophy is pretty good, maybe even more advanced than western metaphysics. But that's about it. You'd have to be retarded to think that taoism and especially (((confucianism))) are anything other than garbage.

wh*te genocide when?

That's some strange logic you got there. If I was born in my neighbors body I'd probably think I was unique and special and look out for my own interests as well. Does that negate individualism?

>confusing nationalism with ethno-nationalism
There should be a minimum IQ requirement to post here

What Fascism Is Not by Gilbert Allardyce is also great

You are mentally ill, Mediterranean Europeans are also white, and you need to leave whatever white nation you are currently squatting in pronto.

don't worry, they're already being outbred

Hatred, bigotry, and religious extremism all share one thing in common:
poor education.

Fight terrorism with neurology, psychology, and astronomy,
fight debt with economics,
fight mortality with human biology,
and crush misunderstandings of humanity through anthropology.

We could kill a million terrorists and nothing will change if we don't remove the ground in which they take root. A terrorist mind cannot survive in a man armed with knowledge.

Hinduism came from the Indo-European peoples who settled in the subcontinent, and the highest IQ people of India have the highest Indo-European admixture.

>Mediterranean Europeans are also white

Wrong.

There are nearly a billion whites, we're not going anywhere and will in the near future be deporting non-white interlopers back to the shit-stained lands you came from.

>explosion of bullshit clichés the post

>will in the near future be deporting non-white interlopers back to the shit-stained lands you came from.

HAHAHAHAHA

Please, your politicians are practically bending ass over to allow us in and will do so for a long time coming, after all, it's better to bend over and take it up the ass than be labelled a racist

>You are mentally ill
Funny coming from a mentally inferior wh*Toid.
>Mediterranean Europeans are also white
Wrong. If we are the same race why your ancestors lived in mudhuts for thousands of years while mine were building civilization from scratch? Wh*toids lived like dogs for millennia before getting conquered by Romans and getting civilized.
>you need to leave whatever white nation you are currently squatting in pronto
I'm a native you dumb wh*Toid. You are probably an American genetic abomination.

Those are boomers. They're dying off now and the jewish moral spell is wearing off as well. Non-whites are extremely dysfunctional and transparently stupid like yourself, so they pose little actual threat.

>I believe in freedom of speech, the ability to be sovereign over ones life and body, and the preservation of tradition and culture. I also favor nationalism to some degree.
That's fine, and will work perfectly if you live alone on an island and eat bananas and coconuts. The problem will come when you turn 14 and want to have a girlfriend and some friends. That throws a wrench into it.

I suspect this poster is jewish.

I'm a Mediterranean. I see you have no arguments, maybe you should go back to playing videogames and leave discussion to the adults.

I suspect this poster is stupid.

fuck social cohesion amiright? you anarchists need to go to leftypol or some shit

Do you realize how retarded this argument is? I was born into my body by random chance, but I still advocate for myself.

Being Albanian doesn't count, fecaldermis.

Shhh! Grownups are talking.

Yes so pls go back to your kiddie table and let the grown ups do actual discussions.

Still grasping at straws I see eh? Q.E.D. , wh*Toid can't argue and he resorts to ad hominem. Nothing knew, after all his ancestors were too busy being inbred savages while Aristotle invented logic.

Obviously baiting I don't know who is more annoying

It's pretty bizarre how (((some))) posters try to gaslight whites into thinking that appreciating and wanting to protect their heritage is somehow strange, as opposed to the most natural thing in the world.

Typical tricks.

t. actual retard

Ignore the faggot that replied to you, that ain't me. Go down the normal rabbit hole but with whatever asides you think you're prepared for and what to check out. Something summarising the connections and arguments and points of difference, as well as influences of and between the various political and ethical philosophers might appeal to you. Start weith the greeks though.

You sound like a real-life lunatic.

You sound like a wh*Toid subhuman who can't even hold a proper conversation.

>freedom of speech
Literally impossible, except in rough approximation. Speech exists in and through a medium, simplest case being just words in a physical space. The one who owns a place controls speech there. If nobody owns it, then it is still unenforceable as a guy with a bigger stick can just shut you up. No entity exists that you can delegate enforcement of freedom of speech to that silmuntaneously is not interested in stopping certain speech, unless it's some king of an AI without goals and incentives. In that case, got job, non-human entity is enforcing human affairs that it can't understand or realize it's being exploited.

And in cases where THE MEDIUM itself is owned (i.e. web pages, whatever), there isn't even an approximate FoS possible.

>sovereignety over ones life and body
What, in a vacuum? You can't do things JUST to your life and body, there are always externalities. Everything infringes on somebody else's "sovereignity", most obvious case being having children.

>preservation of tradition and culture
This one is totally possible but makes first two beliefs invalid. Culture is totality of individual acts of speech and other stuff, but mostly speech, and people inherently want to deviate. Culture is kinda an equilibrium where people want to be a bit different from others but also a bit similar, but it's dynamic, preserving it needs either indoctrination - goodbye sovereignity of body - or control, goodbye FoS.

>I favor nationalism
Ethnic nationalism is kinda stupid, but the idea that it's stupid because "you didn't choose your nationality" is wrong - ethnic nationalism implies universality, i.e. everyone should be proud of what he/she was stuck with because duh, disliking yourself because you got stuck with something is even dumber. Normal nationalism is good socially because everybody doesn't become the same and fragile to mistakes, but weird individually because your country might be going the wrong path and not your neighbors

Read Tolstoy's memoirs or whatever

reals>feels

How does that apply to my situation?

> Ethnic nationalism is kinda stupid
Ethnic nationalism is representative of the historical norm and the natural way in which societies organize themselves.

Explain Rome.

sinister quads have spoken.

That's one of the reasons why it fell. But those were all Europeans anyway, there weren't high percentages of civilizationally averse, low IQ Africans and mestizos.

What? Rome fell apart from disease spread by the Silk Road that lead to increased regional autonomy.
Also calling Europeans one race is dumb.

>Another wh*Toid trying to imply that Romans are the same race as him

Rome fell for several reasons, being an empire full of competing tribes being one. I never said Europeans were one race, though they more or less are and are more similar to each other than non-Europeans.

Sure, but ethnonationalism is like second amendment. While nobody has guns, you can have a discussion about advantages and disadvantages of allowing civilians to buy a gun, but when everybody has guns, there's nothing to discuss - to use a fractal metaphor, the milk is already mixed into tea, good luck trying to separate them.

Turning an ethnostate into melting pot is easy, going back is impossible. You have to adapt to changed circumstances, use a system that functions like an ethnostate but is not. I suggest cultural memory that is impossible to mimic.

Nonsense. Things always and will eventually, maybe soon, balkanize along racial lines, because that is natural. And it's just as easy to remove people as it is to bring them in. They came here, they can go back.

>assuming the only form of identity is ethnicity
wew

I'm not going to debate this, but please, consider the logistics of - I don't know - removing all the poles from USA; jews from Russia; chinese from C-nda. Your second statement is more realistic; balkanization will inevitably occur every time there's added noise in the system. You can not rationally imply that somehow the purity of a certain or any race may rise; clearly, as in my metaphor or in laws of thermodynamics, racial purity inevitably falls over time. Over long periods, entropy remains somewhat constant, but from time to time it GREATLY increases - look at the photos made in ~1920, distinguishing a German from a Russian is much simpler than in current times.

I'm not against ethnostates, I basically live in one, I'm just saying one slip and the concept's fucked. Weep as you read the following: one miserable day, Japan will have four years of a liberal PM, and droves of whites will flood over the border. Doesn't matter if their next hundred years will be as they are now - the damage is done, the idea of ethnostate becomes more muddled and symbolical.

Read Moldbug. You will not get any of these things in a mass-suffrage Western democracy

>Japan will have four years of a liberal PM, and droves of whites will flood over the border
I don't get why anyone would want to live in that shithole

>whitoid
>whotoid
>whetoid
>whatoid
>whutoid
>whytoid
Why is this nigger using asterisks like that?
From what I gather they are a /pol/tard equivalent, desperate to identify with a community they aren't genetically close to. Like /pol/ obsessing over whiteness to the point that they claim Irish and Italians aren't white and should be scorned while they themselves are dark skinned.

This type of fatalistic bullshit is more representative of yourself and your limited mind than anything else, saying it's inevitable that whites will just throw in the towel. That's not going to happen and to do the reverse of what you're saying and safeguard our genetic future would not be difficult at all. If you're white you should feel ashamed for trying to spread demoralizing information to the contrary by pretending there is no way to win when all the facts indicate that the tide is moving in the opposite direction as whites become more self aware and start to beat back the barbarians at our doorsteps.

>Whites are responsible for all high culture

That's true.