Write what's on your skull

Write what's on your skull

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLk8OILr72U
factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/
youtube.com/watch?v=rkc7EQwosBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muscles, skin, hair...

Holy shit is it scary how easy it is to fall into mediocrity and complacency and forget all about your grand plans and goals in life

The grand plans are all inspired by some original experience of wonder or awe, something that makes you instantly willing to devote your whole life to this giant quest that gives you singular purpose. And then you take five steps on that quest, and your mundane uninspired everyday consciousness takes over again, and you fall into this trance of unambitiously going through the motions.

That initial feeling of "my quest is is unique, it's never been done before, it might even be impossible" was originally what made undertaking it so fun in the first place, but your everyday mundane consciousness can't remember it, and it makes all these unauthorized executive decisions, that undermine the possibility of having grand plans whatsoever. It's like everyday life runs on the inherent presuppositions that there is no possibility of achieving anything great, there is no such thing as heroism or accomplishment or sacrifice or self-transcendence, there is nothing outside of everyday life, nothing outside of simply another day of existing and creating a comfortable bourgeois existence for yourself.

And then you get a taste of that original inspiration again, just a dash of it by accident even, and you instantly realize you've been drifting in that trance for months, or maybe even years.

Why is it so easy to lapse into being sedentary? Why is it hard to keep inspiration fresh in your mind, as a living thing, and not have it fade into a vague memory of "oh yeah, I'm supposed to do something.. I forget what.."

skinny skeletons
seeking for love
broken skeletons
letting things go

Hair
Skin
Subcutaneous tissue
Aponeurosis
Loose connective tissue
Periosteum

What value do these great quests have, when they turn so easily into "mediocre" distractions? Maybe you shouldn't be skeptical of mediocrity, but of that feeling of wonder and awe that makes you "willing to devote your whole life to this giant quest"

It may make you willing, but it will not make you able, and that, ultimately, is most important

Probably because you're not actively seeking out whatever plan it is that you have.
If divine inspiration comes to you one day and says, 'Hey write books man,' you might walk away from it thinking 'I'm destined to write books!'

But if you don't actually get off your ass and start writing like that day, then it's never going to happen

MY EXISTENCE IS SLAVERY
MY MEAT SACK IS A PRISON
I AM ALONE UNTIL DEATH
I CANT EVEN FUCK WOMEN

My serial number.

My friend keeps trying to insist it's possible for me to somehow kill myself in an altruistic way that maximizes utility, but when pressed to name practical examples he can't name any that don't require months if not years of preparation, most of which I'm not qualified for anyway. I am frustrated.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

hopefully he is not trying to convince you to kill yourself, but speaking philosophically theoretically?

>, and we all opposed racist conservative christians.
We are the same people who just grew up into what he bashed

I r8 it 8/8.
Seriously, it's good. I hope you're posting it on /pol/.

CSGO is ruining my reading

How do you guys dress
I've started wearing wool and khakis and I feel smarter already it's like a stat bonus

youtube.com/watch?v=CLk8OILr72U

I wear all the cursed clothes in trap quest

Make your mundane experiences align with your grand visions.

You could've at least picked a decent game

There aren't any games on Linux

Have you tried using alcohol? It will make you not give a shit, though then again if you're something of a pessimist it might make you give even more of a shit. Either way, who knows, it could lead to you not using CAPSLOCK like a spazz at least.

>The internet is a Liberal platform
>The internet
Funny way to say mainstream media, are you ok user? Did you have a stroke? I noticed you had nothing bad to say about the KKK though, makes sense, after all the Democrats founded the KKK. Anyways if you'd like to read a book in which a black lesbian woman rapes and murders an underaged white redheaded teenage girl then keep reading this comment...

What's on my brainpan? I've gotten over 75 free downloads since yesterday for my latest KDP Select campaign, still 34 hours to go. Who wants some free ebooks? Who knows, maybe you won't find them to be COMPLETE shit but rather with just a fragrant little HINT of shit. Anyways, for the Liberal above, I suggest checking out 'Living Amongst the Dead: Dark Days' for that interracial underage lesbian rape-and-murder. There's even foreplay; she shoots a cis white male! Don't worry though, things even out; at the end of the 5th book in the series (LAtD: Will there be No Reprieve) SPOILER ALERT but that 'nigger dyke' as she's called in the 3rd book (LAtD: On the Road Again) ends up getting raped and murdered. Correction, raped several times and then murdered. Figured the progressives would like some content that reflects their view of the world, since white men are oppressing/raping/marginalizing/murdering minorities all the time, right?

www.amazon.com/author/jnmorgan

I'm not smart enough to write the way I want.

Diff. Eq. is confusing and I know I need to study it more because I can't seem to memorize the steps for a bunch of shit, but every time I get too quiet I think about some shit I want to write.

I have a lot of stuff to do today yet have not started

Linear Algebra here, I feel ya brother

>after all the Democrats founded the
factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/

>what is Wine

>not recognizing classical bone poems
absolutely not spooky

Made in China

An emulator

With lots of games.

Playing video games are a waste of time

Damn, After Virtue is so fucking relevant today, it's hard not to see everything that has happened in recent years explained so well.

How did we arrive at that from "there aren't any games on Linux"?

I decide where the conversation goes.

Oh, okay. Where to next, madanoneiselle?

Nowhere. I am done conversing.

If you didn't spend your youth socializing, playing sports, having sexual experiences, going to parties, going on adventures, and getting in mischief, then your life has zero value.

Art is nothing more than escapism. Empathy, moral virtue, and spirituality are fictions that losers use to make themselves feel better about missing out on the wonders of life.

The spooky bones, the spooky moans, the creepy crawly nincompoops. Little lazy, little triumph, little little man of writhe. O have found me happened truly so soft truly sent for help. This old man has three ducks down by the pond who rest his soul.

(I literally just wrote down whatever word came to mind and tried to make sense of it).

us mathfags gotta stick together

Bad friend.

How dare you imply there is skeleton living inside me. I am pure human being with no skeletal ancestry!

Wine Is Not an Emulator

I promise I'll start studying in 30 minutes...

*screams internally*

I don't want to lie.
in the end I deceive myself.
perceiving flashing color and and numbers are legitimate achievement.
The act of stating my goals before any accomplishment have corrupt my sense of progress. I see friendship as competition, my companions as rivals.
In my mind I augur an image of myself with a purpose, yet when time to speak come I fill my mouth with word already spoken by better men.
How does a con-artist find authenticity?

I replied to the wrong post

this is where it was supposed to go

GNU's not Unix

I was about to say. I had NO idea what you were going on about and your words were making my brain hurt. Cool pic though, I've got a New Testament handy so I'll provide the actual passage of Revelation 21:8. It's a free little Gideon's International I got from someone. New Living Translation: Second Edition. People more familiar with the Bible than myself here on Veeky Forums will likely tell me it's a shit, and perhaps it is, but it's all I've got for now.

Revelation 21:8
"But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars - their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

So I guess betas, non-Christians, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, feminists, feminists, and so on and so forth will end up in Hell? Well, I personally think if a non-Christian lives a good life they should be at least allowed in purgatory but hey I don't make the rules. What about the passage before it?

Revelation 21:7
All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

Well I guess it's official; God loves Alphas and not Betas. Looks like I'm sitting pretty.

>Can't help but feel that I'm an animal and capable of doing whatever I want to
>Look at people that have sex with their kids and think about how fundamentally horrific existence is
>Incredible, deep void left by absence of Christianity within my brain
>Looking to Confucian ideals to try and have some stability in my life
>Can't see it moral to bring more life into this existence due to temporal relief being mandatory, and suffering out weighs the pleasure of living itself in the modern world we live in
>Conflicted as to whether it's best to live like an animal, or if it's best to live a moral existence in an indifferent world
>Know that deep in my heart there is good in the form of altruism, but there is also evil brimming beneath the surface no matter what I do
>Telling my mother I love her just to try and be sure of something

I hate being a part of all of this, but I'm here, and I've no choice in the matter.

It's disheartening to see people like Kevin Spacey trying to seduce young children. It makes me feel as if there's nothing worth anything in this world, and I should just commit suicide, but I think that's the value in adherence to morality.

A tether in a world void of binds.

I'm still not sure whether all this thinking is worth it.

HEINEKEN? FUCK THAT SHIT. CATS DRINK HEINEKEN. WOOF WOOF

I've had indigestion and acid reflux for almost a year now, perhaps I'll die

I sat on the couch playing with my pecker when the phone rang. Who the fuck still has a land line in 2017? I thought of the year and was reminded how much time I’ve wasted since college, leaving me with some light bitterness you couldn’t even spread over a bagel. I should stop doing that but it happens so often, there must be a part of me that finds pleasure in it or maybe I am just stupid. I don’t want to go to my job interview. I want to stay on unemployment so I can keep writing. I want a boy to give me a hand job. I want things to hurt.

For those last two items on your list, you can find someone to help you out if you look around on craigslist.

Drink less coffee.

Chill dude. Just because some people are awful doesn't mean that the whole world is. Most people are neutral, acting dully in self-interest yet too afraid to really step on anyone else's toes.

I should probably cut it out of my diet

Soon that bitch at the pharmacy is going to have to go. The way she says, “Next! Come on! Come on!” makes me want to get up, look her dead in the eye and fucking wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze and squeeze and squeeze.... right up until her windpipe is about to snap in half. Then I'll let go and let her gasp for air just for my amusement. When that wares itself out I'll finish her off with a 360 twist of her old cunty neck. The fluttering sensation I'll feel go down my spine once I see her eyes roll in the back of her head, whilst froffying white foam bubbles up in the corner of her mouth. If I'm lucky enough the whole thing might make me hard. What? What the fuck are you looking at? Oh I guess this is my fault? It always is, right? I'm sick right? Well I guess you better treat me. Perhaps it’s better if I just do it and get it over with. Probably have to blame it on the pills again when they throw my ass in prison. Fucking shit. Why am I at the god damn pharmacy all the fucking time? Maybe if my doctor didn’t give me 40 antidepressants I wouldn’t have to be here so often and contemplate strangling the shit at out of that cunt. I do my fucking part. I go out. I try to be social. None of it fucking works. Why should I have to control my inner impulses? I’ve done all I’ve could. Why don’t they do their fucking job? Give me something that works. Don’t just give me bullshit platitudes for me to complete and pump me full of god damn magic pills when your “advice” doesn’t work. Fuck it, I’ll probably just do my evening walks til she starts running then call it a night.

I don't really believe neutrality to be a truth of this world.

There is either a devotion to nothing or to something.

I know, deep in my brain, that I could kill another human being and keep living like it never happened now that I've reached maturation, and it's the same for everyone around me whether they accept it or not.

The people that are "neutral" and merely living are people that will commit monstrosities under the right conditions.

Maybe I'm just too isolated to apply a truth to the human species as a whole, but I know how I feel when I interact with others, and I can't help but be terrified that moral structures are dying when I really feel the fabric of what I am.

There's not much difference between me and Kevin Spacey, but Spacey belongs to a higher genetic grade than me.

A drink made from fermented grapes

OWNED BY U.S.A CORP

i've got a short story idea.
a brother and sister spend time together on christmas eve. they reject their family's invitation, instead opting for a holiday seperated from that disheveled mess: alchoholics, drug abusers, all poor; they are past the point of exhaustion; mom is crying on the phone, why aren't you here with us, do you not love us, the works--just tired. they fall asleep in the sister's apartment
the sister falls asleep, and has a dream where she walks to a coffee shop. there is a man inside who sits next to her and talks; they are off on a conversation about music, film, what is good and bad--and him the the whole time just caring and looking at her. in the same dream he is there in her bedroom. she plays him a song on the guitar, and he showers her with praise, calls her beautiful, and she breaks down into him. he just takes it all, the bad feelings. his shoulders and back are thick and muscular. his hands are callused and worn from exercise, which he loves. they have sex.
the brother dreams of walking with a man, about his age, through a snowy field and they say very little. they share a park bench for a while, sitting and looking; he gives the brother a blanket and they watch birds and whatnot. they speak briefly about the weather and trivial things that make them happy. the man offers him the chance to drive across the country and live somewhere else forever, leaving his home behind. the brother cries, feeling completed and new. the man says he will provide all expense for gas, new clothes. he has a house they can share.
they both wake up, and exchange gifts on christmas morning. there are numerous missed calls from their mother, who has likely drunken herself into something wretched. they call her back. she is desperate. if they do not come home she will kill herself. they ignore it, barely being able to tolerate her voice. the brother leaves. the sister goes to sleep again shortly thereafter.

>The spooky bones, the spooky moans, the creepy crawly nincompoops

Nice

Some women look at me lustfully but I'm too much of a coward to do anything.

a long march

this sounds like something i would write as an edgy senior in highschool who thought he was smart.

nah idk man it seems very superficial and corny. seems as though you're trying to shoehorn symbols and metaphors in there for no other purpose than to seem smart. but i'd have to read it

There's running after idiotic fantasies and then there's what I do, which is PRETENDING to run after idiotic fantasies but really staying the same place, always

I didn't talk to anyone at the office today, and it's been bothering me. My boss was out and there were only like 2 people from my research team, but I'm too much of a pussy to go up to their cubes and say hi in case I'd be an interruption.

I’ve had this unhealthy obsession with him for awhile. This foriegn musician, who I didn’t actually find his voice at all apealing at for the longest time. One of his older bands had okay music, I tested the waters with it, wasn’t exactly my style. Some of his lyrics were awful, some were deliciously exicuted. Then I found his oldest stuff, and his old music that was almost all mellow and acoustic, which his voice aplied to was like ear chocolate. It felt like you were in danger, but you were comfortable with that. As if a dark creature was right behind you and you could feel it’s breath against your neck as claws sensationally touched and ran up the notches of your spine. What started out purely as a joke to bug my friends and meme the shit out of this crappy artist slowly became a morbid unconscious obsession with him. Now I often have dreams he infiltrates, and his personality is very shaped in those dreams though I wouldn’t assume him to be like that if you asked me in real life. A happy man, but a book definition Virgo. He’s platonic towards me, friendly but I think that’s because I worked up to that point. I don’t think we’ll be friends unless I continue to build up a friendship in those dreams, which I think will be very hard, I don’t know how to catch his interest.
Anyways, it’s odd how this character manifested from my stage interest. Yes, I know that what’s in my dreams isn’t really him. I actually feel disgusted with my fixation on this, I hope I don’t blur the lines between simply consuming music and my exciting dreams. I don’t want these dreams to end, I really feel hmm what’s a good way to put it... the opposition of lonely? With this version of my conscience.

Oh the good days of the old, how much do I miss ye
I still can remember when me was alive, the bittersweet flavour of my blood when I had a fight, the enjoyable pain of the daily training, the sweaty and milky flavour of the private parts of my fiancee, oh dead, how much of a torture is this that you've given me to bear, now that this poor sinner's no longer alive

I hide everything legit that I write deep in my computer/notebooks and I go back and revise them and only share them with people I like. I only give other people ironic shit to read because I can't take criticism and if I can't please everyone with something I write then I just want to burn it. With ironic shit I really don't care.
It's similar as to when I was painting/drawing. I would draw stuff my teacher wanted realistically but I hated getting feedback for it because even if I got a thousand compliments, that one negative thing would always stick with me, so I started drawing purposefully ugly shit. I hate it, but I can't draw anything else now.

What song is that?

are you a hot sweedish girl?

>but I can't draw anything else now.

Yes you can, please go for it, give it a try and show me

Draw Prophet Muhammad! Not with Aisha though, I don't think Veeky Forums allows for loli hentai.

oooh man, stowing myself away for over a year in my room, only leaving the house on 5 occasions and only haven spoken to my parents 7 times really, absolutely, most definitely scarred and mushed my brain in a permanent way. an entire year and i still couldnt kill myself. weird

I’m not Swedish, he is close to Sweden though. Funny, I do have my hair in a Swedish style today.

I feel like throwing up but I can't go to sleep. I'll manage somehow I guess. This must end up nice, otherwise it'd just be a waste of time.
I think I'll masturbate, get a cold shower afterwards, and then get a cup of coffee.
I'm not sure about the shower though. It'll help a lot with the slumber, but I should shower tomorrow instead. I need to be pretty for tomorrow to try to get her interested in me.

Diligence is the mother of good fortune. Discipline will get you farther than riding the wake of your infrequent emotional ruptures.

I do want to say however, I imagine myself differently in different dreams, and I do often imagine him having an affair with another girl who perhaps is Swedish. I wouldn’t know precisely but she does seem foreign in some way, I just assumed she was from a different district, and sometimes I am her in the dreams but at the same time not. I would say I’m cuter than her, though more filled out. He prefers nymphet type features anyways, I think she is younger than me.
May I ask why you’re asking, user?

That dumb "Havana" song has me wanting to hang out in Cuba. I realize this is terribly plebby.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkc7EQwosBw
watch in the mood for love

I am asking because what you wrote intrigued me, and I was curious for some details, and wondering about the nature of such. Potential plans, just a celebrity crush, to occupy desire to not seek it else where, are you going to try to make moves, or you just like the day dream movies in your mind? And I thought I would try to guess where you were from by your typing and style.

What country do you live in?

Soon that bitch at the pharmacy is going to have to go. The way she says, “Next! Come on! Come on!” makes me want to get up, look her dead in the eye and fucking wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze and squeeze and squeeze.... right up until her windpipe is about to snap in half. Then I'll let go and let her gasp for air just for my amusement. When that wares itself out I'll finish her off with a 360 twist of her old cunty neck. The fluttering sensation I'll feel go down my spine once I see her eyes roll in the back of her head, whilst froffying white foam bubbles up in the corner of her mouth. If I'm lucky enough the whole thing might make me hard. What? What the fuck are you looking at? Oh I guess this is my fault? It always is, right? I'm sick right? Well I guess you better treat me. Perhaps it’s better if I just do it and get it over with. Probably have to blame it on the pills again when they throw my ass in prison. Fucking shit. Why am I at the god damn pharmacy all the fucking time? Maybe if my doctor didn’t give me 40 antidepressants I wouldn’t have to be here so often and contemplate strangling the shit at out of that cunt. I do my fucking part. I go out. I try to be social. None of it fucking works. Why should I have to control my inner impulses? I’ve done all I’ve could. Why don’t they do their fucking job? Give me something that works. Don’t just give me bullshit platitudes for me to complete and pump me full of god damn magic pills when your “advice” doesn’t work. Fuck it, I’ll probably just do my evening walks til she starts running then call it a night

>Potential plans, just a celebrity crush, to occupy desire to not seek it else where, are you going to try to make moves, or you just like the day dream movies in your mind?
I wouldn’t even call it a crush, more just fascination. I don’t know what a crush for wanting to know someone personally would be. Plus he’s over half my age. Though I wouldn’t protest calling it a crush either. I mean sometimes they are day dreams, other times they’re night dreams. They started as night dreams. I am often aware of when I’m dreaming when I’m asleep. I wouldn’t want to make a move in real life unless of some strage circumstance allowed for that to happen in a natural seeming way. So not behind a computer screen. I think anyways, that it would take me to make something really great out of myself for him to notice me, but being to known would also put up red flags which would make him unattracted to me. It’s rather funny actually, I have a friend from that area that said he would translate my book to that language after I write and publish it. Not that it would be discovered at all.
My typing style is just pretentious because I am pseud and childish. I live in the Americas.

If you want to use my odd experience as inspiration, I wouldn’t mind telling you more anonymously elsewhere like discord.

Lads, this year has been perhaps the worst in my life. I am losing my mind. I started the year as a pretty normal person. I don't even really know what happened,but I have watched myself decay in my mirror every morning. Last night, I went to bed watching an ASMR video. And it actually felt good. I pray there is escape from this hell.

>this year has been perhaps the worst in my life.
Go on, expatiate upon this. How can I reply if I don't know about the details.

I know it's halloween, but this is ridiculous!

>Have you tried using alcohol? It will make you not give a shit,

>tfw too drunk to stand up before you have enough courage to talk to women

that's disgusting. ditch that toxic nigger

this idea is a constant temptation for when I want to feel suffering

discord doesn't work for me, I just saw these posts now but gonna read them and respond

Sounds like you've got a utilitarian on your hands. You'll have to school him on ethics

hey ASMR can feel good man

Alright, no problem. I like being able to talk about it for once.

I'm 20 and I can confirm this. This board once had me convinved of the "nobility" of the literary lifestyle, but recently I have given into some of the pressures around me and I have learned a lot about people and the world though socializing, going to parties, one night stands, smoking weed all that shit that kids do. My life is so much more fulfilling I really was missing out before I mean that in a serious way. I will always keep Veeky Forums near though, sometimes the escape is needed.

This is bullshit projecting trust me we've all been there kid you just want to fuck them they don't want to fuck you, your hair might just be a little messed up. Unless you actually work out and you're one of those autistic semi-gay Veeky Forums faggots.

nigga wtf. an innocent deserves this, at least channel your rage against an actual bad person

wow, I didn't think women were capable of so much. What a low dog I am, who learning can neither teach nor mend.