Is he the only blackpilled author?

Is he the only blackpilled author?

>inb4 passive-agressive replies to the -pill word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5S9OjEOmlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He actually loves humanity, as he himself admitted in interviews many times, and is sad that we have turned out this way. He's a fatalist, I'd say.

Cioran comes to mind, but only if you don't equate being blackpilled with an obsession on sex

>"You will always be an orphan of those adolescent loves you never knew"
hold me Veeky Forums
nah, there's gaddis, beckett, bernhard, krasznahorkai, plenty of others

I was so disappointed to learn that Cioran was an extremely joyous man with plenty of friends who attended parties constantly

>"All alone, yet surrounded by people..."

>so hungry, yet surrounded by food
Cry about it bitch

chill i was just quoting my friend's diary....

The most blackpilled author I can think of is Ligotti. But even he has a small sliver of hope, because he has admitted in interviews that he thinks he would have been better off seeking peace rather than dwelling on the horror. And he also says stuff like "The sweet sleep of death is the annihilation of hell." So maybe the most blackpilled "author" is UG Krishnamurti.

I still don't know whether to consider Krishnamurti an opportunist hack or an actual thinker. Have you read those compiled interviews of his?

>gaddis
I tried to read The Recognitions but found it utterly inscrutable. Any easier reads from him?

You know, I'm not very experienced with old UG. I've read some of Mind is a Myth and seen other quotes from him. He's an odd bird. Constantly contradicts himself, as he readily admits himself. But his overall message is bleak and Kafkaesque .

All the food won't help you when you're unable to eat, or rather, if you don't know how to hold a fork.

>>r9k

The Recognitions is definitely his greatest work; J R is similarly inscrutable, but I'd recommend it as well.

A Frolic of His Own is his most accessible and worth your time; I'd start there. Carpenter's Gothic and Agape Agape are pretty skippable in my opinion but reasonable minds can disagree.

>any easier reads from him
L M A O
no it only gets worse senpai
Agapē Agape is his shortest and rantiest, probably his most readable (Carpenter's Gothic is his shortest "novel" but the plot is very subtle and its length tricks you into thinking its simple)
The Recognitions is definitely worth pushing through, you'll pick up more on rereads, just like Ulysses or Gravity's Rainbow
J R by him is a 700 page condemnation of the commodification of language, it has almost no allusions to medieval figures or quotes in different languages, but the entire novel is unattributed dialogue (with transitions between scenes in stream of consciousness) consisting of dale-carnegie-platitudes, businessspeak, pages of legalistic nonsense, constant discussions of the dow jones, constant interruptions, and a cast of characters so utterly repugnant and ignorant, a world so void of high art, spirituality, selflessness, and morality you'll probably quit your job and kill yourself when you finish it
The Recognitions is possibly my favourite book and I have reread it at least ten times for fun (its the ultimate kunstlerroman), but I have struggled through J R only twice
the first time I read The Recognitions I had to restart twice after dropping it
most people give up when Wyatt returns to his hometown and his father converts to Mithraism

what is a blacked pilled?

I really don't know why DFW isn't included in these conversations. When he isn't lying to himself he is a cold bastard. Try the suffering channel for instance

it refers to authors that are purely fatalistic or pessimistic
I think the earliest reference is on an alt-right podcast
in this video here youtube.com/watch?v=a5S9OjEOmlQ

>not Gass

saying houellebecq is blackpilled is like saying eliot rodger was blackpilled. BLACKPILL has nothing to do with not having sex or being ugly

Cioran?

Houello is having more sex than all of us in this board combined I bet.

This.

losing your virginity is not that impressive