What books would your ideal partner be into?

What books would your ideal partner be into?

my diary desu

The Bible.

The Bible.

The Bible.

ignore this pls

An entire generation believes that love is indulgence and the highest form of indulgence is cum. Lonely men desire true friends. But between true friends is love, and, if love, then cum. What then? No friends, but a girlfriend. One whose qualities sit well with me, how I think, how I feel--I feel that I could be that one. And after all I make me cum.

Rolling

Whatever she likes as long as there is some crossover in what we read

philosophy and lit theory shit because im not very familiar with that

I don't want a partner. What I want is to be rich.

Nabokov, Proust, Rimbaud

I dated a girl that had read the entire oeuvre of Vonnegut. She was OK. Dated another girl that enjoyed young adult fiction. She was shit.

I wonder if a girl like that exists :\

Some cooking books
European and Near Eastern Myth books
Some Gardening Stuff
Books about child care

Magic realism, surrealism, Russian classics, post modern and sharing my weakness of fantasy literature.

>2nd rate jared leto reverse trap
No thanks.

And pic related.

>weakness of fantasy literature
Stop being pretentious.

Hesse, Rilke, Hemingway, Tolstoy, and the sweet-but-melancholy Japanese bunch.

It'd be nice if she listened to Grouper as well.

I can be demanding and childish because I'm not planning on even sparking conversation with a girl any time in the next five years. Brooding over exes provides me all the affection I need.

Mein Kampf

ooh some English lit like... by those ladies. Fuck I forgot what they're called Pride and Prejudice ya. Also stuff like Jane Eyre. It'd be cute to be with a girl who liked that kinda stuff...social, feminine. Good counterpoint to the autistically masculine stuff I like

it sounds like your interested in a man

>can't stop if you haven't started

>he hasn't understood that homosexuality is the ideal

not them but nah senpai there is nothing more attractive than a woman with brains. she doesn't need to be watched or repeated to or helped, and she can hold up her end of a conversation. you can keep your instathots from miami, user. give me a 6/10 who is smarter than me.

>he is a faggot

What? That has nothing to do with my post

At this point, anything. It's hard to meet girls who read when you're not in college; most girls I meet at bars/parties just end up boring me after I realize they don't have any interesting thoughts/we share no common interests.
can you sense my virginity yet?

Whatever I'm into, minus a few pieces, and then some material that I haven't read.

yesterday i met a cute bespectacled 18 year old who was really excited about the basis of morality and in conversation said "that's what's great about Jazz" like a complete dork and i don't even listen to jazz but i t thought it was adorable and now I can't stop thinking about her
unfortunately I'm an awkward sperg who would disappoint her

Lolita

I almost wish I was a faggot.

no shit you are an awkward sperg who disappointed her; you can't look past all her flaws and rescue her from her loneliness.

she's over there right now thinking she's an awkward sperg who would disappoint you with her pseudiness.

RESCUE HER user.

It doesn't really matter what books she's into, it's more important in which way she like them. I want a girl who actually reads because she likes reading, and can appreciate the books and have interested conversations about them. Not a phony who pretends to like something so she can fit in some imaginary social clique.

It seems like it would make life simpler in a lot of ways.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ®

Literally or next to none, OP.

I feel for you.

Winnie the Pooh and Nancy Drew

That's absolutely disgusting. Kill yourself, scum.

Fyodor Dostoevsky
Victor Hugo
Herman Melville
Nathaniel Hawthorne
Raymond Carver
Marilynne Robinson
Flannery O’Connor
Ernest Hemingway
William Shakespeare
George Eliot
Dante Alighieri
John Milton
Geoffrey Chaucer
Vergil
Homer

cuck

roll

roll

suit me up

anya taylor joy

AUHROLLO NGAFTHA KAKAKA

None. She should be there to look pretty, be a good wife, and not have any thoughts of her own.

roll :^))

you got yourself your girl right here hmu

COME OAN SNEK PENIS. DONT STEP ON ME REEE

That's clearly a guy.

Preferably Aristophanes, but I guess I'd take Sophocles as well if they're not light-hearted enough.

She ever heard of lip balm? Is she constantly sucking on salt rocks or something?

>dat dry hair
>dry skin
>dry lips

white people need to learn about lotions

>Serious Love
>Weenie-Mancer
Top tier.

Most white people don't need to dip themselves in a barrel of Vaseline twice a day to avoid taking their skin apart. This leads us to forget about it, out of sight out of mind I guess.

That's why white people age so poorly. Black don't crack!

Then explain why hispanics age faster than whites and asians slower than blacks

I am loved

>hispanics

You don't know what you're talking about. Salma is 49 in this pic.

lol
rollan

doujin

>what is shitloads of facial reconstruction surgery and make-up

I'm talking about the average latinx

she'd be illiterate

science fiction, fantasy, comicbooks, a bit of literature here and there

>those chapped lips
ew

You also seem to be forgetting the large amounts of Black people who get murdered doing dumb hoodrat shit. That definitely helps keep the average population younger.

Unironically this

whats the deal with girls and Lovecraft

They secretly desire the redpill

rolling

rollin

hegel, marx, joyce, sade, sacher-masoch, old testament, new testament, zizek, deleuze, kafka, any number of obscure novelists, whomever

Rollino

nd rate jared leto reverse trap
So, I have finally discovered what pure, undilluted autism is, and it was literally this post.

A word of advice: If your potential girlfriend is into Plath, you need to fucking make like a tree and fuck off immediately.

>"partner"
This isn't doubles tennis, you fag.

Proust, Eliot, Hardy. She wouldn't look anything like that girl, though. Never been fond of girls who try to look bookish.

I must know

ey rollin

bro you are harshing my vibe

Love Audrey. Good choice my man. Now get away from my waifu.

rolli

>im a boy and Im into those three heavily

Am I girl?

/thread

>bro you are harshing my vibe
I am going to make your ass vibrate

notes from the underground

Roll

ok...

I can't imagine you not being a pedophile.

Nietzsche.

why is this elfen-capped nothingburger considered a qt? she's an id-pol brute and a brainlet. Veeky Forums taste has failed again.

don't threaten me with a good time user

Would ya still smooch her

>why is this elfen-capped nothingburger considered a qt?

She is a qt faggot