Jurassic Park too scary?

I'm currently on page 28. It's really scary already and I feel like I'm having a nervous panic episode. It doesn't help that it's fed by my anxiety over a bunch of papers I have due in just a few days. I don't feel good and it's late at night and I'm anxious and this book is scaring me and they haven't even gotten to the island yet. Should I stop reading it? Do I need help? I can't

I never thought a book would scary me

I'm honestly kind of spooked right now
When I was a kid I had a hard time watching the movies because I didn't want to get eaten by dinosaurs and stuff, but I grew out of it and now I love the films. But now for the first time in a decade of my life, I'm 21 and scared stiff like I'm 9 again I never thought I'd be like this again.

How do you guys read these scary books?

Were the original trading cards based off the book or the movie?

Beggin ya ta have sex

I'm not a pussy, am I?

I might have to consider suicide in the next three years

When I was a freshman I had a girlfriend for two weeks before we broke up. She was weird and I'm still a retard magnet for either crazy or weird or ultra fat chicks and I haven't had a date since. I tried working out but now I'm so busy I can't and I don't have the confidence anymore and it's all even worse because now I'm going to be eaten by dinosaurs

Oh fuck guys I'm ducking terrified right now there's going to be a fucking dinosaur come and eat me tonight I don't want to ducking die please god please no. Help I don't wanna get eat

How do you guys cope how do you tell yourselves that dinosaurs don't exist? They existed a long time ago but what about now with mkele mbembe and stuff how do you know a dinosaurs can get us?

There's no dinosaur in my room

Bro you need to smoke weed and relax dinosaurs aren't real lmao Tolkein just made them up as a semi historical inhuman type of monster

I'm sorry

Ur right no dinosaurs exist I m need to go to be s now

When I read it I found the threat of dinosaurs to be too abstract, I couldn't find it scary or even mildly troubling. It was definitely thrilling, but not scary.

>He was holding his own guts!

Spoilers! Though I don't know if I can finish the book

You're stronger than me then
I don't know if a dinosaur could be in my room but probably not

How is anyone not scared of Dino's though?

Dinosaurs are literally the scariest thing like they are satan's flees

What are some other really scary books since Halloween has passed and I don't have to worry about my friend hiding in my closet and scaring me anymore?

I need to know what lit I can need to avoid Pennywise doesn't scare me because he's not a dinosaure

How does Jurassic Park rank on your lists of best brooks of scariest books ever lit?

Scariest thread on Veeky Forums right now. OP, you still there? Any dinosaurs get you yet?

>no reply
rip op

Of this thread is still up tonight, I'll read more of the book and post.

I feel pretty normal now, though. I think I was amped up last night because I had a three-shot vanilla latte and was stressed out.