How many have you read Veeky Forums?

How many have you read Veeky Forums?

>0 - 5
Chad pleb degenerate. Obvious non-virgin. Has many friends and a successful career. Will get married and have his first kid by age 35. Will manage and potentially employ other people at some point. Mainstream tastes and opinions. Has never been attracted to far-right ideologies. Says words like "bro", "neat" and "chill" aloud in an unironic manner. Reads trash. Is trash.

>6 - 15
Neuro-atypical, somewhat "weird", small group of close friends, has probably kissed, hugged and held hands with at least one female, females also don't necessarily mind and sometimes enjoy his company, will probably penetrate at least one female one time and marry a sweet shy girl, has a job that he will develop into a career, has hobbies which involve inter-personal communication.

>16 - 22
Has been described as "strange" or "odd" by at least five people, very few friends, mother cries due to shame of her role in birthing "autistic" son, becomes obsessed with topics until he has exhausted its potential to surprise him, limited exposure to the opposite sex, can name seven mass killers off the top of his head, may have been kissed or hugged through some fluke (still thinks about this a lot), works an obscure undesirable job but frequently thinks of quitting, thinks of his childhood a lot, candidate for suicide but will probably just live out a life of mute resentment under the delusion he still has potential to be someone of value before dying scared and bitter and, of course, alone.

>22 - 28
Redpilled Omega male, incomprehensible to the few people he encounters, wears almost all black almost all the time, no friends, no romantic relationships ever, autistic by choice, lives in a fantasy world to prevent mental breakdown, apathetic, nihilistic, callous, passive narcissist, very poor relationship with family, believes in at least 5 non-mainstream conspiracy theories, anti-Semite, brain is a database of statistics and obscure references, avoids eye contact or "stares" in a way people find unsettling, has been the "crush" of a handful of quiet sensitive Klebold-fangirl-tier girls who mistake his apathetic disregard for real world events as mysteriousness but treats them with feigned incomprehension, has overcome depression by adopting it as his primary worldview, can spot a fraud before they begin speaking, feels himself to be fraudulent, thinks of suicide several times a day and judges it to be inevitable at this point, doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't smoke tobacco, extremely sensitive to noise and lack of etiquette, believes his intense racism to be justified by reason, generally pro-genocide of both certain races and personality types, eclectic tastes in music, film and literature, despises the summertime, loves winter partly to spite people who enjoy warm weather, will probably be dead by 30 at the very latest.

>2
Kafka & Dostovefsky

FIVE
Salinger, Dostoyevsky, Kafka, Elliot(not the Penguin edition though) and Pessoa

Three, though I've had Welcome to the NHK sitting on my Kindle for three years.

Same desu

and im in the middle of 8th

Same here. I read a bit of Elliot Rodger's "manifesto" as well

0. I don't read anything except for railway engineering manuals.

>2 Houellebecq books

I'm feeling a bit hesitant about my friend's recommendation of him now.

Name the names, fags

Catcher and the rye SUCKED. Fuck everyone who said its greater, all it is is a man who hates the world.

I don't read.
stay bluepilled you cucks

Why are you on Veeky Forums? Get back to 1chan.net

ironycel in with the hottest take

What the fuck is up with these autistic descriptions you troglodyte? I certainly hope you didn't come up with these yourself because that would make you an omega faggot.

Damn straight

8, or actually 9, if watching the film adaptation of the Perec novel counts.

you should have said that in the OP

anyway:
Notes
Werther
Metamorphosis
Conspiracy
Catcher
Lovecraft

Metamorphosis
Werther
Dunces

I meant I'd read the same two fucking books

>you should have said that in the OP
My mistake, sorry for calling you fag.

Where the fuck is No Longer Human?

i just read one of us and oh boy this book made me cry

ok fag
>my twisted world
>the book of disquiet
>notes from underground
>the sorrows of young werther
>he metamorphosis
>on the heights of despair
>a man asleep

in the middle
>the conspiracy against the human race
has just started
>solitude

-

and by - i of course mean 0

>/r9k/
>eclectic taste in music

I don't know why but this triggered me pretty badly

It's on the "reddit entry-level tier" list retard

12. I've read Suicide, Notes from Underground, The Sorrows of a Young Werther, The Metamorphosis, Whatever, Emily Dickinson's poems, The Conspiracy Against the Human Race, On the Heights of Despair, The Catcher and the Ryu, Against Nature, Philip Larkin's poems and HP Lovercraft: Against the World, Against Life. The only one I didn't really like wast Thomas Lgotti's book. His short fiction is good tho. I also have a copy of 3 other books on there I plan to read. I don't go to R9K at all and I'm not a virgin.

I've watched the Welcome to the NHK anime does that count? if so 1.

wtf
how is the young hitler i knew /r9k/ literature
i read that book when i was like 14

>Book of Disquiet
>Notes
>Twisted World
>Young Werther
>Metamorphosis
>Confederacy of Dunces
>Young Hitler
>Dickinson
>NHK
>Conspiracy
>Cioran
>Catcher in the Rye
>Oblomov
So that's 13. But based on your description, I'm more of the last category.

One, kafka

who made this chart? give me more recommendations and charts good friend

None but perhaps I should since that last description is so accurate I laughed.

Why there is Whatever on the list and not Atomised (aka Elementary Particles)?