Jordan Peterson - H3 Podcast

Are you guys excited about the H3 interview with Peterson? Im afraid it will just end up being a two hour rant about SJW's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5vhq3aRNjE
youtu.be/dO-F3HemD1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you need to go back

I imagine Ethan will try to get Jordan to speak about how he feels regarding the kekistani crowd he's inadvertently drawn.

Jordan don't take shit from no man!

He was just on Jocko Podcast which is gonna be a million times more worthwhile than whatever this fat jew can produce

>Im afraid it will just end up being a two hour rant about SJW's.

Considering this is the only reason anyone on the internet cares about him - of course it will

It seems you are confused, this is a literature board.

I've never understood this meme. Sure, most the videos that have the most views are him discussing sjws but if you follow him, he doesn't speak on that subject much.

Who gives a fuck about this kike and this kike enabler he's invited?

Can't wait for these Jews to discuss the antisemitism of the internet. Both seemingly opposed politically but both racially united. Fucking Jews.

>be Jordan Memerson
>want to make a lot of $$$ and gain notoriety quickly
>perform the brave, heroic act of refusing to use someone's gender pronouns
>get worshiped as a hero by autists on the internet for whining about a letter he received from the school's faculty
>never receive any actual death threats, never have his life threatened, never actually get censored, never get imprisoned, never even get fired from his job
>simply whining about gender pronouns and being a professor of psychology is enough to be labelled a martyr for free speech by gullible anti-SJWs on the internet who desperately want an authority figure to affirm their whining
>whine about postmodernism and the cultural marxist boogeyman, even though postmodernism is a massive, broad subject never cite any actual literature or works or books by postmodernist authors or the Frankfurts, just say "they're all dumb guys trust me" like a true academic while occasionally namedropping Foucault or Derrida without actually addressing any of their arguments
>give the anti-SJWs you conned an imaginary enemy to blame all their problems on, while posing yourself as a hero when you've done jack shit and ironically whine about virtue signalling in academia while proposing no actual solutions to the postmodernist boogeyman
>fearmonger about a Canadian bill that you didn't even bother reading that was just a slight modification of a previous human rights bill that has already been in effect for decades, only it added "gender identity" to the list of criteria that you can't discriminate someone for and doesn't even affect universities because it only has federal jurisdiction
>virtue signal about how you would go on a hunger strike if you were arrested because of this bill, even though to this day no one has been arrested because of it and there isn't a single shred of evidence in the legislation or court records suggesting that would happen
>make 65k US dollars a month on Patreon from gullible morons who think you're brilliant for making glorified vlogs that spout Jungian purple prose, whine about children's movies being feminist propaganda and make vague, whiny criticisms of postmodernism that isn't backed by any actual evidence
Ah yes we have a true """intellectual""" on our hands

What still astonishes me is how anyone gave a shit about him to begin with. He's a professor of Psychology at some Canadian college that does research on the inhibitory effects of alcohol and talks about mythological motif.

Fucking who cares?

Peterson did nothing wrong and is correct in about 80% of his assessments

>talks about mystical motif
>who cares?
That's literally all Veeky Forums does all day

Tip: compare the views from the videos about sjws with those about Jungian archetypes and such. We wouldn't be talking about him if it wasn't for the sjws.

There's no indication whether or not mis-gendering someone could constitute a hate crime under the bill. The fears are legitimate.

80% of the time he's right every time.

Bill-c16 may or not, because of it's imprecise language, indicate that not calling someone by their preferring pronoun might be a hate-crime.

He's a professor of Psychology at either the best or second best (depending on who you ask) Canadian University.

I can't see how ethan would ask any interesting questions, what does he know about anything?

He was a Harvard professor for some time

I rolled my eyes behind my head when I saw him on Jocko...but I was pleasantly surprised. I hope he keeps his discussions out of the SJW and crazy tranny sphere moving forward

>watching H3

really low quality videos with an obnoxious insecure host
used to watch him, but he has only gotten worse, so I stopped

He knows how to tear clickbaiters a new asshole.
The podcasts are uncomfortable as fuck though.
He's definitely gotten worse.
Followed since 100k

Ethan is actually unironically a pseud. The majority of his audience is composed of edgy teens who think he is smart and knowledgeable, unfortunately he started believing it too and is no longer humble. The ego on this guy is insane.

Let's get ready for the memes!

I doubt, I remember him being just a guy who makes funny videos and complains about youtube ads of something . What makes u think hes a pseud?

Wow, you pinpointed what exploded his popularity. Good job user, you deserve a sticker.

He has arrived

lmao

>why did I come to these ironic postmodern jews
>my feet hurt
>why does this grown man have cartoon bears on his t-shirt
>I can't stand this juvenile and insincere mask they're adopting any longer
>they should clean this set

Against my better judgement I'm going to watch this.

ah, so this is the power of philosophy!

Ayy lmao

How is this related to philosophy or literature?

If we're going to have off-topic posts, let's at least bring the London user back. At least he was entertaining.

>turn it on
>15 minutes of an ad read
I don't think this semen slurping podcast is for me guys.

Can't wait to hear about the "post-modern" boogiemen for an hour or so.

How do I watch?

"h3h3productions" on twich

This is why I hate most podcasts, the ad reads are just so unbearable and dishonest. The only person that pulls them off well is Bill Burr.
I wouldn't even mind if he ranted about them for 2 hours but he never fucking expounds on his points. Who are these people? Where is your evidence for all this? He just keeps saying the post modernists did this and that and that they're degenerating societal progression but there's never any reason as to why. The people that also have him on never question him cause they're too scared of how much smarter he is then them. Joe Rogan just smiles and agrees with everything Peterson says even if he's stated something different in the past, I suspect Ethan will do the same. The only person to ever call him out that I can remember was Sam Harris and that was a shit show.
It's probably on the H3H3 YouTube channel.

*twitch

Some people need a pseudo father figure telling them to take on responsibility.
Yeah, it's a degree above self-help, but hey, I don't know, I don't see the harm.

two great minds collide

What did Harris say to him? I would love to see him get called out for once - because Peterson tends to talk for such a long time without actually saying anything.

Hey there guys.... go out and get Vonnegut on audible... trust me guys, it's the best LITERATURE out there

>Peterson referencing Arendt
I take back everything bad I've ever said about him.

peak reddit

he's obviously read Origins of Totalitarianism
its one of the most widely known poli-sci works

Peterson was on Sam's podcast twice and both of them should be up on YouTube. On the first podcast they basically just argued about the nature of truth and couldn't move on from that. I think Harris was saying that there is an objective truth while Peterson was saying some shit about symbols and archetypes. Sam did call him out every now and then for rambling about unrelated shit.

>Origins of Totalitarianism
I think you mean Legacy

And yet not a single person on /pol/ has read it.

>Im afraid it will just end up being a two hour rant about SJW's.
I'm afraid of it being about anything else. I don't want to hear Ethan trying to take part in a conversation about communism, religion, and psychology.

I hate on memerson posters but I'm enjoying this

The cure to Peterson-hate is watching him speak on any topic that's not postmodernism. He's a cool, flawed guy.

Yeah him talking about things not related to contemporary politics is pretty good.

He needs to get Nietzsche and Jungs dick out of his mouth and actually read Foucault

I don't know, I had listened to his talk with Pagille, and I find myself agreeing largely with their assessment that Foucault was the largest writer of self evident statements to ever exist.

>tfw just like Peterson for the self improvement stuff
>tfw he inspired me to stop being a lazy fag and pursue my dreams
>tfw everyone on lit hates him for whatever reason

can we agree that his "sort yourself out" message is pretty good?

any psychologist could help you with that

Then why does he disagree with him?

well you're in luck because that's what peterson is. and he's helping people with that

It doesn't particularly seem as though he does honestly.

I think he just conflates him with broader post-structuralism.

And he should stick to it instead of making embarrassing claims about pomo and marxism

you realize that Toronto is ranked in like the 15 top research universities in the world right? he was also a prof at Harvard.

For four years, get over it.

>Peterson has spent the majority of his time talking about clinical psychology
Is h3h3 dare I say it... /ourguys/?

Peterson does it for free, online

fucking hell peterson looks like he's fucking 80 years old in this pic what the hell happened to him.

THIS. Petersons strength is that he's actually been a clinical psychologist for decades so his self help style stuff is golden.

Psychologists always get cringeworthy when they go interdisciplinary. Years of interacting with the worst of society have convinced them they deserve to judge all of it from the experience.

What does he claim about marxism?

I missed the podcast, Did Memerson only talk about his cultural war or anything beyond that? Since this is pandering to gayming audience and HE whatever the fuck are brainlets, I think I already know my answer.

It was probably one of his better talks.
It was almost exclusively about clinical psychology.

Might check it out when it's on YouTube.

In order to make this thread more Veeky Forums related, what are some books that those of us who like Peterson can read to supposedly get a direct understanding of what postmodern actually is

>t. Peterfag

It's called post-structuralism,
Start here
youtube.com/watch?v=B5vhq3aRNjE

Jordan Peterson must not have a very high opinion of himself and his philosophy. Didn't he ever hear about throwing pearls before swine?

That pic actually made me kek. Did he really make a video about Frozen being propaganda? I haven't seen much of his stuff but I figured he was a reasonable guy with a handful of retarded opinions. The Frozen thing sounds way too out there.

>implying he's not more likely to imitate Jesus

He does address postmodernism more acutely then your post purports. If it was so easy to do as he has done, to be something along the lines of an intellectual con-man out to take advantage of the disenfranchised, im sure an asshole such as yourself would have tried it. He repeatedly states the solution, which is to speak the truth. The truth being, in this case, you are a cynically unhappy loser who shits on things he doesnt understand or chooses not too. I dont know which one is more pathetic.

He analyzed the mythological and archetypal side of Frozen and found it lacking
I figure you're an unreasonable retard with more than a handful of retarded opinions

>He analyzed the mythological and archetypal side of Frozen and found it lacking
KOK
He made a comment on reddit about Frozen being propaganda, and that propaganda can't be art. Someone asked him if Dosto's Demons qualifies and he didn't respond.

I didn't call him unreasonable you troglodyte. I said that IF he made a video calling Frozen propaganda then he was unreasonable. I only wanted to know if he actually believed that or not.

he was on the joe rogan cast with bret weinstein and actually kind of denounced the far left and the far right

don't make fun of my jewfu

Lmao

HE FUCKING LEGEND youtu.be/dO-F3HemD1o

ABSOLUTELY ARCHETYPICAL

Why would anyone on /pol/ read a book that claims to discuss totalitarianism yet three quarters of the work are about muh antisemitism?

It's these kinds of retards that seem incapable of understanding the rational and the natural conclusions of those they seek to ridicule. Go ahead and ignore him

> If it was so easy to do as he has done, to be something along the lines of an intellectual con-man out to take advantage of the disenfranchised, im sure an asshole such as yourself would have tried it
Are you trying to sat that no one has done this? The whole alt-right movement is full of grifters.

is rogan the dan rather of our time ?

>the vod is for subscribers only
what a jew

He mentions it occasionally on his twitter.

I still have some sympathy for Peterson but he's been a gateway drug for me, I've since started getting into Girard and C.S. Lewis and find both deeper and more stimulating

I really, really hate those H3H3 people. They are everything that is wrong with internet culture.

Ethan Edward Klein (born June 24, 1985) was born in Ventura, California to Gary and Donna Klein into an Ashkenazi Jewish family

Hila Klein (née Hakmon, Hebrew: הילה חכמון; born December 12, 1987) was born and raised in Holon, Israel to a Sephardic Jewish family from Libya.

DROPPED

I don't get why people think H3H3 is funny. He is the embodiment of all things cringy, starting from his skinny fat body to his unoriginal "dude so absurd lmao" comedy and complete lack of chemistry with his autistic jew wife.

>I still have some sympathy for Peterson

You shouldn't have "sympathy" for him as you were clearly the exact audience that he was appealing to and he served his purpose by initiating something in you that has taken your studies to higher places.

He is mainly trying to target younger to 20ish everyday guys who aren't that used to reading philosophy or theology yet feel themselves either consciously or subconsciously drifting toward those currents due to an increasing despondency over current social mores. I don't mean that in any disparaging way; even he would agree that he's trying very intentionally to become a "gateway drug"; it's a good thing.

I liked the episode, I even tried to talk to my fellow human beings in the chat but they were all 9 year olds and just kept on posting meme emojis and unintelligible babble.