Feminist literature

Feminist literature.
I have read this, where should I go now?

Read The Second Sex by Simone. For a little bit of crazy, dip into Solanas' SCUM Manifesto. And then head straight into Pags, who starts fights with everyone.

Not sure if you mean feminist lit or lit by females. If you mean feminist writing check out pic related by Paglia and A Room of One's Own by Woolf. Also DeBeauvoir like the other user suggested

>A Room of One's Own by Woolf
>There would be a female Shakespeare is someone would just give women lots of money so they could sit around and write all day
Incredible.

>a book where a woman abandons her kids in order to get fucked by chad
>"feminist literature"

That's the whole point of sexual liberation, really.

you forgot the part where she kills herself when chad leaves,

Ah, my ex.

Are there even any women on this board?

Both really. Lit by females cannot help but be feminist even if it has a traditional structure.

Unfortunately yes.

Hopefully not

I don't understand how you can be on this board which delves into material that seeks to find the definition of the human condition and say things like that.

>I don't understand how you can like to read literature and still disagree with me
so this is the power of ideology...

Probably because he's witnessed the wonderful "contributions" that women have made to the literature discussion on this board.

You're gatekeeping an entire gender from your precious world of higher ideas and knowledge? Yeah I'll disagree with that all I want, and the literature you read.

Hmm? Women go to university more than men these days. All the knowledge they want is available to them. We'd just rather discuss things among ourselves. If you want a more open community then fuck off.

lurk more

Weren't women oppressed and excluded from the arts for centuries upon centuries? The great writers of the past seemed to get by just fine without having women to discuss literature with. Why do I need to talk to them?

How new are are dear?

But women are icky. This is a homosexual board

I wasn't defending it. I think it's disgusting.

>sexual liberation = being a retarded whore
oi vey goyim

Meant as a reply to my bad

House of Incest, Anaïs Nin

Everything else is irrelevant

>where should I go now?
under the nearest bus

gatekeeping is a reddit meme made by women who are angry men have standards in their hobbies / passions.

Your job as a woman is to be at home tending to your family and have alot of white children. Leave the gate keepers of knowledge to us men

>The Awakening
This was in a mental hospital with mentally unstable/hormonal teens. Never had I felt so depressed after reading this. Good story, 7/10