PowerPoint and Excel, two windows programs that allowed for the best organization of victim data...

>PowerPoint and Excel, two windows programs that allowed for the best organization of victim data. He was a meticulous accountant in the affairs of his rape victims. Age, teens. Weight, approx. Hair, breast size, nipple size, elasticity, etc. There was one specific list, a list of youngins who had just began but not yet completely cooked into full motherhood. These children were collected and watched peripherally, being like the hovering ghost of a great uncle, a pervert to flatter your prepubescent adulterations. Beth, for example, a tiny frame complimented by curves that, through a short ripple of time, would make appropriate a mother of five before age twenty. Buying gifts, a free greeting from time to time, shifting through her spheres of privacy before busting in, blood and a broken hymen.

Hows my prose?

"Windows" is a name, you should capitalize it.

Little girls are so cute! Lovely!

Replace the comma in the first sentence with a colon. Don't use "youngins." It is "had just begun," not "had just began." The "being" in the seventh sentence has no clear antecedent.

Your prose is a little creepy. You write like you can't decide whether you want to sarcastically deride this man or admire him.

thank you my friend
actually used some of your corrections

No, thank you. I come here because it's the only place where people actually appreciate my pedantry.

keep it up soldier

>only came to salute
>thank you

I'd remove the word "rape" because it's too expository and better to figure out from the text

Don't greentext a whole fucking paragraph, kinda defeats the purpoise

can you stop bein so fuckin disgusting?

why are young girls so ugly, then teen girls so good, then adult girls so ugly again?

Agree. I think just /victims/ suffices
I was also thinking prey but... can prey refer to more than one?

How about
>those he preyed upon
?

Thanks for the jerk-off material

did this bitch get a brazilian

Not even that.
>PowerPoint and Excel, two windows programs that allowed for the best organization of victim data. He was a meticulous accountant in the affairs of his victims. Age, teens. Weight, approx. Hair, breast size, nipple size, elasticity, etc.
Let the reader figure it out, it's not difficult to.

>you are living in a period when pre-teen girls are allowed to dress like this

What the fuck is wrong with this world

>PowerPoint for data management

maybe he wants to see slideshows of his rapes like in red dragon

must be a hard life for a pedo like you

why is no one helping that woman with her bags

because chivalry is dead

>Ladies, Chivalry's not dead, it's on the couch where you made it sleep.
To quote a rapper.

>stupid quote
>quoting a rapper

Not really, it holds a lot of truth. The constantly contradicting forces of the push of "equality" and the retaining or burying of many unequal aspects.

In this quote there is an equalisation in removing chivalry, yet the woman still holds an inequality in the power to relegate their partner to the couch - which speaks other contradictions in wider society too. Also, in that it's not men that are disinclined towards chivalry, many people are quite chivalrous due to how they were raised (putting women on a pedestal, making a clear distinction in approach and treatment of differing sex/gender). But they are barred from exercising this chivalry, in an unequal manner (the power to relegate the man to the couch). In addition to extra contradictions in the concept of chivalry being simultaneously desired and derided by women.

Brainlet /pol/ migration is ruining this board

Man... this may say something, but I take issue with storing this information in a spreadsheet. You want a database. Then you could have proper lookup tables and avoid data entry errors. Also more easily manages the separate groups of post attack "victims" and the potential "victims" which can't have nearly as much data.

Spreadsheets are basically the worst.

This. I laughed my ass off.

Better than PowerPoint though

I think he should use powerpoint solely and not excel because that makes it weirder.

You should have a scene with this guy giving a PowerPoint presentation on the rapes he's committed to his empty living room.