When you have an extremely high IQ...

>when you have an extremely high IQ, are exceedingly well-read for your age and have the potential to be one of the greatest authors of your generation but you've had too much embarrassing things happen in your life with too many people that know about them and so you decide not to become an author because if you did all the dirt on you would come out and your Wikipedia article would list all of it, leading to you never being taken seriously.

Does anyone else know this feel?

"ur a faget."

>I'm smart
>could be come rich and famous easily but don't want to

keep telling yourself that retard

The people here will try to hurt your feelings because it appears as though you are just a psycho and people don't like you so you tell yourself you are smart as an excuse to feel worthy, but don't listen to the people here. Life is just a social game friend. They will all have similar reactions.

>>when you have an extremely high IQ
>> but you've had too much embarrassing things

Alright stop, we all get it. I'm not him but what are you proving to anyone? Don't be mean.

Hark! Did you hear that? It's the Herald Angels, they're chanting "Glory to the new-born king!"

Don't worry Op. Just learn to be acceptable without asking for others' attention. Everything will be fine.

You write about the embarrassing shit. Just be totally confessional. After that, those instances will empower rather than chagrin you.

>have a really high IQ
>too fucking retarded to know what a pen name is

ok

So own it. Write about it first.
Why do you need me to tell you that?

you meant too many, not too much.
t. actually well read.

>tfw smartest person in existence as well as most creative
>vocabulary five times the size of Shakespeare's and Melville's put together
>could create a book fusing the greatest story of fiction ever conceived with scientific theories I've formulated myself and philosophy capable of shattering anything previously thought in the last 3 millennia
but I choose not to, after all it would be a waste of my effort and I'd much rather spend my time on burmese harpoon sharpening enthusiast's website

>Does anyone else know this feel?
The feel of a sophomoric underage pseud? Thankfully, no.

>be me
>multiple sexual crimes are attributed to me via gossip
heh, yeah, um, embarrassing stuff is really what's gonna bring me down if I ever get published

>when you find a coping mechanism in narcissism

Yes, I know that feel

Whats your IQ ?

My debut novel is entirely about how I spilled my spaghetti with a qt asian.

350 cause he watches Rick and Morty

I really really like this post

sup Spacey

damn, their bodies are completely symmetrical so i can't tell if they're facing away from him in the last part

>Can't help sending pictures of my dick to underage girls
>Mortified about ever becoming famous in case someone finds out about it

You somehow put too much and too little effort into shitposting.

People who post shit like this thread need to be run off

Who cares If anything comes out, we will all day one day, plus shitty people are remembered more in history, so who cares do what you want fuck what everyone says

Hi, buddy ;)

>>>/redditandmorty/

>he really thinks literary achievements breed wealth
Nah you're the retard

At this point this meme is just as much of a retard sign as Ricky Martin itself

I lol'd.

I love all these self proclaimed geniuses who literally can't even figure out the most obvious and easy solutions to their problems.

>potential to be one of the greatest authors of your generation
>writes a retardedly long sentence with tons of conjunctions and only two commas
>thinks IQ has anything to do with being a good writer

Name one literary work of significance that was written under a pen name whose author wasn't eventually exposed/revealed.

How would you know it was a pen name if the author wasn't exposed.

That's like asking someone to name a species that's never been discovered.

all of Shakespeare's works

you clown really need to get a hold of yourselves. it's fucking laughable how many absolute brainlets think they are going to write something of such creative genius that other people are going to take the time and even care to "expose" the author's true identity. how bout all you High IQ motherfuckers actually make something of worth than worry about all the other bullshit nonsense

[x-files theme]

> extremely high iq
> Not smart enough to solve personal problems

isn't that as common with high IQ people as with anyone else?

probably worse since a lot of autistic people have high IQs
which begs the question as to why anyone cares about IQ

well, sounds like you actually probably did violate some people and haven't taken responsibility.
rekkt
normally i would support civility and a supportive attitude, but OP seems to be a bit of a dunce if this is actually what OP believes. either gross over-estimation of OP's abilities, gross over-emphasis on "embarrassing things" that are probably banal, or just a general funk.

also OP, if that shit is actually so egregious, you really gotta post about it

that's not how intelligence works lol. you can be dumb as hell but really emotionally competent. you can be extremely clever but have no idea how to interact with other people.

so you're saying you can be dumb as hell and have High IQ? excuse me while i lol

Daily reminder that IQ tests are only reasonably accurate for normal intelligence, and that anything beyond the first standard dev is basically a crapshoot. This is math you should learn by 15, btw, if you thought your 165 or whatever meant anything.

yeah just look at OP

Low conscientiousness? Sure. Poor social abilities? Sure. Lacking wisdom/being uninformed? Sure. Unintelligent? No. Being on the same base level as someone with a low IQ? No. The high IQ person can race past the lower IQ one and potentially even lower IQ ones that aren't lacking in wisdom and what not. They can process information faster and with more ease as well as make more of it (though here's where knowledge/wisdom comes in too). That's all it is.

but they can't even figure out to just use a pen name?

for all the shitposting about "autism" on this website, you would think that people would have a marginally better understanding of what being on the spectrum entails....

Ha!

Such tenacity.

Funny how people think in these extremes where someone's perseverance is viewed as a major case of self-delusion. Most people like this usually have an acceptance of outside judgement and just enjoy being spiteful. Viewing someone as having tenacity and tact I believe is impossible for most of this generation. They'll always need to bring people down to their level of defeatism because they're sacred of moving outside their ideology even for a moment. Internet induced identity insecurity, I guess.

Mark my words, friends. I told them so.

not everyone with autism is a genius you fucking retard.

hence mentioning "being on the spectrum"

can you reflect a little before being nasty lmao baka

For somebody so 'intelligent' have you never heard of a pseudonym?

get out of here, cuck. plebbit is where your kind belong.