Anybody or anyone?

Anybody or anyone?

What's the difference?

>anybody
>assuming I have a fucking corporeal form
you fucking ableist piece of shit

mind-body problem

>anyone
>assuming I am one person and not a hivemind collective of many personalities and minds in one husk

wow.

why women send their naked pictured to men? this is the fucking question.

i I feel fucking fucking fucking jealous when i see smth like this.

I know someone who sells their nudes, really hot btw.

Worse yet, they're insinuating that we represent one being. Like fucking ask before you go offending multibeing people of the chans.

it is more noble. just a bargain. holy capitalism.

in this there is no element of submission, obedience, pure love, masochism. generally i don't understand how woman can want a sexual act. it humiliates her. it subordinates her and hurts her. i mean the impossibility of voluntary violence against oneself.

You would not feel jealous if you've ever seen the full picture

is her vagina ugly? i do not care.

im frightened by the fact that she's capable of wanting someone to see her in this way SIMPLY SO. she wants to show her secret organs to someone. she wants a compliment. she wants to sit on the dick. she loses her subjectivity, revolving around the male subject. she wants to satisfy him sexually and psychologically. him, but not me.

>anyone
But this is only One. Any-one implies a plurality of distinct ones.

NOBODY POST IT

this for ffs

Plz

Post it :3

Lol, why?

Just research Hope Solo leaks

Well how could she? She doesn't know you exist. If you get your own girl she will want to satisfy you sexually and psychologically. You, not him.

Just looked. Still would.

fuck it i'm doing it lads

i mean..... id.... stilll smash her

MADMAN

i don't know who that is but her vag looks like emperor palpatine when he was still a monkey mask

Describe this in your best prose.

wtf I hate women now

this guy

i dont mind it

how is this still up

I am now completely asexual

captcha: München Mann

I SEE YOU