Is Milo's book worth reading?

Is Milo's book worth reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

prlog.org/10392821-dr-patrick-treacy-discusses-the-history-of-cellulite.html
livescience.com/22402-women-dances-ovulation-fertility.html
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/275/1652/2715
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

I enjoyed it, but if you're already familiar with most of what he has to say it's basically just him repeating things.

neck yourself

MAGA

bump

just out of curiosity, what compels you to read a book like this?

From what I can tell, lots of shiteating contrarians seem to like to defend reaction simply for the sake of it. Milo is one of these people, and his followers are redoing what he did, but with him. Meta-reactionary-contrarianism.

> a gay paedophile speaks for antisemitic would-be Christian moralists while paid off by capitalists

What a time to be alive! It's almost as mindblowing as the National Bolsheviks accusing Nazis of being controlled by Jews because they want to keep capitalism intact or the FtM transsexual kicked out of a feminist group for being a white male.

>gay pedo
since when do we call people who were fucked as children pedos?

just when they are pedos

and your proof is where?
all i know is that he enjoyed his priest fucking him

>newfag wants to be spoonfed
_D

>retard spews obviously wrong things but cries around when someone asks for proof

There's no proof. The guy is just a retard.

Just downloaded it to have a look.

Skimmed a few pages where he sucks himself off (why would a reader be interested in that?)

>I also studied music theory, Schopenhauer, and Wittgenstein, and I read Margaret Thatcher biographies, shot my dad’s guns, and dreamt of meeting George W. Bush. (I did later in life, but by then he wasn’t right-wing enough for me.)
>Little did I know that I was breaking all the Left’s rules by reading Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged and daydreaming that I was the heroically entrepreneurial protagonist, Dagny Taggart.
>I came to represent the Left’s greatest fear: an opponent who is cooler, smarter, better dressed, edgier and more popular than them.

The rest of it is a run-of-the-mill gish-gallop of bullshit as you are used to it from mainstream US media.

Here's one of those, he even added what he thinks are sources:

>Not that the widespread availability of contraception is a good thing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: birth control makes women unattractive and crazy. I first articulated this in an article for Breitbart, and one of the best days in my life was when Hillary Clinton used it in one of her campaign speeches to bolster her supporter’s fear of the Right.
>Hillary can whine all she wants, but my statement remains true. There is copious evidence in my favor. Studies have shown that women using the birth control pill DMPA gain an average of 11 pounds over three to four years.86 Cellulite—also known as “cottage cheese thighs”—only emerged after the invention of the pill.87 Women who take the pill regularly won’t receive the natural attractiveness boost that fertile women receive every month.88 The pill even makes women more incestuous, i.e. attracted to men that are genetically closer to them.89

He puts in those citations to make his statements seem true, but that's not really the case, just clicking on them shows that it's complete bullshit.

Let's look at this paragraph: DMPA isn't even a pill, it's an injection, so he can't even read his sources. Both weight loss and weight gain have been reported for it. That cellulite is somehow a new thing is preposterous, the human body didn't magically change when the pill appeared - this is his source, hilarious, a press release from a beauty clinic: prlog.org/10392821-dr-patrick-treacy-discusses-the-history-of-cellulite.html
Wikipedia says the term was coined in the 20s.

This is his source for 88: livescience.com/22402-women-dances-ovulation-fertility.html
There is nothing about birth control in this news release.

As for 89, this is the study: rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/275/1652/2715
It's about MHC relatedness, not about incest.

The book seems to switch between these two poles - a carefully crafted waterfall of bullshit as you're used to it from right wing media, and boring 'I am the greatest' autofellatio. I'm deleting it again.

I'm not that user . It doesn't change the fact that you can google it yourself and call him out if he's wrong, instead of asking to be spoonfed like a cunt bitch. Thinking that he cried when I called you out further proves that you're a newfag. Neck yourself.

>It doesn't change the fact that you can google it yourself
stop right there
fine i can and for a fact i already know all relevant things about that topic which is why he is a retard spewing bullshit without proof.
or did you actually expect me to go on and provide proof that he is wrong?

Sorta, you can just go to /pol/ if you want to be red pilled though.

Most normies don't have that luxury.

I expect newfags to lurk more. Apparently it's too much.

good to know that you agree with me, now in regards of the newfag thing kys.

Good to know that your reading comprehension is lacking, on top of everything else. Slit your wrists and swallow the knife.

:^P i certainly will do so. but now why are you so antagonistic? are you unable to live with the fact that other people are right?
on the other hand what do you call it when someone says to a religious nut
"where is the proof that muhammed rode on a winged unicorn"
would you say that the person asking wants to be spoonfed too?
or would you realize that the question refers to something obviously wrong and unprovable.

>opportunist kike making money off of (((civic nationalism)))
No.

It's just low-IQ Mark Steyn. It's not even as funny as Steyn either, and that's supposed to be Milo's schtick

do you know how many pedos try to use that excuse in court?

actually its not him repeating things which is why I enjoyed it so much.

but he actually never sexually assaulted a kid so...

>retard cant find proof of his false claims

I wasn't the one making the claims, retard. Nice post tho, upvoted.

If you like milo you will enjoy this book. Unless your taste is in psudo teir, high brow, "im better than you" kind of literature, this is not the place to ask for these kinds of political book recommendations. It was a pretty funny book and I enjoyed it a lot though

>political book

but Milo has no political views himself, he just jumps on the bandwagon of semi-popular fringe movements to make a few bucks, for example he came late to the gamergate party and assumed a leading role then left when there was no money or exposure to be had, the same with the Alt-Right which he left when he realized that it was a white identitarian movement which looked on him with skepticism considering he's a gay jewish coalburner with a history of stuffing his pockets full of shekels (not very appreciated in those circles)

Don't expect /pol/acks to have political views themselves. They just spew buzzwords, like this faggot . Apparently not liking milo makes you a self-entitled pseud.

Milo is a garbage attention-whore who coasts on his looks and the social immunity that comes with being a gay mixed-heritage Jew
Pretends to be a contrarian rebel while not saying anything remotely rebellious - unless you count bashing fat feminists, which everyone and their grandmother is doing nowadays

/pol/ hates Milo though

STOP SHIT POSTING HERE YOU POLTARD!

fpbp

How does anyone take him seriously if his persona is literally him not taking anything seriously and being edgy for attention?

Mmmm, well if you've followed Milo a lot and watched his videos regularly then it is not especially worth it because basically what he did was to set down everything he has been saying about SJWs, feminists, ragheads, etc.

In that way it is good because it is concise and well written.

Because he is right. He is needed to fight the leftist system. He might not tackle the biggest red pills but he is on point regarding the issues that are dividing USA now.

This is a valid point. He presents redpills in a digestible manner. But /pol/ will freak normies out.

/pol/ hates everything.

no

>book long rant about how bad feminists are

"alt righters" that pick at low hanging fruit arent worth listening to, his opinions are only controversial to 18 year olds

>redpills
le cringe xD

While I agree with him on a lot of things he's said (though I base "what he's said" off mainly 2 minute Facebook videos), I can't help but think this book would be anything but a trashy cash grab

>speaks for antisemitic
He is a jew

Even better.

>keep giving money to saudis
>no plans for promised wall
> tax cuts for rich
>failed and stupid healthcare "plan"
>sucking putin dick non stop
>golfing non stop lol, "I won't be the president who golfs a lot."
> about to be btfo by mueller

How's MAGA working out for everybody?

his prose was surprisingly good. i started reading it with the sole purpose of crashing it on amazon, but i eventually ended appreaciating his witty insights on the dynamics of our society and the role that the postmodernists are playing at subverting our civilization

It's ghostwritten.

> keep giving money to saudis
they've always been a good ally
> no plans for promised wall
fake news, it's already being built
> tax cuts for rich
who creates jobs? the rich or the poor?
> failed and stupid healthcare plan
unfortunately i have to agree, but the blame is to be placed on mccain
> sucking putin dick nonstop
literally muh russia-tier conspiracy
> golfing non stop
yeah that's a bit inconsistent with his former views but as long as he does a good job as a president who cares?
> about to be bfto by mueller
i seriously doubt it, there's no proof of collusion

proof of that?

it will give you the tools you need to BTFO SJW's
MAGA

Like anything from the "alt-right" it's not worth paying attention to at all

Now he just needs to not start any more wars and abolish the fed