"I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically...

"I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it."
is he, dare i say... hour guy?

he can go fuck himself with this blatant pandering

When will he shave his head?

His head is just too big for his body, even for me
t. big headed guy

What a lame sport to be a fan of if you didn't play it

If he loves soccer so much he should move to Europe.

I know that this is a rather crass observation but this guy writes like such a fucking faggot.

soccer is for gay cunts and primary school children
t. australian

YE BRO RUGBY LEEG AND OZZIE ROOLS!
Get out, white bogan trash.
t. ethnic Australian master race

>ethnic australian

If you actually lived here, ethnic means anyone who isn't POM or Western European (excluding Mediterraneans, who were considered 'wogs')

>afl
>not also for gay cunts

he'll be accused of sexual harassment before the end of the year. screencap this

"I fell in love with Lawn Darts as I was later to fall in love with Shemales: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it."

>From a country that calls it soccer
>Still refers to it as football
I don't know why this annoys me so much. Maybe it's that, as an Australian, the only people I ever see calling it football are wogs or pretentious wankers.

This is like Twilight meets Fever Pitch.

Might be for gay cunts but at least it's enjoyable to watch my m80.
>Hug
>Start
>Stop
>Stop
>Commercial break
>Start
>Stop
>Foul
>Stop
>Sixteen players on the field
>Stop
>Start
>Goal
>Commercial break
>Kick thing
>Commercial break
>Live reporting from TattsLotto on current odds
>Hug
>Start
>Stop
>Repeat

Wogs fall under the ethnic umbrella as well.
t. wog

why the fuck would r/soccer give a fucking fuck about what he thinks what a fucking narcissist.

John Green watermelon suit requesting soccer. That's what I got out of this. Thanks again, Redditors.

This. I rolled my eyes so damn hard

Football Manager is a really great game.

Here, I'll rewrite this to make it sound like a man writing to other men instead of a numale writing to teenage girls.

>Football is like pussy. It stinks. It tastes awful. Sometimes it's too tight, other times too loose. But you have to fuck it as hard as you can. Because otherwise you're a faggot who plays soccer.

What makes the wog love soccer so much?

Same reason why they never really developed their own colonies. They are the dogs of Europe, who would rather follow a ball or eat a ten course dinner than learn, hone, manifest destiny.

The worst thing about Australians is that they include Italians and Greeks in their definition of "wog".

Christopher Columbus and Amerigo Vespucci were Italian. And I'm pretty sure you would consider the Portugese wogs as well.

But AFL is the best

>The worst thing about Australians is that they include Italians and Greeks in their definition of "wog".

You ain't white here either
t. burger

Probably coz he's got a big ol' brain

Every sport is for fags.
The Greek upper class used to watch the Olympics and then choose the athletes they like the most to serve them sexually.

>giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it
It's just a fucking sport, cunt. Does he really need to be so melodramatic?

Better yet, make a fake twitter account and accuse him of rape, watch the #MeToo rain like there's no tomorrow.

>@johngreen forced me to simulate oral sex on a tube of toothpaste at a book signing #metoo

hes so fucking ugly

Greeks are wogs
Italians are wops

Is there less emotionally sincere writing?

>Schalke

>muh all those foreigners with their espresso and soccer. Might as well move to Europe if you ain't gonna shoot guns and fuck your cousin, amirite"

Man have you even fucked your cousin? That pussy is tight.

he overwrites everything

>Falling in love is like falling asleep, slowly and then all at once.
He sure does have a small bag of tricks.

I don't get why a bunch of Kangaroo fuckers living in an irrelevant desert would create a slur specifically for people who bring a superior culture with them

I'm pretty sure that's actually a direct quote from Fever Pitch and not something Green came up with.

Holy shit bros how much do I need to squat to have these legs?

>superior culture
>the slang originates from what the rest of the country called the imported cheap mining labour that were wogs
>wogs are renowned criminal/lowlife scum and are worse for seclusion and ethnic enclaves than even chinese are

>An American bandwagonning AFC Wimbledon
For what purpose?

wogs are ape-like moorish mongrels, their crimerate is only surpassed by the sudanese

THICK

FOR YOU