What's jordan peterson's opinion on ayn rand? i can't find any video where he analyses her oeuvre

what's jordan peterson's opinion on ayn rand? i can't find any video where he analyses her oeuvre

He is close to illiteracy in regards to philosophy, why do you care?

That said, no one takes objectivism seriously either, with the exception of objectivists. It is a celebration of Darwinian narcissism without sound foundations or conclusions

While he recognizes her as a Dragon-Slayer of a kind, he argues that she became a sort of Lesser-Serpent, coiled about the Dragon's Hoard. In this, she Ate the Hero, or rather, in an Ouroborosian manner, she Cyclically Consumed her Hero.

> He is close to illiteracy in regards to philosophy, why do you care?
that's not true, his analysis of postmodernism is one of the most poignant and accurate in modern history. and as far as ayn rand is concerned, he leans libertarian so i guess he would have interesting insights to share

Even the bait on this board is turning into lazy trash now
I think I need a break from the internet for a while

He likes her books, but doesn't think they are great literature.

>oeuvre
I hate people who use this word.

As much as I enjoy Peterson, he is a clinical psychologist and a self-help guru, not an authority on philosophy

In the video about what makes great art, he called Ayn Rand propagandistic, as in she knew what she was doing and had a goal rather than expressing her being naturally. He doesn't take it further than that.

hang yourself

good point. i'll take that into consideration with your other stunning insights on life and just do what every trashy Veeky Forums bully thinks is appropriate at any given time

Make sure to share your thoughts on my point, but not here; feel free to make the 12th memerson thread for this week. Fucking sperg. Hang yourself.

>He can't into philisophy (no explanation)
>Yes he can
>No fuck you (no explanation)
>Fuck of faggot (no explanation)

Just another day of pseud on Veeky Forums

>Fuck of faggot
I don't owe any explanations to illiterate cunts who keep shitting this board instead of farming karma in the shithole they crawled out from. Hang yourself.

hahahah
ok easy
saying hang yourself in response to a comment is lazy, trashy and just shit.

you are a shit person for thinking that was a good idea and i'll fuck your mum later tonight to try and make a better child on the next try.

>I don't need to explain why I don't like Jordan Peterson
>Fuck you
I'll explain it for you then: you don't like him because you have daddy issues

ahh lest we ever risk our high ground.

careful not to bang your head on god's dick on a horse that high mate

>ahh lest we ever risk our high ground.
>Fuck Jordan Peterson (no explanations why)
>Nah he is a saint m8 (no explanations)
>Fuck Jordan Peterson (no explanation)
>Etc
So this... Is the power... Of Veeky Forums

Maybe I just don't like self-help gurus. Or I just try to ignore them, but their autistic follower(s) are shitting up a slow board. Nah, that can't be. You're a genius, mang.
Looks like I walked in the teenagers' thread. Have fun, I always wanted a brother.

>Self help gurus
Wut he's a professor, its his job to teach people

is this not bait!!??