What do you think about her? I have read only The Secret History, and I liked a lot. Makes me wanna read the greeks

What do you think about her? I have read only The Secret History, and I liked a lot. Makes me wanna read the greeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

languageisavirus.com/donna_tartt/non-fiction-basketball-season.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can men read her books?

t. a man

Yeah! As far as I know.

Are you a dog? (White girls fuck dogs)

Dogs fuck white girls, like a pug

“It's a very Greek idea, and a very profound one. Beauty is terror. Whatever we call beautiful, we quiver before it. And what could be more terrifying and beautiful, to souls like the Greeks or our own, than to lose control completely? To throw off the chains of being for an instant, to shatter the accident of our mortal selves? Euripides speaks of the Maenads: head thrown I back, throat to the stars, "more like deer than human being." To be absolutely free! One is quite capable, of course, of working out these destructive passions in more vulgar and less efficient ways. But how glorious to release them in a single burst! To sing, to scream, to dance barefoot in the woods in the dead of night, with no more awareness of mortality than an animal! These are powerful mysteries. The bellowing of bulls. Springs of honey bubbling from the ground. If we are strong enough in our souls we can rip away the veil and look that naked, terrible beauty right in the face; let God consume us, devour us, unstring our bones. Then spit us out reborn.”

They’re making a movie of The Goldfinch. Will it usher in a new era of Tarttposting?

I hope so. A lot of her articles/essays/short stories are excellent too - I especially like her account of being a cheerleader in high school

It would be nice. She takes a decade to release a new book. When she's writing she simply disappear, like a ghost.

This sounds titillating

the little friend or whtever its called was really boring and dumb
secret history is a nice book though

I need to know something really quickly. Is it wrong if I masturbate for her? I mean, she's pretty and cute, so....

She's peak qt, user. Go ahead.

YA fiction blasted in the reviews, disregard

"And as we leave donne and Walton on the shores of metahemeralism, we wave a fond farewell to those famous chums of yore"

Is the Little Friend any good? I liked her other works but that one doesn't strike me as much at first glance

She won't be hot anymore by the time the new title will be coming out.

kys CF-subhuman

>- I especially like her account of being a cheerleader in high school
I think we all know what that means.
Let's keep it pg, ok?

Hahahahaa

The bitch dresses like a young tea-party boy. I guess someone needs a hint or two on style, coz she got none! Zero!

It's not what you think it is - it's more this wistful ode to long bus trips and being an outsider and just wanting to read books:

languageisavirus.com/donna_tartt/non-fiction-basketball-season.php

>that’s damn good cherry tartt