I just enjoy handwriting with my pen. What can I write...

I just enjoy handwriting with my pen. What can I write? I have no imagination and I'd like to write anything while I'm reading some novels. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Pcl7LHRVr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Write notes.

So, if you're going to take notes, it's very important you do it properly. Here is a video on how to set up your new Moleskine: youtube.com/watch?v=5Pcl7LHRVr4

For this tutorial, you're going to have to get a Moleskine Classic Notebook, Extra Large. You're going to have to number all the odd pages, then index in the front, calendar in the back. And now you're done! Don't forget to name and put a reward on your Moleskine in case you leave it on the bus or at University. Best of luck!

make something up. you dont need imagination. start with a character and what he/she does during the day and start from there.

I tend to do rough drafts of dialogue in pen. Get the banal framework out that way so I have an indea of my characters and their interrelations, then actually make something worth reading in type.

Do what that ginger from Sherlock Holmes did and write out the entire encyclopedia. You'll learn a thing or two.

start a journal

Calvinism incarnate.

Start copying the classics by hand. The Bible, Moby-Dick, Lolita, Light in August, The Sun Also Rises, anything that sounds beautiful. Perhaps it will help you pick up on the syntax and vocabulary and improve your own skills.

Start your diary desu

nice upvote fucking idiot kill yourself

Die off already

>apple watch

Not a real Christian

Get yourself a nice fountain pen, some ink and write out some poems you like

Here ya go, buddy.

shill for that shit brand. Leuchtturm are way better.

Try writing down some notes, some favourite quotes, some witty observations, anything that comes through your head really. Use a decent fountain pen and ink and you're good to go.

I think I was going to actually reply something

:MORE:

Oh my God, you know you love me.

Thanks a lot Steve Harvey...

>handwriting looks like garbage
>there's basically no way i'll ever alter how i write, just how i'll never alter how i speak

feels shitty

We're you tripping on acid when you wrote this?

Just write bullshit and then you'll read what you've written and see that it's not bullshit

Bukowski did just the opposite: write what he thought was great, sit on it for a day or 2 , reread it and see that most of it was b/s, get rid of that and keep the couple of sentences or ideas worth saving, and start again.