Hey Veeky Forums just got some books delivered, which should I start with? Anything I need to be vary of?

Hey Veeky Forums just got some books delivered, which should I start with? Anything I need to be vary of?

Symbol dictionary is purely for reference purposes

in order of publication

Start with Crying Lot, easy read, and very fun. I always like to start with something easy.

what's crying of lot 49? looks neat

>oxford world classics

>which should I start with?
With the greeks

In Denmark the publishers are very scarce and so is my budget unfortunately

I meant their aesthetic is great.

start with bricks, then the roof shingles

haha fair enough

Burn them all and read The Culture of Critique.

Only illiterat3s need a dixtionary for symbols. If you have read the classics, you would eumdnerstand them all

i ugree plobs dint derveve to reed tha clussaks

It sucks.

Demons, only because I want to read it.

>the 1922 text

How is the dictionary of symbols

>Beyond good and evil
(the reason for it being first will be apparant when reading the next two books)
>Dead souls
(the best book of the bunch)
>Demons
>Ulysses
Honestly skip the rest, If you are new to reading (which I assume based on the selection) I would hold off on Ulysses.

OWC is great you pleb. If you're not dropping a dime on a more thorough critical edition OWC is the way to go.

this
sounds intriguing, whats the symbol for fucking?
yes i have the mind of a child

this op, please post some pictures from it

Just an average page

Assumption is for plebs desu, but thanks for the suggestion

The dictionary is excellent albeit a little one-sided in its definitions

where the f*dge are the pictures

Will post more in a second, anything in particular you're interested in?

Do you not remember what an ear looks like?

Plebs.

This is the famous and very erudite dictionary by Chevalier and Gheerbrant. Yes, it's translated from the French so it's a damn sight better than anything you anglos have ever come up with. The only other work that comes even close is Cirlot's dictionary (well worth grabbing for back-up and comparison purposes.) The entries are mini-essays in themselves. Better than most of the crap you pseudlords shill on here.

theyre good pinhead