100 Years Since The Russian Revolution

Greetings, comrades!

It has been 100 years since communism was heroically put into place in Russia! Consider the following texts to educate yourself on this magnificent uprising and the ideas that propelled it to fruition!:

Victor Serge - Memoirs of a Revolutionary
Leon Trotsky - History of the Russian Revolution
The Communist Manifesto - Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
What Is To Be Done? - Vladimir Lenin

Fellow Redheads, post other communist works to enlighten capitalist anons!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kC4_iEXhGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a communist but I still wanted to wish you guys a happy birthday.

>taking the words of a vaper seriously

Happy birthday (even if MarLens are absolute cancer)

Any good books on the atrocities commited by communist regimes or about the collapse of the Soviet Union and the ultimate triumph of capitalism in Russia?

Solzhenitsyn.

Artur Landon's auto-biography?

Veeky Forums is natbol

>Any good books on the atrocities commited by communist regimes or about the collapse of the Soviet Union and the ultimate triumph of capitalism in Russia?
None exist, you seditious traitor.

>triumph of capitalism in Russia
You know the average Russian standard of living in the late Soviet Union was higher than it is in Russia today.

I think he was looking for non-fiction.

Of course he doesn't know; he's a sheltered faggot who repeats what he reads in /pol/

source?

>the ultimate triumph of capitalism in Russia?

The average wage in Russia today is lower than it is in China. If anything, there is a failure of everything in Russia.

Kek

Reminder that no Communist regime has ever offered anything other than lifelong employment - Capitalism.

Why the fuck is it so hard for Americans to admit that Russia has a complicated relationship with the USSR due to the fact that, while the USSR itself was a terrible, horrible thing, the near-anarchy of the 1990's and the "Shock Therepy" endorsed by the US Government are much closer to the Russian mind than what happened to their grandparents under Stalin?

Because Americans are not taught that in their liberal brainwashing centres - aka schools.
Americans are told a narrative of the evils of Communism and how they won the cold war when Ronald Reagan and JFK's ghost said something in Berlin about a wall and liberated Russia from Stalin and Meow.

>implying liberals would speak ill of communists

You don't understand what the word Liberal means outside of contemporary context.

I can't imagine you are actually supporting the bastardization of Marxism in the Soviet Union

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
liberals would rather team up with nazis than with anyone on the left

>tfw neolib and everyone everywhere hates you and accuses you of being some weird amalgamation of a commie and a nazi
>tfw they accuse you of not having principals because you're not some nutcase

>Nazis would debase themselves by joining with Liberals
There is no reason to be throwing around such grave insults, friendo.
If people are calling you a Nazi and a Communist, You're probably not a Neo-Liberal. What do you believe?

Russia is the most hilariously corrupt shithole trying to pass for a modern country
There's a reason Stalin still polls favorably, capitalism made it even worse

Communism, revolution, must you think in such terms? Your obsession with wealth distribution belies your claimed concern with the means of production, my Marxist friend. Or have you forgotten that property ownership is a right inseparable from the dignity of Man as made in the image of the Lord? Do not think, my friend, that in my acknowledgment of the importance of property rights I am myself a capitalist. Nothing could be further form the truth! All ideologies predicated on production are soulless and incompatible with true humanity, and none more so than the so-called liberal capitalism which exchanges the tyranny of the State for that of the Market, a new idol no less monstrous than the Golden Calf.

it's almost like we're living in a capitalist society

It's also my birthday!

And I've got the name of the last Tsar as well

>Nicolas more like Dick-o-less

>If I pretend material conditions aren't real then i can just say everything runs on human spirit magic
It's honestly the most self-indulgent wanker position anyone could take

real Marxies would do it for free cause its a transcendtal duty that no ammount of meaningless currency should be able to represent

It's an entire cemetery you have to pay to enter. Marx is one of many interred there

It doesn't even take an hour to read the manifesto. Don't make it so obvious that you didn't even try

Purge my bum bby

Don't worry, friend, material conditions are real and important, but they cannot be allowed to become our focus. For what is an economy for but the betterment of humanity, and by that I mean the ever more perfect realization of that inner worth found innately in each human being? To worship the State, or the Market, or Production as though any of these things can bring salvation, is mere madness; they each bring only further slavery, and worse, they bring degradation and the commodification of Man into a mere factor of production.

goddamn, is there anything they won't lie about

>communism was put into place

Imma stop you right there nigga

I too have to find means to pay rent. It's as if there is some mode of production that coerces me into the proliferation of capital.

Reddit and /leftypol/ please leave.

Why does communism always work out best for those whom revolted, if everyone is supposedly equal?

t. Koch sucker

>Everyone who hate Capitalism is a Leftist.
This is why no one likes Americans.

>as though any of these things can bring salvation
Of course they won't but they're all necessary evils of existing in a society.

Just wanted to let you guys know this was all me :^)

What are you talking about man, only way 2 get communism is thru government takeover then government rules every aspect of society. "Anarcho-marxists" or whatever the whales of antifa call themselves don't actually exist, they have just rejected the current government because they want a new one where its entirely controlled thru communism. Personal freedoms would have to be eliminated for good of society.

It's never going to work because people on the other side of the political spectrum will never go down without a fight, they will go out balls blazing til the end. In America, if a democrat is elected and democrats take seat in white house, this country is going to become hell. No more guns, no more free speech, all the amendments will be pretty much sacked for "equality" as more millenials make their way into politics, extreme activists. America will become a prison of social justice. Thats why we gotta fight the power.

Fuck off, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kC4_iEXhGc

You're retarded and should stop watching Sargoy the Cuckold.
You just called a Fascist an Anarcho-Communist because he said that criticism of Capitalism isn't exclusively Left-Wing.

>Personal freedoms would have to be eliminated for good of society.
MUH GUNZ
america is a cancer on humanity

No, I watch Varg, the ultimate master of darkness himself.

Enjoy being willingly subservient. American's 2nd amendment doesn't exist for muhgunz, but rather to defend yourself against government takeover. It's America's loophole against totalitarian hell.

To be fair, what kind of Marxist are you that wants the masses unarmed and reliant on the state for protection and open to its domination?

yeah I'm sure some dickhead with a gun is gonna stop your militarized police departments and the fucking army
you people really think you're some kind of frotniersmen and heroes of old or some shit

>Literally taking credit for any of those posts
>Being proud of being a slogan spouting illiterate
Most American thing ive read all night

I've been reading this by pure coincidence. I found it at the thrift store a couple of days ago.

a bad one

>everyone who's not a disgusting, slovenly, subhuman communist is a brainwashed american
I’m Australian.

>I’m Australian not American
They're the same thing

>Yeah I'm sure some fucking Vietnamese rice farmers with shitty guns and knives are going to stop the most advanced military in the world.

That sounds pretty good though. Better to die a hero than live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

But it seems inevitable that they become the overwhelming focus of society, so much so that states, whether capitalistic or communist, measure their 'progress' by productive capacity and wealth. Systems that treat people like things are not conducive to preserving their humanity.

>this thread
welcome to red/lit/ everyone. join us over at /r/dankcommunistmemes

Goalposts have been moved

the average american 2nd amendment freak is a fatass who eats rice only in chocolate bars, not a lean mean killing machine like the vietnamese

>I couldn’t possibly be wrong, so you must be somehow

>Ha ha! Your Joke is a fallacy! Gotcha!
What are you, 12?

>haha my fallacy is an argument
leftypol everyone

yeah everyone who voted for Trumo-sama is an obese lard incapable of movement

This is truly the logic that has worked so well for Le Revolutione

My chide was in jest. Your geographical place of origin could not disprove your lack of a point.
You're mentally 12.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

No, You were not pretending.

>everyone who voted for Trumo-sama is an obese lard incapable of movement
I neither said nor implied this
but I know reading can be hard when fat is clogging up the arteries so no hard feelings

No, newfag, when someone greentexts a reply it usually means that’s their impersonation of you. Was this thread linked on Reddit or something; why are you here?

>All of that literary work repressed by the Soviets.

Hope the rot in hell. Also, Lenin didn't write What Is To Be Done retard, it was chernyshevsky

Your lack of even the most basic humor comprehension makes me think that I am talking to an autistic person.

>Lenin didn't write What Is To Be Done retard, it was chernyshevsky
FAKE NEWS!

holy fucking shit, amerimongrels never fail to amaze with their sheer stupidity. you really do think that your morbid fondness for muh gunz is an emblem of freedom rather than a byproduct of a very specific brand of consumerist propaganda pushed by the gun industry itself.
and i gotta love how every time you remark that your amateurish militia is not gonna do shit against the most advanced army in the world, you always mention the vietnam war to support your david and goliath view of the hypothetical conflict. in case you haven't noticed, things have changed, nowadays the US army would just need some drones to annihilate most of you.

Can't believe there are still communists and communist sympathizers in 2017 hahaha, just why? Is it larping or what? I'm fucking dying over here

It'll be all-right, John

>It's America's loophole against totalitarian hell.
yeah those mass shootings really keep you free

>hmmmm it appears that you live in a capitalist and thus are forced to participate in capitalist society. How ironic, checkmate Marxists

>/leftypol/ "humour"
In a moral sense, you're basically identical to /pol/ neo-nazis, btw.

Keep pretending that you're not.

t. unfunny sperger

Hi, Sargon. Did you know the Classical Liberals™ committed 2 of the 5 biggest genocides in Human history? The only ideology that has killed more people than yours is Theocratic Monarchy.

>n-no you
Every. Single. Time
How does it feel to be such a brainwashed dolt? Such a useful idiot?

Not a Communist. I just hate your radical centrist™ bullshit.
You disabled children refuse to accept that your ideology, like every ideology, has done horrible things to people in the past. Then, you use the horrible things that other ideologies have one as an argument.

You're YouTube inspired gotcha politics are fucking cancerous.

>Not a Communist.
Yes you are, you insipid piece of shit.

Get fucked with your cringeworthy 'le radical cendrism xDD' meme, and go jerk off your /leftypol/yp about how le kulags deserved it XDD

Why do commie shitstains always make swooping assumptions about people who don't have an ideology that has a death toll higher than the spanish influenza? Then attempt to pass off said generalizations as facts?

*/leftypol/yp friends

Because they're pseudo-intellectual trash.

>I neither said nor implied this
Yeah you did actually, everyone who voted trump supports the second amendment soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ur the retard

It's truly like debating a mad cow, when pressed with facts and evident truth that their shitty government system has failed miserably and caused the suffering of tens of millions every time, they just piss off some ad hominem bile from their mouths

>people who don't have an ideology
But they do. If you don't have any ideological beliefs, you support the status quo. Using the same lazy reasoning that blames preventable deaths from starvation, exposure, and disease that occurred in China and the Soviet Union on communism, capitalism is responsible for a greater number of deaths still, including victims of starvation in Africa, waterborne disease in India, Europeans who developed emphysema from smoking, and Americans dying of obesity.

yeah but capitalism has also given rise to the finest medicine in the world :thinking: and Africans are poor and starving because they haven't developed agriculture or industry and maintain a tribal warlord mentality :thinking: And Indians breed like rabbits and take poos in designated shitting streets :thinking: and capitalism is to blame for all of this? I thought capitalism extended the human lifespan by 50 years

Also, capitalism raped me as a child