What's your favorite R. L. Stine book?

What's your favorite R. L. Stine book?
Only serious discussion and debate allowed...

>implying The Haunted Mask wasn't a tour de force of experimental metafiction, probing the nature of pretence and semblance in a reality where our social cloaks and simulations are all but fused with our authentic being, told in the form a children's horror story

why does murakami get so much hate

(((Stine)))
Sorry, I couldn't resist. On a serious note, I remember reading that one about the puppets. But I was like 11 so I have no idea what my opinion on it was.

99% of his audience is white college age girls (basically John Green's audience +4 years)
and all of his books have the same plot ( broody main character who listens to american jazz, eats spaghetti, and drinks coffee loses close love one and sets out on mildly surreal adventure to recover them, encountering manic pixie girls, a wes anderson assortment of strangers with bizarre professions, and meeting people from their dark and guarded past)

level 6 makes no sense, everyone knows about Finnegans Wake

Camp Jellyjam

>First, Wendy loses her tennis match against an African-American girl who wins her sixth King Coin.
WE

The choose your own adventure ones ofc.

I remember seeing one of these charts, but for philosophers. Has anyone else seen it?

I was waiting for it, anyway. haha
R. L. Stine has sold more books than Stephen King and John Green. If you're going to talk shit about god-tier authors then you may as well have something substantial to back it up. The fact that you think incredibly formulaic stories of characters who like spaghetti are a bad thing is highly problematic to say the least. The post modern meta narrative weaved by these authors, posing as real authors, with artistic value and merit is on a level that has never in human history been performed before. The fact that they are so perfectly able to turn a beautiful artform into a shoddily crafted commodity is incredible. Their entire lives, including the cocaine use, soytoyboylove, and android-lizard-human hybrid has been to shun people such as yourself.
t.buzzwordboy
>thinking John Green is actually a nu male
>thinking Stephen King is actually mediocre
>thinking R. L. Stine isn't the voice of a generation

I'm actually going to start on a novel using exactly this formula. What should the title be?

>Tolkien lacks any semblance of substance

Tolkein is being maligned of late because "people" are only now realizing that LotR is gossamer-veiled, hyperflorid anti-nigger invective

t. obese retrograde who watches children's cartoons with less substance than capeshit

>this is somehow bad

Sweet Leaf

>muh chinese cartoons
>muh Tolkein is reyciss

>trying this hard to put midlevel authors in tier 1 to trigger insecure people.

I mean come on Vonnegut isn't anything crazy but the same tier as King? Overall what is your problem with American Authors? A book isn't better because it's more obscure to your American roots.

what exactly are you trying to prove here?

I was talking about Murakami
Stine is a genius for the ages
Use a Beatles song title, or a weird jumble of nouns

>I was talking about Murakami
>Stine is a genius for the ages
Everything has now been enlightened
It's all good, baby

The title shall be 'Day Tripper'.
Look for me on the NYT Best Seller list, and of course shitposting on Veeky Forums.
Now I just need a name for that jazzy spaghetti boy of a protagonist...

Tolkein is third-rate nazilarp propaganda for permavirgin midgets

Tolkein is trash because his work is nothing but a hodgepodge of stories he ripped straight from disparate mythologies, and is constructed in such a way that the references are neither subtle nor satisfying. It has nothing to do with his "racism," which I couldn't care less about.

My point.

The patricians choice.