The Good Left Undone

I decided to dedicate the next week drafting this story out. The reality is demographics is destiny, no matter what the personal views of an individual may be if he cannot discuss the realities befalling the West.

This had been brewing in my mind since the Polish couple was attacked in Italy. The spirit of it has been brewing since I read up on the Rochdale crisis. The movement needs to grow and expand across mediums and art-forms. It's going to take lumps, but there is a market thirsting for red-pills in literary form with the precision of a scapel and the force of a hammer.

One Sentence Summary

>A super-powered college girl, her love, and her family are destroyed by an opportunistic socialite with help from the media.

One Paragraph Summary

>Eileen, bullied and routinely harassed at the University of Maryland after the country's "diversity push" to depopulate the ailing inner cities, is able to "trace" gemstones into reality and control them with her mind and to a molecular level; Latiqua despises her since discovering her affair with Professor Forrest Jameson, a white academic known for his looks and connections, seeking escape from his wife's infidelity and their political marriage. Eileen is offered a night of karaoke by Shauna; after Latiqua orders the group to circle her in an alley, Lawson attempt to rape Eileen, who kills him with an exploding gem. The controversy passes to the media's hands, who turn Eileen into the embodiment of racism, and promote a leftist mixed-race candidate to replace her fire-wielding nationalist left father's polling collapse. The situation worsens when Eileen publicly admits their affair after Latiqua leaks it to the press, shaming both Eileen and Professor Jameson to the public for personal gain. Professor Jameson goes public with the restraining orders the state issued on Latiqua, pulling down her posse's with him however the media has become so invested in the "white witch" narrative that it only ends up destroying all of their reputations. Eileen publicizes her powers to the world her suicide on camera; Professor Jameson is stripped of his tenure and forced to relocate; Latiqua, pregnant, is killed by her boyfriend for sleeping with a white man; Eileen's mother pulls a gun on herself; Eileen's father lives the rest of his days in disgrace.

Your thoughts on this proposal are much appreciated in advance.

>sex fiends
>sex beasts
What's with this strange, almost titillated, tone in rags such as the Daily Mail? They can never just say sexual violence is abhorrent, they have to start calling them sexy names. Whenever something remotely immoral or sexually violent comes up, it's like they get turned on and write some odd denunciation that is closer to some Sade fanfic.

Your summary is missing information.

Also political shit wrapped inside a YA wrapper tends to still stink like shit. Don't be too obvious about it.

Precisely why the article was picked out.

Late in the story, Latiqua's entire narrative falls apart, and the media is desperate to contain the fallout and a potential upset across Maryland. So they attempt to change the narrative slightly into accepting the men who attempted to rape Eileen as "sex beasts".

I am still baffled by the article to date, due to the sheer sleeze and cuckholdry of these writers. The lives of these girls are forever ruined, with a media constantly telling them to accept this as normal. This is what is happening to the West, and it demands a counterculture throwing literary molotov cocktails at this insanity.

Subtlety works to a disadvantage unless you are within the cultural circle for which the novel is intended. This is meant for the masses, to be as blunt as possible.

>alt-right sperg is co-opting a story about rape to make it about MSM normalizing "muslim rape"
It's defs the Jews dude, make sure to name a shady character Goldgoystein or something

It deals with African American rape, due to the demographics of the country. Including when this demographic commits 52% of the murders in the country. And I specifically stated "inspired", due to the salaciousness of the article.

Jews don't hold a place in the narrative.

What information? I am looking to patch the holes in the summary for the five paragraph summary.

Lmao

The ring-leader was probably an MI5 spook using them to get information.

If you choose to do that your story will lack "soul" because it's political going in and out. This is not unlike you-know-whos inserting characters of color into all their content for brownie points. We won't care about the characters or the story because they are just vehicles for your views.

The themes are interesting but you're just racing to get to the "leftists, am I right?" punchline.

Just plagiarize Mattress Girl news articles or something.

No.

Questions regarding the information gaps within the summaries? Aim is to have the five paragraph summary by Thursday night.

Countless great works were influenced, if not directly utilized, the political sentiments that drove their eras. How does discussing the issues of our times somehow deprive it of a soul?

The reality is writing is the extension of the writer and how he or she perceived the world, or the audience they seek to enrapture.

The entire cast is left-leaning, save for some in-universe commentators who fled the state before things took a turn to the worse.

The entire point of the story is this solemn reality: demographics is destiny. How you present yourself as a fighter for oppression means nothing in the long run. They gave their lives to help the very people who despise them.

My brother told me a story back when he lived in Philly, how he answered the door to a young black youth, who then held out his machete to his stomach. No provocation. This is how they are raised.

Who are Shauna and Lawson? I can only assume it's Latiqua's friend and boyfriend. You can tell us things straight up in a summary. Many things aren't clear; I thought Latiqua was the one having an affair with the professor. You should probably clarify who exactly is Eileen right at the beginning - ie. who gets harassed at uni by activists because she's the daughter of some controversial politician... etc.

>attempt to rape Eileen, who kills him with an exploding gem.
This is the only part where your protagonist's magical ability has a consequence on the story. Your protagonist just killed someone close to the antagonist. The media fallout you describe should be secondary to what the characters and how they react to this new situation. "Eileen was just defending herself and now she has to deal with being seen as a racist murderess by the local media. Alienated from her friends, she now must... etc."

The ending for the characters are pretty clear but just polish up how we get to those.

I've seen that image posted around Veeky Forums for a while and I think that it paints a misconceived notion about Africa. Obviously you aren't going to find much use of a Diamond or want to go sailing if you live in abject poverty. But Africa is not a very hospitable place. Malaria alone is a huge problem even today. Even the French had to abandon the Panama canal because of the disease, and it is even more infectious in some parts of Africa than it is there.
Honestly I've been a racist for quite some time now (to use my enemies language) but I often think, what if it really is all just circumstances that led the races to their current positions. There seems to be plenty of studies that paint a more "tabula rasa" view of the world anyways.

>not hospitable place

>What is Northern Europe, Japan, Central China, Iran, or Caucuses

Africa is far more hospitable than any of those. Those places actually require you to plan ahead for winter, forced to be the ant. In africa the population could get away with being the grasshopper for 20,000 years or more- they didn't even discover the wheel until they were colonized.

As for plagues, they require new humans to infect and spread, else they burn through their fuel and die out. Africans started shitting out 10 kids per woman after western medical technology enabled them to, and now they scratch their heads wondering why there's no water, too much cholera/malaria, and no food.

It is not coincidence. Get the tentacles of white guilt out of your head.

Northern Europe and Japan weren't really prosperous in antiquity, and I'm not great with the Middle East but China was arguably ahead of Europe until the Renaissance. I just dont know man, how could I know? I may need to read more

I'll pick this up tomorrow morning, but I will clear up a couple of details. These will be used for the character summaries.

Latiqua is single, having broken up with Lawson six months prior due to, how she perceives it, "emotional unavailability". Lawson became sick of her habit of snooping his browser history and phone because of how their passionate relationship fizzled over night. Furthermore, she noticed Lawson noticing white women more and more, developing a fixation on a redheaded pop star.

Lawson is, quite frankly, even more of a piece of shit. His father is a prominent transportation lobbyist, yet he lowers himself to behave like an inner city thug for the social graces. He is a middling wide receiver with a large female fan-base whom he treats like shit, then laughs it off. He kissed a fifteen year old without consent and then lied that her father permitted it. When that failed, he sought to ruin her father with a racism accusation on social media. The women he abused, two cheerleaders and a young model, fear coming come forward.

Latiqua is obsessed with Professor Jameson due to her closeted obsession with white men. Completely, to the point of stalker obsession leaving long winded letters of wanting to strip down for him and offering to do his house chores. More on that later.

This is why the professor placed a restraining order on Latiqua.

As for her magical ability, its complicated. My original idea was for her to reveal the power, only to cause a panic across the city that results in her public murder. However, I prefer to stick to something more grounded and something the audience would understand if your life was torn apart by the lying press.

What the fuck is this autism. I can't even read this shit.
>The reality is demographics is destiny, no matter what the personal views of an individual may be if he cannot discuss the realities befalling the West.
That's not even a sentence

One more. I finally found my inspiration for Eileen's father!

>Demographics is destiny. Good intentions and one's personal views do not matter if he cannot secure representation to wave the banner of his people. The world cares not for the opinions of one man, but the might and the thunderous defeat he inflicts upon he and his brothers' enemies. If his tongue is rended silent and fallen upon the ground by his conqueror's sword, then his individuality matters not. This is the fate of the West and the Western man if he cannot unite with his brothers.

Fixed.

You're doing your future readers and western civilization a disservice by shying away from the Jewish Question.

I considered having a roastie Jewish socialite as Jameson's wife.

Oh man, this is some elaborate bait. Normally I can't stand /pol/, but this gave me a good, late-night chuckle.

Morning, darling. Love you too.

Fleshed out some details on the events leading up to the incident.

Namely, Eileen and Latiqua's relationship building up to the incident. Eileen views Latiqua as a study partner, much to her chagrin of feeling inferior to her. For the first act, it is a small issue: properly building up Latiqua's manipulations that culminate in the "exploding gem" incident behind the nightclub. She likely will not have anyone in tow but her and Lawson, to keep the job simple.

The rest hinges on how the relationships develop over drafts.

For example, one possible fate for Jameson's wife is getting off scott free now she can divorce and alimony his financial status into oblivion. This scandal is almost certainly an election winner for a black tranny candidate to acquire governorship, and purge her involvement and any other incriminating data.

embarrassing. the catalyst character just happens to be black and for some reason her and her friends decide to rape the pure white woman? get a grip dude.

Latiqua and Lawson.

If you live in Europe and the States, brush up on your local news sometime. Far worse has happened in my community.

Plus, it is not a matter of happens to be black.

Inner city culture is poisonous to everything and everyone it touches. An cybersecurity expert, who happened to be black, was shot to death by niggers.im a nearby county.

Get over yourself, and accept we are mortal. It is scary enough to paralyze you into submission unless you dedicate yourself to self-improvement and forging connections.

The biggest redpill is that feminists are secretly turned on by violent immigrant men who are their only hope to normalize the erratic hysteria that controls them.

Why do you think I am training the way I am now, with the guidance of a man from the Air Force, and a taekwondo instructor with time to kill to teach some drills?

I intend to reign in the impulses thay drove Cain to madness. That is why I lost so much weight and continue to become able to protect who I love.

I'll give you one thing, you've probably done more writing for this elaborate meme than most people here do for their genuine stories.

Then the transition from this to a draft will be more streamlined, thanks to you guys identifying the holes.

I may have to abandon this. My brother's wife is about to bear their first child, and I do not want them or any of my family to succumb to the stress.

There is no way I will be able to secure my identity, and the potential for harassment upon the people I love is a real and potent threat.

I'm torn. I don't know what to do.

You could try playing a more interesting character, this one's pretty weak.

This is me in earnest, though if I played a character, it will grow until I can no longer distinguish "he" and I.

My family comes first, not this selfishness.