If i am only going to read one work by him, witch one should it be?

If i am only going to read one work by him, witch one should it be?

the world as will and representation

Ecce Homo

Fuck Wagner (by me, Neechee)

The Homosexual Investigations

Sorry, Neetch, but "A Brook Goes By" is a pile of steaming horse manure.

t. Ricky

Thus Spake Zuthustara

Beyond Good and Evil

Genealogy of Morals.

fpbp

on the genealogy of morals is probably his most important work

BGE
kek

I started with this one. It's a good start to his writing and ideas and philosophy.

Though I believe Nietzsche did say that if there was one book to read of his it was Thus Spake Zathrustra.

Read his letters to Salome begging this groupie-roastie slut to fuck him with such desperation that he actually managed to be the only person in their social circle not to fuck her.

On the Jews and Their Lies

Too bad that as a book it's a fucking mess. The ideas are slogged through and repeated, not to mention the gospel style being really contrived.

The ideas in it are genius, just not the book.

Can you read him without starting with the greeks?

I feel

I like Twilight of the Idols or Zarathustra.

/thread
and the most systematic

He's a philologist of the Greeks.

Anti-education.

Nietzsche is the ultimate case of starting with the greeks and ending with them. He literally gained his power level absorbing the greeks word for word and then used it to BTFO the greek themselves and all his contemporaries.
Yeah you can read him without autistically starting with the greeks but an overall understanding would be really good for you. You do need to know your greeks pretty well for Zarathustra tho, is really hypertextual, and almost sexual too because Nietzsche was really passionate and virgin.

>witch one

Read more than one.