Not used Veeky Forums since my adolescence

>not used Veeky Forums since my adolescence
>friend recommends Veeky Forums as one of the better boards
>decide to check it out
>constant discussion of entry level authors (orwell, kafka, camus, pynchon, foster wallace, etc)
>almost no actual literature discussion apart from this
>about a dozen sad threads of people pretending to read obscure authors and titles (for cred i presume)
>unironic discussion of nick land
>discussion of genre trash
>discussion of philosophy that has already been discussed to death (eg. nietzche, greek shit) that none of you have actually read
>discussion of the bible (who cares)
>discussion of obscure eastern religions and mysticism, probably to sound cool (again who cares!)
>jerking off to jordon peterson
>unironic discussion of ayn rand (grow up)
>random and senseless post modernism and marxist hate, probably thanks to everything i've listed above

How sad. I truly believe I've found the most pathetic crevice on the Internet, and it's named Veeky Forums. If I had time I'd screencap some of the bizarre garbage you weirdos have posted on this board just to prove to the rest of the world something so sad can exist. It's like a mass delusion of some kind. Please, if you take anything away from this thread, leave this board immediately and don't look back. You should be actually discussing literature with some real life people, and not random asshole on Veeky Forums who just wants to show off how many Wikipedia summaries of books they've read. It make me feel depressed just typing this. Goodnight, and goodbye, Veeky Forums.

P.S. I won't be checking the replies to this post.

You're upset at an ostensible deception, you want to leave, but you spent how long typing this nonsense?

It's the anglos

>muh entry level
>implying some sort of "obscurity" makes you smarter

pls go and stay go

If you find any place better let me know. I doubt you will though.
And I prefer great thinkers being senselessly hated on rather than integrated and neutralized which happens elsewhere.

OP here.

Decided to check the replies and they're already worse than I imagined. I need a place where intellectuals discuss literature. I'm going back to /r/books

Haha you're an anglo

Fag

>make a list of complaints
>don't start with the Greeks
ya blew it

OP again here, after checking the state of other boards, I must sincerely congratulate and praise Veeky Forums for being such a comfy place

I feel ya man. You're the unsung hero.

You're absolutely right. I can't fucking leave.

Later bitch no one cares for your infantile insights, this is a board for the intellectual elite of anonymous boards.

who e/lit/e here?

>pretending to read
>(for cred i presume)
>that none of you have actually read
>the bible (who cares)
>probably to sound cool
>(again who cares!)
If this isn't bait, I guess you're still in your adolescence

Is that Aidan Gillen?

>discussion of the bible (who cares)
I tip my fedora to you good sir!

>constant discussion of entry level authors
>about a dozen sad threads of people pretending to read obscure authors and titles (for cred i presume)
doesn't the latter negate the former?

>P.S. I won't be checking the replies to this post.
(you)

There are a few good threads once in a while that's all I'm here for. nice bait 3/10

OP here. I love sucking big black cocks and watching my wife get inseminated by Tyrone.

wait... is this a cuck joke?

>joke

I've been cucked. It's no joke. It's just really hot. I wanted to suck the cum out of my friend's larger dick, but he didn't want to do gay stuff.

So i'm going to drug him up and suck his soul out through his bbc.

He's actually Slavic. Wouldn't mind a nice chocolate bar though.