What is the book equivalent of this album?

What is the book equivalent of this album?

Hogg by Samuel R Delany

>pretentious
>depressing
>Overrated

Blood Meridian

thnx

sounds like you have shit taste user. Sorry for you

The only good swans album is the Seer, and that's a 7/10 at best.

Incredibly overrated drivel by moronic pencil pushers who like to consider themselves above the masses for subjecting themselves to sonic garbage..

How about you suck my dick from the back familia

Michael Gira is a god and you WILL bow down before him

I see you lack the nerve, and perhaps the capability (the culpability lies with your teachers & parents of course) to make a good case, or rather, any case for such assertions.
Not only that, but in order to make up for your lack of faith in a higher being (not a terrible thing in of itself) you project the sanctity of a godhead onto another human being whom you will never personally know.
To me this shows a lack of conviction and even a desire, or base need, to be led by others due to having no ability at making your own decisions.

I also detect your very present and unignorable inability to detach yourself from such delusions, and instead attempt to task out your own moronic mental servitude to this man unto others.

To you sir, I say good day, and nothing more, for it is apparent that any such discussions or efforts to enlighten you will be met in vain.

tl;dr you beta orbiter.

>the Seer is the best Swans album
Are you fucking serious?

Gravely serious my boy.

The Seer Returns is the only 9/10+ song in their entire library.

And the rest of the album ranges from mediocre to reasonably good, a far sight better then any of their other efforts.

If it was shortened up a bit and not so deliriously trudging lengthwise, it could be even better.

Sadly, the rest of their albums are not up to snuff.

SFTB is by far the worst offender in their catalog. Incredibly bloated and indigestible.

I equate the sonic experience of that album as the equivalent of trying to consume a pregnant sow in heat.

>If it was shortened up a bit

pleb. thats like complaining the bible is too long. So much for being a God-Fear faggot.

>Seer Returns
>SFTB worst offender
>spacing every sentence
This all has to be bait.

I'm afraid I don't see the connection of the bible in this discussion.

I'm rather nonchalant about the whole idea of a creator and tend to have no feelings either way beyond encouraging others to at least question the status quo.

and while there has been many times in my life I've reached out to the mental construct of a benevolent creator, I've never done so with the bible in mind.

Even if the Christian God were real, the bible would still assuredly be the work of man, interrupted and edited by man.

I suspect many portions have been lost over the years as they have not fit in with the religious doctrine being practiced at large.

Obviously that can no longer happen readily since information is so widespread, but in the past this was much easier to accomplish.

Instead nowadays, all information is put through a filter of truth, and since so much of the "truth" is readily available, we have no way of figuring out what is truly real and what isn't.

We can be easily manipulated by those in higher office then ourselves and they can sufficiently rearrange everything we think we know about reality for both ourselves and subsequent generations.

And back on to the bible and length, while I admit there are many good passages in it, whether for pure entertainment value, or simply for the message they deliver (The Parables most Notably), it's laughable to not call the Bible overlong.

Were the listings of who had begotten who not bad enough, or the lists upon lists in the early Old Testament about everything that was a part of the Party of those in the Exodus.

If you somehow get enjoyment out of Swans (and SFTB especially) and yet are unable to see the genius of The Seer Returns I can only take you to be both a Sadist and Masochist of the worst perversions.

yeah this, it's up on scribd and libgen too.

wtf i love michael gira now

out of all them you think The Seer is the best? great album dont get me wrong, but this is weird or just bait

Im not going to read any of this shit until you stop with the reddit spacing

What the fuck is reddit spacing, and how would you know unless you've been there

the clarity hurts his eyes.

I see that you can't tell why the music is bad aside from name calling and criticising things unrelated to music. Perhaps you read Scaruffi and just parrot your on opinions based on his pretentious style.