This is too much for me

This is too much for me.
I can't read more than 50 pages in a row before getting overwhelmed by despair.

Let me watch you sleep user

Cuck

Does anyone that hasn't been rejected by society already actually use this as an insult?

love that book cover

love you hun x

I read this book when I was 19 and in a very dark place psychologically. I remember I read the last 200 pages in one hellish sitting, lying in my bed in my shabby basement apartment, waiting either to kill myself or be taken to a mental hospital. Naturally the book deeply resonated with me, both as a thriller but also as a psychological portrait of regret and unease. People complain about the conclusion but I found it to be one of the most beautiful and moving I've ever found in fiction, one that brought me to tears despite my agnosticism.

This is cuck talk

>he doesn't like to watch his wf/gf having sex with another man
kek, you're pathetic

This. Nothing better than sitting back and seeing your girl quiver on a dick much larger than yours. She also has to let me fuck whoever I want now, and she's not allowed to get upset! And some perma on some Armenian zookeeper chat room thinks it's emasculating? Worm.

This. Sexual jealousy is fun, and it strengthens your relationship in the long run. It shows you care.

ahahahahahaha

bumping, just started reading right now

He goes to jail and is then sent to Siberia, Sonya goes with him, His sister marries his friend, his mother dies, the book ends with him kneeling and asking for Sonyas forgivness

also adachi is the killer

>reading for the plot

why do goyim do this?

fuck off dumbass

not reading

Started reading it,

What? Whaaaaaat?

Stopped reading it.

Although The Kharamazov Brothers is doobly interesting.

I wish the word wasn't so overused. When used in the right context it was pretty funny, now people just throw it around like "faggot". Sad.

I read this when I was 17 during school holidays, I spent 4 days straight reading it. I enjoyed it, however I think I enjoyed 'the idiot' more,

imagine reading 500 pages only to find out what happens on the last 5.

I spend 6 days, could've been 4 but I was sidetracked that week. Idiot is better for sure.

love that memory

same but 20. It just fucking hurts to think about when I remember parts of the novel. It simultaneously made Dosto for me one of my favourite authors but terrified to touch any of his works for a good while.

>I can't read more than 50 pages in a row before getting overwhelmed by despair.

It's the yellow walls, I'm telling you

no, of course not.
idiot is terrible.