What sort of pen does Veeky Forums use?

My hand starts hurting after some time, I think my pen is the problem.

One that writes.

/thread

muji plain black gel pens and pilot juice pens have pretty good ink flow and work quite well, but aren't ergonomic. the former looks pretty nice too

You're probably gripping it too hard

Writing literature is just like making love. You usually do it on a table, and you always feel deep shame when it's finished. Also, the older you get, the less fun it is. So remember, always wear a condom when writing literature.

I have dysgraphia which is a form of Dyslexia. I can't spell legible English without speech-to-text software or spell check so I don't own a decent pan. I do all my writing on GNU/Linux with vim.

Aside from the free software, it's pure agony.

If your hand hurts after writing you should consider a fountain pen. They require no pressure to write with and glide well across the page.

Powertank G2

uni-ball signo 0.28mm

are they messy?

I use a space pen because its the only thing that consistently works with my stupid left hand. They can be a bit pricey but they're worth it.

They can be if you're not careful and put a lot of pressure on the tip. The more pressure you put on it the more ink comes out, so if you have a habit of smudging the ink when you write you'll learn very quickly not to do that.

A cross aventura fountain pen.
It's pretty great. I've had nightmares where I lost it.

okay, thanks. Been thinking of getting one, but I'm still unsure. The pen would likely have to be coupled with some fine paper, so you have those additional running expenses to the pen itself

Get some cheap disposable ones and see how you like them. They can be used on regular paper.

The true patrician choice.

yours

And having writ, moves on.

any recs?

oh nvm, looks like it's Pilot that's mostly making these

these numbers don't lie.
I'm ordering some right now.

>I do all my writing on GNU/Linux with vim.
based

Do all your essays start with #!/bin/bash or are you a csh kind of guy?

I'm not that user, but if you decide you like them I'd suggest either the pilot metropolitan or the TWSBY Eco. Both feel great and aren't expensive

fountain pen, i don't want to pollute

my father's college pen broke
so I now use a Bic Atlantis
and contemplate suicide with every letter

Who knows, I might have to kill someone while writing my diary.

wow congratulations: you bought a big expensive book you probably haven't read yet. thanks for the contribution.

You're going to need a bigger knife if you're looking to kill somebody within a few hours of attacking them.

I write with a Montblanc Meisterstuck (fountain) and type on a 1956 Smith-Corona Sterling.