you gotta put it up inside if you wanna put it in my mind"

Correct, here's your (You).

>doing physics
faggot

>he thinks it's physics
adorable

WELL it looks like some circuitry/engineering shit which I count as physics

Here's some actual physics, my angry friend

Not yet EE master race but acceptable. You've got superior handwriting though.

not angry, just retarded
I'm a mathnigger not a sciencenigger
My notes mainly look like pic related

This is why I took complex analysis instead of real. As an engineer that looks both painful and unenlightening, because it is.

Yeah, this is thermo. I'm in electromagnetostatics right now too, but I don't think it has much overlap with EE in general. I won't see circuits ever again unless I take Electronics Lab.
I like how dense you write.
>(an - bn) ---> ab
Wat

Would not recommend especially with my prof who is extremely fucking anal about how proofs are done

the proof is there nibba but don't ask me to explain it because to be honest I kinda zoned out while the prof was showing it

"bye bye ms.american pie.
Drove my chevy to the levey but the levey was dry"

>writing in cursive
did you actually still practice it after 3rd grade? I only know one girl who still writes in cursive, everyone else uses pseudo-cursive or print

Not the same user, but I still write in cursive. I find it much quicker than print

omg that's so embarrassing
i don't write in cursive anymore tho
that's from 2015

hi roastie

Mine

shit phone decided to post it wrong, here's the not sperg version

fml

nigger

i'm a dude HAHAHAHAHA

I taught myself how to write in cursive again by taking notes in it for about 2 weeks.
I don't think I can go back to printing without making a decent effort, which is a shame, because it's much easier to read.

get a clue?

do you think you write faster in cursive?
i changed to print because i can write faster in it and my handwriting looks better too

well you certainly type like a retarded faggot
sure fooled me

aw, so cute :3

This is about how I write normally.

I type almost everything so, I don't really have much use for improving it

Reminds me of the handwriting of most of my friends in high school

It's "thy mother" you idiot

Sorry, I don't regularly speak in ye antiquated English often and did it perhaps as a joke.
Believe me, in Highschool it was nigh unreadable.
Many a time teachers couldn't make out what I read, occasionally I couldn't even read it once I came back to it later.

People struggle to read my writing most of the time

>that q
no reason whatsoever for that to exist, stop trying to make yourself interesting, it's embarrassing

do invented alphabets count

used to take notes with it in school, teachers never accepted my notes even though I could read it back to them

Give me a better sample (no shitty shadow, full page visible) and I’ll have a go at cracking it.

have a go

(i rotated both of these dunno what Veeky Forums is doing)

Phone posters should be banned

1/2

2/2
r8 n h8 m8s

I've never liked my own handwriting. Both my parents writing is cleaner and the one is mostly illiterate.

Behold russian cursive!

I remember my mom wrote down my brother's birthday on our calendar and I was forced to realize just how retarded Russian cursive was. It looked like pic related.

It seems so silly; and yet they can read it. Also if you write minimum in english cursive it look similar.

First time writing in cursive since third grade (besides signatures); currently a sophomore in uni

thy/thine is breddy basic stuff user

History essay from a while ago. Handwriting has not changed.

>thzow