Book for the feel please and thank u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CF8nty_qDkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ulysses.
Baudelaire.

phonebook
find a psychiatrist, you have depression my nigga

buy a nintendo switch. serious advice. indulge yourself because it doesn't get any better.

This

Serious advice: don't do this. Get psychiatric help.

Wrong.

psychiatric "help"

Catcher in the Rye

>lobotomy, electroshock, psychobabble, drug addiction
>not help

>dreaming of being a child again

I have known this feel.

That shit will cause a lot more than depression, bankruptcy most likely.

My days are spent waking up way too late, daydreaming about times I was carefree during class, coming home and playing FIFA absentmindedly until I pass out on the couch and dream about being a kid. I just want to go back

good goy

People that miss times in their lives often miss the pre-consequence stage of their unsustainable life-style.

I'm in college with no debt and a good gpa I don't even think I'm depressed, I certainly don't have the right to be

>I certainly don't have the right to be
>he thinks having a mental illness is dependent upon anything other than your brain

>>>(((Veeky Forums)))

Pretty sure you'll be reading Lolita soon if you don't stop this shit right now and accept the fact that you're a goddamn adult in the real world.

Room
book/movie

It's nothing like that at all user, just post books akin to The Wind in the Willows or Robin Hood or somethin

I’ve been obsessed with that damn hat ever since user said he was going to wear the Handmaid’s Tale hat

exercise regularly eat better start meditating stop drinking/smoking/masturbating spend less time online start doing something constructive with your time go for a hike/camping trip

also being depressed usually just means you're smart enough to realize how shit everything is, don't listen to some kikes in psychiatry telling you you have a chemical imbalance. turn that pain into something constructive

I don't have a book for this feeling but I have an animated film I use for this exact purpose: My Neighbor Totoro

I play soccer four days per week with my friends and other than the beer or two I'll have afterwards, I have no vices. Thank you for the genuine advice though. Through what sort of medium would you suggest I try to channel the alleged emotions? Never been one for art or music. I really just want to read comfy books

Try The Little Prince if you haven't

>Never been one for art or music.
git gud

It's perfectly normal to want to let go of your responsibilities now and then. I have some similar problems as a result of being bullied. What helped me was traveling a lot (which you may not be able to do) and reading a lot. Nowadays I'm able to balance work and fun with a mature, focused outlook. All just part of growing up, really.

This, plus the more modern Wolf Children

Similar themes of childhood nostalgia set against the imperatives of life creeping in.

If you mean the user in the Handmaid’s Tale thread where I posted pic related, I was that user. I love the Handmaid’s Tale hat. I would ware that hat.

youtu.be/CF8nty_qDkE

Mindfulness meditation + nofap + no Veeky Forums for one month.

opiates

>tfw woke up with a sinus headache and threw up 3 times after drinking flavored coffee then spent all morning in bed
>highlight of my day so far has been drinking coffee 6 hours after throwing up and that thread where at least 22% of a guy's novel is the word "nigger"

>Mindfulness
I don't care if this is an accurate translation of ancient Buddhist or Hindu terminology into modern English, this is the gayest word I have ever heard, given its context. I say this as an absolute idealist.

Volunteer maybe

Why is it gay user? And I don't mean it from an offended 'reeee' way, either. What actually is wrong with the word? It annoys me too but I can't place my finger in why

It occurred to me as I was typing that it is a perversion of meditation: rather than being a vehicle by which one attains awareness of the illusory or phantasmic nature of existence, it implies that the purpose of meditation is to attain a higher degree of consciousness of the day-to-day: more efficient, more alert, less sad, more involved, etc. However I have never taken a 'mindfulness' class or done more than attempt to meditate without guidance on my own time, and then without much discipline, though I did feel like it did me some good. The concept of 'mindfulness' offends me because the only people that I ever see advocating it are yuppies and white girls. Actually most of the white girls I know are yuppies but that's beside the point.
I'm not saying that modern Westerners can't benefit from meditation but the discourse and context surrounding meditative practices shape the malleable experience of meditation that individuals have. It's gay because it makes the entire concept of meditation seem like something that douchebags get into so that they can seem more 'connected' or a means to shut out genuine problems in one's life or personality, instead of a spiritual practice.

Did you read anything in your childhood? I did, and going back to it helped realize there was nothing special about my youth. - It may be advantageous not to appeal to it because this will only dig you deeper into melancholy.

And if you solve that, for a time there's nothing to make you happy. Keep choreing until you find a value system to replace this. No book that can be recommended is going to help because you have to become receptive. I've found that nobody writes satisfyingly about this, probably because the particular feelings are personally invented so it's a crapshot if you can relate or no.

Tool of satan begone.

Charlie Brown captures the mood pretty well

This.
Splatoon saved my life.

>All these video-game recommandations.

Start eating healthy.
Do some exercise.
Start lifting.
Go have a run.
Read outside, in the sun.
Don't drink water from plastic.
Go to yoga classes.
Oh, and have you heard of the Joe Rogan poscast?

Post-irony aside, there's a reason why you lack energy.I could give you the low testostorone meme but that's just an obsession a lot of guys have.You probably do have low testostorone but you shouldn't just focus on that.Take carr of you body and overall health and tmyou should stoo feeling tired.

Get a sleeping schedule going and FOLLOW IT.Best time to go to bed is between between 9:30 and 10:45 PM.

>dream of being a child again
Being a child sucks.
Kids are objectively shitty people. They can't drive anywhere, they are complete retards, they're helpless against pedophiles, and they're short.
Can somebody tell my why being a child is good?

Oh, and here you:

>at night I dream of being a child again
The book touches on that exact subject in the beggining.

I don't know how to tell you this but I can sense that you are full of hate and resentment.You hate children because you hate yourself.

Children are a gift from God. They are very often made shitty by their parents.

These are quality posts. Video games are not the solution to your problems, your addiction to them is a symptom. King Warrior Magician Lover is a good book that will help your be more self-aware of your drives.

Sounds like a terminal case of soíboy-bügmann syndrome

we aren't born good, silly.

Swanns Way

Fool.