Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1uo53UnrhmY
youtu.be/kOZ5B_swYhk
youtube.com/watch?v=2WbR8M7nHp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not literature

When you're big in Japan.

youtu.be/1uo53UnrhmY

Literature and existential dread, as everyone knows, are wedded forever.

When the cap comes off of the bottle.

youtu.be/kOZ5B_swYhk

It doesn't

youtube.com/watch?v=2WbR8M7nHp8

when you've beaten yourself over the head with it for so many years that you become desensitized to it. I still think about death on a daily basis but it no longer gives me dread.

When you hold a girls hand

Already have

When you shave her body from head to toe, cover it with hot sauce and then lick it off

I take it you're just gonna keep making up weird shit

When one can stop splitting their focus between the worries of the past and future, and see what's beautiful in the present. Not an easy task to achieve, and even harder to maintain indefinitely, but compared to pangs of unsourceable dread until you die, it's worth freeing up some of your time to this study. I believe so anyways.

When the existential ends.

Hank was a great poet/singer

He was, I really enjoy his music.

>shaving a girl's body from head to toe, cover it with hot sauce and then licking it off
>weird
Yeah, OK, buddy.

After lots of DPH or heroin

When I'm good and sotted, Hank. That good drunk where I'm clever and honest and can laugh and appreciate things exactly as they are. Loved your version of Lost Highway btw.

When you grow the fuck up and put your big boy pants on

Also when you adopt some sort of religio-philosophical system

Arkady Severnii
Pynya Piterskii
Ogr Gremeliy
Havi Nashiev

When you replace it with contempt. I'm not sure what comes after that.

99% of the threads on Veeky Forums are not literature. What's your fucking point?

On your 18th birthday

True.

good post

existential dread is for numales

When you quit being a pussy and stop expecting the world to throw values upon you (or just learn to accept the values of another). Make your own values or get religious, faggot.

Wait, so are you telling me your thread is for real and not a shitpost? Jesus christ I think you should finish high school before browsing Veeky Forums, let alone Veeky Forums

When you have exceeded Jesus Christ as your true Lord and savior

Not Literature

Read the Bible, Pursue dogmatic sede vacante christianity through the SSPX if you want things to make sense, the Novus Ordo will send us all to hell.

Disregard larpers and memers, must be age 20+

When you die

kek