How many books are you reading?

Off the top o me head im reading 7

Can that guy really read two books at once? Wow.

Currently none, as I'm on the computer right now. I may read one this evening though.

>Critique of Pure Reason
>Gravity's Rainbow
>The Uncollected Baudrillard
>Hegel (by Peter Singer)
>Pocket Pantheon
Also waiting for Phenomenology of Spirit to arrive in the mail, but been reading a PDF!

Alexey Podorozhnik
Eduar Golozhopov
Arkady Severnii
Pynya Piterskii
Ogr Gremeliy
Havi Nashiev

Mods, why do my comments get deleted but this cunt is allowed to do this in every thread.

That's a pretty heavy load, my man.

School's over, I want to push myself to read more philosophy. Should be fun, just need to keep to 50+ pages a day, depending on which book I feel like, then my page per day will progressively enlarge... then I can actually come here to discuss rather than shitpost jezebels pastas.

>Critique of Pure Reason

Hahaha, good luck

Watching the Wolffman lectures, and I have friends who took courses on it. So, not completely alone. I'll defs fuck up though.

A breakdown of that book is highly recommended.

Kant was the most boring person who ever lived though.

Rimbaud's Complete Poetry
King Lear (re-reading and for reference)
Some essays and articles

In other words, just one.

>reading multiple philosophers at the same time.
not the best idea, user.

Only two I think

kek, somewhat related, I lost interest in Goethe completely after I found out he was one of those faggot anti-smokers.

Cause you are a jew.

>Not filling your mind with multiple ideas/sense-data in order to come up with a schizotypal essay that draws from completely unrelated schools of thought, paraphrasing them into an incoherent mess of nihilism.
You're not doing it right, user.

TRYHARD

A NOVEL

GR is philosophy, pederast.

so that's why I thought those books were gibberish, I've been reading them the wrong way