/currentlywriting/

What are you currently writing Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=45044
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=56878
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Story about an anthro cat working up the courage to get fucked by his roommate. 3000 words at 2.5cents purr word. Should hopefully finish it up soon, I'm terribly late with most of my commissions.

nothing

fighting the urge to write since I will never write anything worthwhile anyway

a bunch of southern poems about plants mostly

About Jews

Shitposts on Veeky Forums, naturally.

I've just been brainstorming on how thr plot how go but I'm currently writing a story wherein a guy crossdresses on a audition so he can make his crush look better in the performance but he's accepted with her all the while through some handwavy magic, a clone of him appears only that it's a girl version of himself. I don't know what to make of it after this since I'm still planning it.

Sounds like the very beginning of an ecchi harem manga.

Story about young white sad guy in a big city.

This.

Make the MC Jewish, and you got yourself a bestseller.

Nothing because I'm a piece of shit with no creativity and no hobbies

Nothing at the moment, but I'm reading up on Joan of Arc and the Hundred Years War for a project I'm planning where she doesn't get murdered by English dogs, and drives them from France.
Then the French court gets greedy, and starts pushing its boundaries, and God gets mad at them, so he tells the Saints to stop helping Joan, and she gets dunked on pretty badly. The court and King get mad at her for no longer just showing up and winning battles.
Would also introduce an English Knight who becomes Joan 2.0, but has masquerading demons advising him instead of saints.
Once the English re-invade France, Joan would get her voices back, and would eventually die fighting against the demon-knight, but completing her mission of driving out the English from France for all time.

I'm putting the finishing touches on Edgelord Wizards of Vector Time - Tales of the Draconomicodex - Part 2 of the legend of ehy-'yauoieahh

That's not even a stereotype or anything. Shut the fuck up you obnoxious piece of shit.

This was a good while ago but I got really interested in the idea by this user who said was writing a fantasy where the demons and devils worked to destroy humanity and successfully done so.

Is this posted or is still being written? I really wanna read it or if you haven't started can I steal the idea?

A book of poems that tell a story. February 2017 to January. It's not much of a story desu, I just find it interesting how my views and general attitude changed over the months. Relief in March, bliss in April and May, a huge drop back into depression in June, on the verge of suicide up until October, dealing with the events in November, and who knows what happens in the next 2 months.

I started a few short stories in my "muh pain imma kill myself" phase and they're the most genuine prose I've ever written. I'm rewriting, finishing and polishing them. Time helps me look at things objectively. I'm getting rid of useless and often edgy self-inserts and "sadness for the sake of sadness" bullshit.

Finished a week-long project a few days ago. Took a short break, now meditating on new material to develop. Gestating new ideas on class warfare in high fantasy, the magic-user's noblesse oblige, and the parasitic nature of royalty.

Fantasy eldritch horror in which the human god dies, and no new humans can be born, so the son of a priest delves into forbidden and forgotten knowledge to bring him back to life and save his race, but opens the door for many other horrible things

I fucking swear I read a manga like this.

N-nani?! This has been done before? Where can I find it my dude?

I vaguely recall reading about something like this, I'm going to look for it.

A story about a little boy who thinks his cat has been possessed by the ghost of Alexei Romanov.

i want to read it

I was thinking of Uwagaki, mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=45044
I thought there was a gender swap, but I guess not.
Also, the cross-dressing audition thing is probably too Tootsie.

the first film in a superhero anthology trilogy.

I've found it my dude. It was called AKB49
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=56878

oh shit dude, that's almost textbook what the other user said

Whoah. A can't believe this. Imma need to binge read this for ideas.

Be weary, though. The reviews are notably unkind to this piece.

It's just things I can use for reference.

Well then post an excerpt from it and lemme turn this into a critique thread.

Like I said, it's still just ideas popping up but I'm writing the beginning,

The main question is... Will it have Selfcest?

You faggot, the French have given us nothing, you are talking English right now. YANK

I keep writing these small scenes that I get ideas for (about 50% inspired by my dreams which are very weird most nights).

I want to interconnect them, because everytime I come up with an idea for a larger set piece I can never come up with a complete cohesive story.

I can do (what I think are) excellent scenes and passages. But I'm awful at making them flow coherently.

Maybe the French would have been more influential if the English clergy hadn't gotten spanked by a teenage peasant girl.

Technically no longer writing it. I’m directing a short film based off of a screenplay I wrote and have entered preproduction with my friends and fellow students. We’re going to try and make my script come to life over winter break.

It’s about a sick adolescent boy going through benzodiazepine withdrawal. He and his father are walking down a snowy forest trail in the dead of winter on the coast of a lake. It’s about how he finds strength in the sleeping things he stumbles across on his journey down the trail, and how in the face of death, he gains courage and fortitude from seemingly feeble things. It’s about his father, how helpless he realizes himself to be in the potential death of his own child, and what little he can do to comfort his son. The soul of my film is about the strength one can draw from nature and suffering, and how we subject ourselves to excruciating pain out of love.

Honestly the whole damn production is nerveracking as fuck because I’m only a sophomore and have no clue what the fuck I’m doing directing a film, but I’ve got faculty and upperclassmen who love the script and are enthusiastic about the project guiding me, so it’s actually quite exciting. I know it could fail due to forces beyond my control, or from my own incompetence as a greenhorn Director, but I also know that I’ll regret not going after this thing while I still have the time, funding, freedom, and passion to try. I’ll be upfront, it’s autobiographical as fuck, but nobody has to know that until we wrap and enter it into every film festival we can.

So yeah, I’ve got other poems and stories and shit in the works, but all of that is on hold because this passion project has taken over my life, and I’m good with that.

Are you me?

>I can do (what I think are) excellent scenes and passages. But I'm awful at making them flow coherently.
Add more characters. It'll work itself out.

I'm working on a narrative poem that tells a story set in a science fantasy world whose overarching plot I've been working on for years now. Some day I'll write an epic poem on the idea, among other things.

>epic poem

ex-fencing state champion finds out he has a supernatural power, so he teams up with the worlds shortest dumbass, not so crippled cripple, chad thundercock, an 80's punk and an emo girl to kill chads old best friend who also has a power and became evil because plot.

peculiar but interesting, go on...

Country girl goes to cyberpunk distopia city for highschool. City is managed by a super A.I that is sentient and watches over the populace. The A.I protects the Country girl's smile as she goes to corporate highschool and works part time in order to pay rent.

The boy has mild haemophilia which is how he learns about Alexei, and he becomes obsessed with the romance of his life and death. Loneliness brought about by protective parenting causes him to talk to his cat as if it were Alexei and he later becomes convinced that this is true, and that Alexei’s spirit won’t rest until his body is buried with the rest of his family. Part of the story takes the form of a series of letters the boy writes addressed to Putin.

writing a story about a mathematician that is from a borgeous rich family that disowns him as he goes insane. it's sort of a tragicomedical farce and surreal at times

Im writing about a guy that falls in love with his step sister but can't admit it for he is already in an homosexual engagement with the trap daughter (male) of one of the richest families in the country and soon the will get married.

Fuckin bisluts I swear

A screenplay thats equal parts The Patriot (setting) meets Zodiac (tone) meets 30 Days Of Night (vampire elements) meets Silence Of The Lambs (intelligent villain) meets Gangs of New York (town is very torn). The inspiration is great, but it's also crushing to feel like I can do it justice.

You're one step ahead of me. I've been so busy thinking about how I want to start that I've not taken any steps to get there. I know I'll thrive in a directorial position, I once directed this dumb little short my friend wanted to shoot on an iPad at wor and I got the whole staff involved and excited, got really creative with shots and limitations. Ended up like a be kind rewind type thing and it was pretty shit but something awoke in me, and I want to do it again but I think that what helped with that time was that it wasn't anything I was personally interested in so failure didn't scare me

My diary tbqh. I'm a psychotic mathematician

I feel that user. Honestly the best thing to do is to start. Realize that you can actually find talented people around you and that if you are able to delegate tasks, everything becomes a lot less overwhelming as a director. You’re biggest job is to create a foundation out of creative material that people get excited about.

Depend of I want push to find out the NATURE OF LOVE.

I'm working on two poems as an attempt to get into the creative writting journal at my school. One is about a man who spends his life building a glass castle, and the other is about Quantrills raid on Lawrance Kansas

A visual novel about dying in a hospice.

A short romance story because I am very lonely

nice to meet you Nash

I'm writing a novel of sorts in which a young man disillusioned by his life (his fiancé cheating on him, the repetitive and superfluous nature of his employment) starts to frequent a nightclub.

Each chapter corresponds to one night at the place spanning 5 nights in total. His journey is one of self-discovery, trips into excess & hedonism but fueled more by his own insecurities and desires to fit in rather than any narcissism on his part.

He talks to a few reoccurring characters from diverse backgrounds that all give him their take on life, the nightclub itself, what one's objectives should be and how they view the protagonist.

if anyone is interested in reading the first 2-3k words i can post it somewhere. interested in critique of course

You probably mean fiancée.

a dossier on my own degenerate activities for later consumption

no he's a fag like you

Picked up

put down

pushed out

yeah yeah pulled in whatever

you interested in reading 2k words of drivel or not?

What is this? The nervous system of someone riding a weenie?

It would be more interesting without the cuckold fetishism