And so this reminds me of the old joke about the Soviet military captain who visits a brothel in west Berlin...

And so this reminds me of the old joke about the Soviet military captain who visits a brothel in west Berlin. Well so you see the Soviet officer walks into the brothel and says that he wants to have prostitute with big breasts and hips and so on and so on and is also sturdy enough to take good slap in face, he says he finds this act to be errotic, an act of power par excellence and so on. And so the pimp says “I have just the one you are looking for, but you cannot hurt my girls. I will not allow it.” And the Soviet military captain *sniff* says “Yes I understand which side of the wall I am on, and I am willing to pay extra.”

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LatvianJokes/top/
youtube.com/watch?v=5HZYduup_ws
youtube.com/watch?v=xCD3hg6OEQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat

>errotic
wat

In the fifteenth century, when Russia was occupied by Mongols, a peasant and his wife were walking along a dusty country road; a Mongol warrior on a horse stopped at their side and told the peasant he would now proceed to rape his wife; he then added: "But since there is a lot of dust on the ground, you must hold my testicles while I rape your wife, so that they will not get dirty!" Once the Mongol had done the deed and ridden away, the peasant started laughing and jumping with joy. His surprised wife asked: "how can you be jumping with joy when I was just brutally raped in your presence?" The farmer answered: "But I got him! His balls are covered with dust!"

Zizek can't tell a joke

It's kinda like differrance.

kinda funny desu

That was actually good haha

No stop telling stories about S things! i forgot my umbrella!

The joke is that the captain is giving away his power to exercise his power, the pimp or madame has power over him. Maybe I'm just taking a stab here.

The joke is that capitalists are willing to betray their principles in exchange for money

MY GOT PURE HUMOUR

lol

both pretty good

I love these kinds of jokes, make me think of Norm

Zizek has the best jokes.
>A Bosnian cultural analyst was surprised to discover that, within the circle of people whose relatives died in Srebrenica, dozens of jokes about the Serb massacre circulate. Here is one example (which refers to the way one was buying beef in old Yugoslavia – usually, the butcher asked “With or without bones?”, where bones were used to add to the meet for the beef soup): “I want to buy some land for a house close to Srebrenica – do you know what he prices are?” “Prices vary, they depend on what kind of land you want – with or without bones.”

For decades, a classic joke has been circulating among Lacanians…

to exemplify the key role of the Other’s knowledge: a man who believes himself to be a kernel of grain is taken to a mental institution where the doctors do their best to convince him that he is not a kernel of grain but a man; however, when he is cured (convinced that he is not a kernel of grain but a man) and allowed to leave the hospital, he immediately comes back, trembling and very scared—there is a chicken outside the door, and he is afraid it will eat him. “My dear fellow,” says his doctor, “you know very well that you are not a kernel of grain but a man.” “Of course I know,” replies the patient, “but does the chicken?”

Therein resides the true stake of psychoanalytic treatment: it is not enough to convince the patient about the unconscious truth of his symptoms; the unconscious itself must be brought to assume this truth. The same holds true for the Marxian theory of commodity fetishism: we can imagine a bourgeois subject attending a Marxism course where he is taught about commodity fetishism. After the course, he comes back to his teacher, complaining that he is still the victim of commodity fetishism. The teacher tells him “But you know now how things stand, that commodities are only expressions of social relations, that there is nothing magic about them!” to which the pupil replies: “Of course I know all that, but the commodities I am dealing with seem not to know it!” This is what Lacan aimed at in his claim that the true formula of materialism is not “God doesn’t exist,” but “God is unconscious.

this is a good joke. i know its retarded to explain jokes but since noone seems to get it i think the joke is essentially that there is nothing that is off-limits or priceless under capitalism--hence the "i know which side of the wall i'm on".

the joke could be that nothing is sacred under capitalism and everyone is either a pimp, a john, or a prostitute

Thank you user, that made it actually funny. I think I'm too sensitized to capitalism because I didn't get it because my first thought was simply, "well of course it'll cost extra"

*desensitized

Let me tell you a wonderful, old joke from Communist times. A guy was sent from East Germany to work in Siberia. He knew his mail would be read by censors, so he told his friends: “Let’s establish a code. If a letter you get from me is written in blue ink, it is true what I say. If it is written in red ink, it is false.” After a month, his friends get the first letter. Everything is in blue. It says, this letter: “Everything is wonderful here. Stores are full of good food. Movie theaters show good films from the west. Apartments are large and luxurious. The only thing you cannot buy is red ink.”

OP here (and surprised my thread is still up). What I was really going for was just a convincing imitation of meme-Zizek, but I like your explanation, but I like 's joke even more. I wish other anons would post their own dirty-joke Zizek imitations as well.

So a moth walks into *sniff* a podiatrist's office

>imitations

he's done literally every joke in this thread

reddit.com/r/LatvianJokes/top/

is he /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=5HZYduup_ws

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=xCD3hg6OEQw

>he's done literally every joke in this thread
>implying i'm Zizek