Who's you're favorite anarchist ? And why ?

Who's you're favorite anarchist ? And why ?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/01/police-went-on-strike-in-a-brazilian-state-the-result-was-near-anarchy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

definitely the guys from chumbawamba. pic related is why.

By theory or life?

Willie Pickton, Harold Shipman, Luis Garavito, Javed Iqbal, Anatoly Onopriyenko, Dean Corll, Carl Panzram, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Peter Sutcliffe, Fritz Haarmann and Peter Kürten, Peter Tobin, Albert Fish, Ed Gein, Fred West, Richard Ramirez

Theory

Jesus Christ

fuck off

Ayn Rand and Varg Vikernes ; )

The first guy in the Bible to "build a city" was a bad guy, Cain. The first big movement in the Bible, the Exodus, was away from a tyrannical government. The first thing God said about a ruler is that it's a bad idea because the ruler would enslave the people. They insisted, and he did.

Of the 47 kings chronicled in the Bible 11 did right by God some of the time, and, of those 11, 0, that's none, in case that zero is hard to see, did right by the people. No, Jesus did not like the religion organizers, He hated them. That's obvious to anyone who reads the story. The last thing God said about governments is that He plans to destroy them.

It seems pretty obvious to me that the Bible says that God hates government and that government is not good for people.

>No, Jesus did not like the religion organizers,
"I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it." Jesus

>governments are bad
" Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad." - St. Paul

The bible, christianity, and even ancient hebrewism express a divine hierarchy where everyone is in submission to immutable Laws proclaimed by the Supreme Ruler, which are embedded in our human nature and conscience. The prophets come and proclaim them to all. our Governments and Kings are supposed to enforce them and abide by them. Go see a priest and confess.

If you have a "favorite anarchist" you're probably a tool.

Congrats.

modern man and modern women are good examples of "anarchists"

>For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God
Our modern masonic republics and democracies in the west are in rebellion against God, hardly instituted by Him. The Bible is speaking about the legitimacy of the rule of the later christian kings. I'm not religious btw, just using the language for sake of argument.

And you're a good example of a faggot who falls for Dailymail headlines.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/01/police-went-on-strike-in-a-brazilian-state-the-result-was-near-anarchy/

The ones that die because of their retardation

For me it's Proudhon because he actually came for a working class background

Murray Rothbard.
Collectivists can kiss my arse.
I'll have a bright orange blanket if I damn well please tbph

>" Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad." - St. Paul

Holy shit was he bluepilled

He was right. Note that he speaks of "rulers", not "governnment".

Engels BTFO'd anarchism too hard to still take it seriously.

>t. triggered slave
Get on your knees and pray, quick. Daddy needs a bj before he goes to sleep.

>daily mail
Hang yourself, mongrel.

Classic: Sankt Max, Kropotkin
20th century: post-leftists (I mean, they're very clearly CIA agitprop but I like their style)
contemporary: idk my dude recommend me people but I really like the italians (Bifo, Negri, Agamben if he counts, etc.)

I like how that article completely ignores the INSANE gentrification which Vila Velha and Vitória went through and the massive spike in slums in the last 20 years.
Source: I have a bunch of friends from there and it's by far the city I've spent more time in other than my own

i know it's a basic bitch answer but thoreau wrote some good shit even if it is high school tier.

>Kropotkin
Can't believe it took so long to post this lad