Gay punks roaming over the wasteland

i need to read about depravity, degeneracy, blood, sweat, sperm, homosexuality and hyperviolence
where can i find that?
awful writing welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/7775973-a-book-of-tongues
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinoza_encule_Hegel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your dad's diary desu

This is a sci fi book where everyone buttfucks.

Exquisite corpse by poppy c brite

It's about two gay serial killers kidnapping a kid, the writing is kinda bad though

Google "Kathy Acker". Also Burroughs, Genet, Celine.

The Rules of Attraction

The Fifth Season

thank you guys

also, is there an online community for that kind of shit?

hahaha no. Joe Haldeman has no time for gays.

OP: Check out Samuel Delany's "Hogg" if you can find it.

How about a book where two guys have a comfy and lasting relationship? :)

de sade

>How about a book where nothing happens?

Alright, how about a book where a man has a very strong love for another man and expresses it throughout the work? Could be poetry or prose.

>‘I heard him grunt. He smelled like a stopped toilet-stall, where somebody had left six months of dirty socks, in the back of a butcher shop with the refrigeration unit on the blink, on fire. The tube under his dick filled, retreated, filled again; and spilled enough spunk for three guys. “Pissin’ in you now boy….” Not like Pedro’s or his pop’s shotglass leakage. I swallowed five times (he was still pumping into my face), and I couldn’t hold no more. Piss spurted all over his fly – I could see pee between the zipper teeth. Piss ran down my chin. He got my head – like I saw this really big-handed nigger hold a basketball, once, and turn it upside down without dropping it – and with his other hand wiped hard around his chin and face, smearing piss. He rubbed his balls with wet fingers, pulled at them, while I leaked piss out of my lower lip. “Yeah… I’m gonna drown you, cocksucker!”’
awesome, thx

kek
what about a book where a man loves to dress in white frilly dresses and to pet kittens and cute baby animals and flowers and the strong arms of his tall and dark muscular best friend?
because i'd read that

Uhhhh...Sorry user, i can only do femboys.

Frisk by Dennis Cooper

ur gay

and when i read scifi i'm an astronaut

BOOK OF TONGUES.
goodreads.com/book/show/7775973-a-book-of-tongues
Trust me.
I love it, but I never see it mentioned anywhere.
Bizarro western with wizards that eat souls and a magical priest that got hanged that fucks his legit crazy, son of a whore, blood hungry gunslinger, while an aztec goddess of chaos wants to reawaken the old gods and unleash hell upon the earth. It's fucked up. I love it.

I'd let Parker break into me like he did Bishop.

forgot to mention that they're outlaws that enjoy a good killing for shits and giggles, but maybe that was implied.

of course

Can we just talk about the bonus situation?

>where can i find that?
boards.Veeky Forums.org

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinoza_encule_Hegel

>you came to the right place, friend

well???