Who else is hyped?

Who else is hyped?

>muh token middle eastern "intellectual" that the alt-right holds up on a pedestal to make it seem like they aren't racists advocating white traditionalism

>who is bobby fischer

I'm a fan of Taleb. But not hyped. If it was Antifragile II, I would.
Think it could be interesting, but the chapters that have been public I did not find interesting. Taleb comes across as more political and taking sides these days.

Hyped about the book after this, which he said will be about information theory - I think it was.

Whoa. Muh drumpf btfo. How will commies ever be able to whine about anything every again!

that post had nothing to do with trump or communists

>blah blah blah alt-right
>nothing to do with muh drumpf

>communists
>not part of the alt-left crying about the alt-right

master b8 m8

trump isn't alt right and communists aren't the only people who hate the alt right, go cry somewhere else

Is this niggas shit worth reading or just a meme? He seems to be everywhere these days

>dude I lift weights and got skin in the game, unlike those academical pansies!

>communists aren't the only people who hate the alt right
on Veeky Forums they usually are

This.

usually doesn't mean always

>it's "academia are mean stupid doo-doo heads part 2: the purple sparrow and other useless neologisms for trivial concepts"
Preordering a case right this moment.

>academia are mean stupid doo-doo heads part 2: the purple sparrow and other useless neologisms for trivial concepts
Do we really need this reiterated?

you do if Nassim "Meme" Nicholas Taleb wants more cheddar in his bank account

Not everyone will like it.
Approach it as art and maybe you will.
I think Antifragile has useful concepts, though this is true . What I like is how he puts things together, but approach it like art. Not to be taken too (too) serious.

Taleb has thousands upon thousands of citations, people who claim he hates academia are brainlets who haven't actually read his shit and only know him from his arguments with pop historians.

Like Taleb, however most citations are from his books not from papers

Hard to get hyped because he wrote so much about skin in the game already in Antifragile. Each previous book was about a novel concept. This sounds like more of the same.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you false flagging?

I'm hype

Fragilista detected

Nope. I hate both of you dumb motherfuckers.

t. Tony Blair

you can all suck my big fat tail

Is this that guy who wrote that article about the how muslims are gonna fuck us up using the allegory of kosher lemonade?

Not me, he insulted my husbando.

That would be his "the most intolerant wins:The Dictatorship of the Small Minority" post

>lebanese
>doesn't hate muslims

pick one

is this the followup to the book that told us about what brands of notebooks and fountain pens he uses? or his roller-backpack full of books?

>muh enlightened middle ground

Fuck off fence sitter

Uhh excuse me, Lebaneses are 100% white.

> being a "racist" (a white person) also makes all my other arguments wrong
> not being a racist (a BEAUTIFUL WORKER OF COLOUR or fellow white allykin) makes all my arguments right!

What happened between them?

Taleb is a Mediterraneanist. He doesn't want anything to do with wh*te barbarian pigskins.